Why so many rustled jimmies over this film? I just saw it and thought it was meh...

Why so many rustled jimmies over this film? I just saw it and thought it was meh. Didn't notice any political attacks or messaging.

To keep myself entertained I just pretended Tough Girl Protagonist was Seth Rich trying to get the emails to Wikileaks.

As usual, movies like this with a "strong" female lead end up being rather realistic in that they end up
1. Running away from their problems
2. Get their asses beat in a real 1 on 1 fistfight

I enjoyed it. But I would like this phase to pass where white guys are baddies and bit parts.

Quit advertising your shitty movie on Sup Forums

Jews using politics to drive up ticket sales is getting old...There is too much entertainment in the world to give a fuck about the politics of some kike film

I thought it was mediocre. I thought it was interesting that all the main characters were ethnics, though

I enjoyed it, although the only rebel character I liked was the battle droid.

Oh look. It's cuckchan's hourly Disney commercial. You're all a bunch of retart faggots. Go play on reddit or something

I didn't like any of the characters

>rebels
>"We're such diverse and morally superior terrorists!"

>imperials
>"We're massive dicks to each other for no damn reason!"

Movie was painful utter crap. Awful, awful crap.

>protagonists are gooks, beaners, pakis, and a strong woman
>bad guys are cisgendered white males

Nah. No trace of cultural marxism here.

I liked the part where the first Arab in the Star Wars universe died in an explosion

Bro, you need to take geography 101. He's a PAKI, not Arab.

Literally no difference.

>Shitskin
>Brown Eyes
>Disgusting sweaty hair
Seems pretty arab to me

The only good part of the movie was Vader destroying a bunch of rebels.

There are 2 types of people who are making retarded political extrapolations about this movie.
1) Idiotic stormfags who haven't reeled in the 'tism
2) Idiotic progressives that fake being example 1 so they can complain about it

Man he really shoved their shit back in.

what's the difference?

Annihilating the wonderful and diverse multicultural city on the sand place was pretty neat

It was the best Star Wars movie I've seen since the original trilogy.

I agree with Sup Forums that The Force Awakens was a SJW cringefest, but this movie was very good.

>dark and gritty
>felt like a war movie, putting the WARS back in Star Wars
>complex morality, not all imperials were bad, not all rebels were flawless mary sues
>plenty of heroic white guys in the Red, Blue and Gold Rebel Squadrons, you'll probably be playing those guys in the spinoff videogame
>realistic, nuanced characters
>original story, not formulaic nor repetitive
>ties the saga very well
>Mads Mikkelsen

Honestly it was 10/10
You look like a bunch of crybabies and social autists when you complain about shit like this.

Because The Sup Forumsbeard is as easily offended as The SJW and both are social parasites that need to be purged

There was no anti-Trump involved. The controversy was Disney using the Streisand effect for advertising purposes. AKA weaponized Streisand. You dip shits completely fell for it.

This. The producers are the ones stirring up all of the controversy. It was a good movie. Go see it if you like star wars. Otherwise, ignore it.

Best Star Wars since Empire even if it lacked a good intro and the beginning suffered from shit editing (also the score sucked) but still because of the last half hour fantastic.

didn't they say there was some trump character in the movie? cause I didn't notice it

i just had to explain to a chink in another thread that we call all asians chinese, and now here you are splitting hairs about some fucking arab. would you feel better if i just called them all goat fucking mudslimes?

It's like a shitty mesh up of episode 4-6

Glad i didn't pay for it

The politics of Star Wars are a constant

Rebels = The Party out of power, good and pure
Empire = The Party in power, boo hiss.

Had Hillary won, conservatives would be talking about how it was a secret anti-Democrat film that agreed with them on everything and liberals would've thought it was just a movie. But Trump won, and it's liberals who feel like a weak rebellion right now.

you'll get no money from me, Disney shill

all these other fucks ITT that paid you...they are perplexing

ITS WOMYN YOU WHITE FUCKING MALE!

This.