*sips tea* Y'all white folks be hypocrites, y'all know that, right?

Bees vs honey

I went to dubai because my brother wanted me to come with him.
I'll probs never go back.
Why would i want to leave the greatest country in the world?

>white people love henna
>get arabic tattoos
>and want to go to dubai

Seriously

The world would be much better off with no white people

I love all of these things.

How does this genius black man know me so well?

The same whites are also Jews who are not white

No whites get English or Chinese/Japanese tattooed on them

Yeah this was mfw too

We already confirmed he faked thatt shit. Move onto the next one Rabbi.

>"scared"

What did he mean by this?

>going to dubai ever

>wanting to go to Dubai
>live 400 miles from Vegas

If dubai is better why are there so many arabs in Vegas?

lol this is just like the thing where they call all people against gay marriage gay

libs have no new strategies. they're gonna die out soon for all but our retarded popula--- fuck

Poor understanding of the word 'same'

>Dubai
Culturally, that place is more western than London. Ethnically, it's like Pakistan and Nigeria had a child.

henna is indian
another dumb fuckin' nigger
they're everywhere i swear

>implying redpilled whites dont hate mudslimes
try again nigger

That's one hell of a projection.

Literally what the fuck is henna

Yes, its is very weird that large groups of people aren't all thinking the same thing at all times, my negro friend.

The only people he's talking about are the fucking leftist trash that the majority of this board despises.

Henna is gay, people only usually get Asian characters tattooed on themselves and I also don't know anyone who would want to go to Dubai.

Yo how come black people smell like sweat even in situations where they didn't do any physical activities? I ask this in literally almost every race baiting thread but blacks always act passive aggressive and never answer me. Please I'm not trolling I'm dead fucking serious. It could be winter and you guys smell like you ran a marathon. You literally smell like fucked trash what's the deal?

>Why would i want to leave the greatest country in the world?
Then why do you live in Australia?

Yeah, but he's attributing the actions of leftist trash to those people rightfully concerned about some """(((prank)))""" akin to yelling "fire" in a theater.

This perfectly describes every white person I know

this

Literally nobody here does those things. It's young liberal women who believe in multiculturalism that flock to Dubai to party and get coloured dick

>all arabs are the same

who's the racist again?

How on earth does a tweet this retarded get so many likes and retweets? My god I want off this ride.

>1 post shill bot
sage and hide

And? If you are really triggered by this, then you are just as bad as the leftists that demand safe spaces and cry rooms in their universities.

Come on guys I got trips I atleast deserve an explanation

le radical centrist retard

Like I give a fuck what he says.

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

if you're going to reply to a slide thread posted by a bot, remember to fucking SAGE

Is radical centrism even possible?

he is just inventing things that white people do

i guess hippies get henna, but isn't that indian?

>the same black people that ride unicycles, practice Judo, and eat foie gras SMDH

>Scared of spoken Arabic on planes
>Loves henna
>Arabic tattoos
>Wants to go to Dubai
0 for 4, he tried

Dubai is a shithole city with no culture. Just a bunch of sandniggers that spend their oil money on useless skyscrapers to accommodate for their tiny dicks and fugly women. No real art or significance of anything there, you just visit to see a bunch of arab niggers' fantasy disneyland

Anyone I've met that wanted to go to Dubai was always a dumb wigger

Only dumb teenage girls get that henna shit tattooed on them. Incidentally, these are the same people who virtue signal on social media about accepting refugees.

Honestly. If you're not allowed to say "bomb" on a plane because it makes people uneasy, I have no problem with not allowing Arabic to be spoken on a plane for the same reason.

As an airline, you don't want your customers to be uncomfortable and anxious for several hours about the goat fuckers screaming in Arabic the whole flight.

Just like saying bomb on a plane doesn't mean there is a bomb or anything, someone speaking Arabic isn't necessarily about to blow the plane up. However, bombs do sometimes find their way onto planes, and usually the person who brought it onboard speaks Arabic

>white people love henna
>get arabic tattoos
>and want to go to dubai

white people also:

>like to wear burkas
>enjoy suicide bombing
>worship a giant rubik's cube

It's like that nigger knows us better than we know ourselves.

What white person gets fucking arabic tattooed on them? I would have accepted Japanese, but not arabic. Y-y-y-y-ou l-l-l-l-lose, m-m-m-marc lamont h-h-h-hill.

Wrong.

>that feel when "the bomb" was a slang term used in the mid to late 90s to refer to something being awesome and then mudshits literally shit on that slang by actually becoming the bombs

>speak white language
>live in white country
>get paid by white people
>still hate whites

did he take it back when all the passengers on the plane called him out as a liar?

I hope this tweet is about liberals because ain't many conservatives doing this.

But then that would make liberals hypocrites! :^)

There are NO fucking white people who want any of those things.

You're a super rad dude, so in your case yes.

It's just so infuriating that he can generalize and use the words "white people" and be a successful person appearing on CNN, whereas a white person making the exact same type of tweet saying "black people" would be ostracized and called a racist.

When will liberals realize that their hypocrisy only makes things worse? If they want whites to think like them, don't insult whites. It's that simple.

I wonder how many of those likes are from people too young to have been traumatized in September 2011.

Besides, how would someone be able to distinguish between the shouting in Arabic that would accompany a hijacking versus shouting in Arabic that was "just a prank, bro!"

Westerners have money too, nigger. The difference is that westerners spend their money on instant gratification, whereas civilized people (Sunni Muslims) spend their money on building great cities and civilization.

Stay retarded.

It's more like a doo-doo smell than sweat. I think it's because they don't have fathers to teach them how to wipe they ass but that's just spitballing.

They don't like whites. They're not going to stop doing this, it's the way things are now. They'll only feel empowered as the white population dwindles relative to the nonwhite one.

And the tweet is bullshit anyway, because it's absolutely NOT the same whites in those two groups. Like, demonstrably not the same whites.

who the fuck wants to go to dubai? every few weeks there's a news story about something terrible there

HENNA ISN'T MADE BY GOATFUCKERS IT'S FUCKING INDIAN
I'D POO ON HIM BUT IT WOULDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE

What white people?

what the fuck is "henna"?

You'll probably see more Arabs in Vegas than in Dubai desu. Dubai is filled with Pakis and Poos.

yeah this.

even my gay hat here isn't as half-pozzed as you are, you petrol huffing emu rape-victim.

I wish classical music had a revival.

ground up leaf shit that you pipe on your skin to dye it
isn't even arabic

>love henna

POO

>can't wait to get to Dubai

Who the fuck goes to Dubai but various internet whores who get flown out by sheiks?

There's nothing in Dubai.

It's a desert with a capitalism theme park built on top.

Sure pal, except no they don't lol.

Your culture is shit And no one wants anything to do with it.

>implying there are any musical geniuses left in the world that could produce such

What he means by this is that by implying that you are "scared" or "phobic" he can feel superior while also victimized. He also calls on white people who get henna tattoos (liberal festival whores I'm guessing??)

I don't know who or what 'henna' is. The only tattoo I have (yeah, total degenerate) isn't something written, and I have zero desire to go to some mooslim shithole in the desert.

Then again, mooslims speaking arabic on a plane don't 'scare' me. It just makes me want to knock the sand nigger to the ground a stomp his fucking skull.

>Arabic
>Henna

Yeah, because it's completely unreasonable to be uncomfortable around bomb threats, you fucking moron. Your very existence justifies the practice of abortion.

Real men get actual tattoos, henna is literally for 12 year old girls.

This is the sort of dumb shit you say when you can't look at people as people. Arabic tattoos are not a thing and Dubai is a fucking shithole.

I love eating venison.

I sure as fuck don't want to hang around an angry moose.

just switching planes in dubai confirmed everything i thought about arabs

filthy beasts

>Your very existence justifies the practice of abortion

Found the leftist. Looks like my instincts were right again. His opinion gets challenged or BTFO and he resorts to name-calling and ad hominem. How more predictable can you be?

It's not a shithole they pumped a ton of oil money into it trying to make it a tourist destination but honestly it's the last place I would ever want to travel.

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

No, if you have actually been there like I have then you would realize it's all nice and fancy when you realize the city is dead and cold inside. It has no culture, art, are anything that makes them a civilization to envy. It's literally just a city to party in, I'd rather go to fucking vegas. Because that's all Dubai is, a shitty muslim vegas (and vegas STILL has more culture kek)

>*sips tea*

More like *takes swig of grape drank*

A: I'm not scared of Arabic spoken anywhere.
B: I hate henna, would never get anything tattooed on me least of all Arabic. And you could only get me to Dubai if you killed all the Muslims first or paid me and sent me with round-the-clock armed guards that were all Christians.
C: Shut up you fugly little nigger.

>*Sips tea*

You already exposed your whiteness,"tyrone"

>Triggered niggered
Real niggas must hate these faggots

>tea

>The same niggers "offended" of white people saying "nigga" say it every other word
What's his point though? Its pretty obvious why speaking arabic on a plane would make people uncomfortable. It's because of terrorists
also
>arabic tattoos
>dubai
100% nig shit

Vegas is infinitely better that poobai

Has anyone here been to Dubai? I've heard it smells like shit outside the hotels.

I've get Chinese chracter tattoos, only the rich go to Dubai, what is henna.

Can someone explain why Europe evolved so much in science and technology during the 1800s while no out of Europe country did the same?

No meme please

>speaking arabic on a plane would make people uncomfortable. It's because of terrorists

USA is the biggest terrorist on this planet, should I get suspicious when someone talking english on a plane?

"Land of the free" indeed when you don't even let people talk their native tongue.

>Implying these are even the same groups of people
The only people to get henna done are teenage girls too young for real tattoos, people get Chinese or Japanese symbols tattooed, I've never seen a white person with Arabic. Finally, Dubai is super westernized and mostly frequented by business men or sluts. There's hardly any real culture in that city.

So nice try nigger, but no.

So you finally admit you're not white Sergey?

the logic of low IQ + victim complex

What the fuck is a henna

hand painting from India

Chinese/Japanese/Tribal tattoos? Sure, I've seen whites do that.

Arabic? Nah man.