YOU ARE ALL SERBS Remove Kebab and Swallow the Redpill

Do not swallow the Jewish blue pill propaganda. Instead, learn true history and educate yourselves.

As a Serb living in the Serbian part of Bosnia (the better part) I am very redpilled and aware of the false propaganda the Jews (and America) and Vatican is creating against my people.

Do not let them fool you Sup Forums

Learn from this man: Jovan Deretic:

>According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin".Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories

Even the mainstream Kikepedia acknowledges him, although he is mostly censored by Jewish puppets Google.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_I._Deretić

He is a pioneer and a genius who's work will be recognized and appreciated in the future. The world is too bluepilled to hand the cold, hard truth.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind your different nationalities, sovereign countries and the religions that you believe in, as long as you support my country and my people.

You have not been doing that recently.

It is time to stop.

Swallow the redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gp9zZr5CJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You realize Israel armed the Serbs in Bosnia during the 90's right

Of course they did. What better way there is to make the rest of the world believe they aren't spreading false propaganda about us?

>give them a few guns
>b-but we help serbs
>spread false propaganda about us

How do you not realize this is beyond me.

And by the way, give us some sources (not propaganda, actual credible sources) that support your statement.

This guy gets it

Is that supposed to be funny?

Try again, leaf.

No, just fixing the Balkans.

Are you one of those Catholic Serbs that calls himself a "Croat" and currently lives in fucking leaf cuckland?

Explains a lot

?
I'm a Serb/Bulgarian
And I'm Orthodox.

Then why would you post a picture like that? Are you literally that bluepilled?

Post a picture of the Greater Serbia and then we'll talk

>Greater Serbia
Not a thing anymore. Best we can do is reclaim our lands with serbs still remaining on, and work with what we got.

What's the matter? In the map Serbia retains Kosovo, Vojvodina and Raska. Are you upset that Banja Luka is not included?

Are you serious?

What about Croatia, Albania, Slovenia, Macedonia?

Macedonia is Bulgarian clay, Slovenia and Croatia are sovereign states.

Stop being so deluded.

bump
youtu.be/U-EQJA8Ahac

Deluded?

We have the power to reclaim all the territory that is inherently ours.

And we should not run away from that.

Ressurect the Serbian Empire? It's the current year!

God is not a Serb.

God created the first man and there is strong scientific evidence supporting the fact that he was a Serb.

Good song though

Good luck getting fucked by NATO and literally every one of your neighbors.

Serbs already have a history of backstabbing Bulgarians, so I wouldn't be surprised.

>Good luck getting fucked by NATO and literally every one of your neighbors.

If all Serbs on the Balkans wake up and realize who they are, nothing can stop us.

Fuck NATO, they're falling apart anyway

OP is right.
Even my pet fish are serbian.
Stop it,you're making us look bad worse than we already are.

Hope you're not trolling and memeing.

I know this is a bitter red pill to swallow, but sooner or later the world has to wake up.

Disinfo bosniak shill I remember you from yesterday scum. Pretty obvious too because nobody I know believes anything that pseudointelectual Deretic has to say. Youre only trying to make Serbs look like idiots. Saged

Oh, a Kebab posting from Serbia? How does it feel making burek and kebabs for your masters Serbs?

Accept it, you are a Serb that took the muslim faith.

Admit that and no one gets hurt.

Until then, you are just subhuman scum.

Listen to this, kebabs:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gp9zZr5CJM

Kek

Falling for the Kikepedia version of the history?

Kek

So bluepilled

>t. enver iz Novi Pazar
just give up

Im onto you. Neces me zajebati mujo

>if it doesn't match my narrative it's fake no matter how much evidence there is to it

>bluepilled serb
>kebab

If you two are the former, you're a disgrace to our nation, our people and God.

If you are the latter - the end of you is coming soon. Greater Serbia will resurrect. Kill yourself roaches, before we get to you kebab scum.

>posts "official" mainstream kike history
>says its evidence

Kill yourself

Will Serbs give me track suit and teach me how to squat before removing kebab?

FUCK SERBSCUM, KOSOVO IS ALBANIA!

1. God is a SERB
2. Humans are made in Gods image
3. Ergo- All humans are Serb

There's plenty of sources to back up those numbers, buddy.

Serbia who teamed up with turks, dirty greeks and Romanians still got btfo by Bulgaria.

If you decide to be one of us, we will make sure to protect you and take care of you 24/7. Nothing bad will ever happen to you and no kebab will ever come near you.

Squatting is not a joke. It is a very important cultural thing for every Serb, just like tracksuits are.

Google: Belgrade gangsters 90s

We invented squatting in tracksuits and turned them into fashion accessories.

We must remove kebab and we need all the help we can get, even if it's from a burger - almost a kebab.

kike

have fun believing Bulgarians aren't actually Serbs

Seriously, kill yourself. Make sure to read "Suicide" on Kikepedia before doing it.

Dont debate him, he was here yesterday trying to talk shit about Serbs but now hes changed his tactics by trying to make us look retarded by larping so hard. Just ignore and sage..

Come out of the closet, kebab.

Admit it

You're spinning kebabs in Belgrade for your Serbian masters and you're envious of real Serbs.

Is that it?

Don't worry.

We will take you in as long as you accept the faith of your ancestors and denounce islam.

Figured so.
>As a Serb living in the Serbian part of Bosnia (the better part) I am very redpilled and aware of the false propaganda the Jews (and America) and Vatican is creating against my people.
Lol

You know very well you're a Serb too, stop pretending you aren't, diaspora "Croat".

Lol when did I claim I was a Croat you fucking Bosnian.

>YOU ARE ALL SERBS thread
>lists Deretic

Dead giveaway. Look in archive how many times hes already baited plus his threads from yesterday where he got rekt like the muslimshit he is.

I hope you enjoy spinning those kebabs.

If you're a traitor you're as degenerate as a kebab.