Is it degenerate to celebrate your birthday alone?

Is it degenerate to celebrate your birthday alone?

No.

Yes.

Maybe.

I don't know

I'm torn between saying that of course being a friendless loser is degenerate, and saying that the vast mass of humanity are degenerate bluepilled sheeple and being alone is preferable to interacting with them.

I'm going to record an open verdict.

even ISIS throws birthday dashes
so why cant you? fucking loser

Fuck you.

i dont like to celebrate my birthday

Celebrating birthdays at all is degenerate. What are you, five years old? You want a clown and a Dora the Explorer cake? Grow a pair and face the impending reality of your death like a man.

he's not alone though, he's with his family who loves him. would you rather be him or be a drug dealer with no family and celebrating your birthday with other drug addicts?

In all seriousness, yes. But that means I am degenerate too. We can't be perfect

He isn't alone, he is celebrating with mommy.
Tfw mama forgot your birthday

This.

I do it since 14, if not count my mother.

No i didn't even tell my friends when it was my b-day

is it today user?

my birthday is always my least favorite day of the year

No

My birthday depresses me anymore ever since hitting my upper twenties and never seeing my friends again.

You're not the boss of me now

>tfw just turned 26
>the crushing realization that you're now getting old.

this is what pisses me off the most about this place

this guy doesn't need your pity, he'd get nothing out of it

yes

I never understood what was so bad about this picture. I always had two birthday celebrations, one with only parents/family and the other with friends. Lots of people do that... Who's to say that's not what's happening here?

Love these first few answers

Visualize the same scene with multiple girlfriends instead of your mom.
Which is better and why?

same

birthdays as a concept just weird me out

like how fucking narcissistic do you have to be to spend a day celebrating your own existence? man i celebrate my existence every fucking day of my life, i don't need to awkwardly have a day set aside for it

and don't get me started on other full-grown adults having fucking "birthday parties". you're in your 30s and 40s, wtf is wrong with you

Obligatory pic.

This, this, this. My sister is one of those people, she makes such a big fuss about it being her birthday as she gets older her demands get worse. She's in here 30's now and if she isn't get a vacation to x,y, or z she has a melt down on how nobody in the family loves her or cares about her happiness. Consequently I don't celebrate my birthday or tell anyone about.

I've celebrated my birthday just with my family since I was 20. 26 now.

It's not really due to being alone, fairly confident I could rustle up at least 3 friends to go out/come round if I was really bothered. But I'm not, birthdays don't feel that special.

Can you repeat the question?

I should clarify, by "at least 3" I really mean "all 3".

>tfw celebrated my last 5 birthdays alone with my mom and she sang happy birthday to me by herself each time

>1 bottle of vodka
>vidya with friends online

Nope

:c

Celebrating birthdays unironically when you're no longer a kid, really? The only occasions I've celebrated a birthday as an adult have been when a girlfriend has insisted on it and wanted to give me birthday presents.

don't worry Sup Forums felt bad and made him a birthday card

Birthdays, like Christmas are only enjoyable when you are a child.

I googled it, didn't expect that from Sup Forums tbqh.
Heart warming c: