White Americans are better than Mexicans in everyth-

White Americans are better than Mexicans in everyth-

White """""""""People"""""""""

>nonwhites
>anywhere near the dinner table

>mmmm these spices go great with a sprinkle of food with it pablo!

WTF I hate white people now

>non-whites can't discern the subtle variations and delicate flavors of white cuisine
Why live?

I don't get it.

>white people don't like spice
we've literally fought wars over spice

I actually used 11 herbs and spices Ja-niqua

How did this meme start? I feel like most races have a few really good dishes.

Is this a Mexican Meme?

Black people don't eat spicy food, do they?

>WHY CANT PEOPLE TASTE THIS GRAIN OF SALT REEEE

kek

You can't seriously believe that Surströmming is flavorless.

I don't get it

>niggers and spics use spices to cover up the taste of rotten meat and the trash parts of animals
LMAO CRACKERS BTFO, SENPAI(ILY)

That's because you had to eat rotten food, and needed something to mask the disgusting taste

why did this white people can't cook meme take off when 90% of all the best chefs in the world are white?

they saw a picture of some white trash kid eating a sandwich of bologna on white bread and think that's all we eat

You posted this exact same thread today. Stop shilling this and not replying. This is a bait post.
>1 post by this ID

spice and spicy are two very different things you retarded nigger

it's a black twitter meme that White girls picked up so they could get Travons dick in her to make daddy really mad for getting her a white iPod instead of the pink one

>gone to soon

Where is soon? Is that why he's not at the table?

Lol white food is pretty garbage tbqh. Wouldn't be able to live without my Taco Bell.

Wow, they don't get to try milkshakes. I'm sure even ice cream as well.

>Not being able to tell the difference between the 4 different waters
Look at this fucking pleb.

but that is white food?

Meh, I prefer authentic Mexican food from Del Taco

No, it's Mexican

Best chefs in the world do not statistically represent white people.

Anything to make themselves feel superior to others I guess. It's sad really.

Niggers hardly cook at all. Doubt those chimps would have the foggiest clue how to make something like steak diane.

try 100%

whats more mexican than having lettuce on a taco?
Maybe a taco made from a giant dorito

japs don't count.

When your race hasn't accomplished shit, you have to make stuff up in order to feel superior. It's the same with "lol white people can't dance" when far more impressive forms of dance like ballet are white things.

Have these people not seen fucking Ratatouille???

Niggers can't comprehend what brine is.

>thanks for gettin our back famalam

What the smokes did you just blazing say about me, you little hotheaded bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the National Fire Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret, /diy/ threads, and I have over 300 confirmed flophouses shut down. I am trained in fire code enforcement warfare and I’m the top Fire Chief in the entire /diy/ fire-safety forces. You are nothing to me but just another life to save. I will wipe your flophouses the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with talking shit about fire safety over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Fire Marshals and City Counsel members and your hazardous buildings are being scheduled for inspection right now so you better prepare for the inspection, maggot. The inspection that wipes out the threat to public safety you call your DIY house. You’re fucking smoked, kid. I can report you anywhere, anytime, and I can spot fire hazards in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just over the internet. Not only am I extensively trained in fire safety procedures, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Division of Fire Safety and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your homicidal buildings off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy conflagration your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you blazing idiot. I will shit safety all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking welcome, kiddo.

White Americans are better than Mexicans in everything, including finishing sentences.

That's my favorite.

>muh spicy food
>not being able to taste the actual food because your tongue is numb from the spice shit
kys

We hate spicy food and we have the best cuisine in South America. Just look at this feast.

Spicy food is a meme, your food must be real shit if you need to cover it up with spice. A good steak, or Patagonian lamb, or a good plate of pasta, they taste so good on their own you barely need any seasoning or sauces.

Of course if you eat shitty grinded rat meat inside a taco you will want to mask that smell as much as possible.

>i'm tired of feeling inferior to white people all the time, maybe by bashing their cooking or some banal shit I can feel better about being born as the most shunned and abhorred organism on the planet
Its funnier because they all eat KFC, which was made by a white guy

m-muh asados

Black people fry everything and drown it in salt.
This is what passes for "spice" among the dindu.

This is the only way to interpolate this shit. There is shit you can with salt FUCKING NOTHING ELSE that is different per meal.

This. My family started using a brine over the past few years. Keeps the bird moist as fuck.

In 5-6 years they will be claiming the invented it.

they*

kek, Thinks Buenos Aires = South America:

As far as I've tasted:
North Argentina -> spicy,
Brasil -> spicy
Bolivia -> spicy
Peru -> spicy
Venezula -> spicy

These meme is the only one that makes me mad because of how unbelievably false it is. Almost all the best chefs and restaurants in the world are white. Whites invented trade routes and colonized half the world in search of more spices. Just because we don't think frying everything in lard then slathering in Frank's Hot Sauce is the pinnacle of flavor doesn't mean shit.

Yeah man, whites invented everything and did everything and are the best at everything

You are the last country allowed to talk about food.

Mexican "food" now has Mexico fatter than America. Way to go beaners you finally beat us at something.

>Yeah man, whites invented everything and did everything and are the best at everything

correct

>lactose intolerance
God hates nonwhites

This meme of white people eating bland food at holidays must have been created by brown people who took a break from eating hot sauce and fast food to get a free meal from a homeless shelter staffed by white volunteers.

>patagonian lamb
>Buenos Aires
kys idiot

There is not a single dish representative of Argentina that is spicy, but asado, pasta, pizza, locro, empanadas represent the whole of Argentina.

we have hottest food

>whites invented everything and did everything and are the best at everything

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Blacks gotta use a lot of spice to cover up their shit cooking and think a lot of spices = good cooking

What the fuck is he even putting on there

There is no Iron Chef Mexico. There SHOULD be an Iron Chef Dixie.

First we have Mexican intellectuals, and now Mexican cooks. You're the gift that just keeps on giving, Sup Forums.

नोट ऐन आर्गयूमेंट

Everything.

Hungarian food is more spicy and less bland than any negro or wetback food out there.

actually, they kind of did

you literally can't prove me wrong lol

goddamn i love being white

I went to Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's house with her parents and I'm not white.

>blacks associate whites with bland food because it's whites serving them the prison food

Saw something like that.