post >yfw Trump is a schill

>picking the UN over a strongly nationalist sovereign nation
Are you sure he's the shill here?

Donald Jew Trump

>Wanting mudshits to gain even more territory
Libtards gents.

>55
LE EBIN 12D SPACE BACKGAMMON - r-right?

He wants to be the guy who negotiated peace in the middle east. His ego wants it bad.

Do you even know what ((("""Direct Negotations"""))) between Israel & Palestine actually entail?

They're just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit one-sided, senpai. Guess which side has the stronger position in these (((negotations)))

>Taking the UN's side
>Calling anyone else a shill
At least the Israelis kill Muslims.

Israel being our greatest ally is the hardest redpill for Sup Forums to swallow.

>Merchant, truly you are my greatest ally

Do they? Last I saw they funnel them into europe.

The UN is a rotten, sovereignty-stealing, evil institution that should be chased out of our country forever.

You're doing white nationalism no favors by trying to sell fence sitters on the UN. It's a mistake and you should back off and re-assess. On purely strategic terms, you're fucking up.

he's is right though.

i dont want the un telling us what to do so i cant expect any other country to submit to their will.

>Sup Forums unironically defends and loves jews since their new prophet does

Keep lurking burger. This has been in his campaign since day 1 shithead, when is winter break over?

That nationalist sovereign nation should have control over its own diplomacy instead of latching onto America like a parasite. You cuck.

>Bottle rocket plunks into an Israeli parking garage
>2,100 Palestinians dead within a month
>"Direct Negotiations"

What he's saying: The UN is unilaterally attempting to take away some token (settlements) that can be used as a barter chip in a future negotiation. What would the Palestinians be willing to give up to make the settlement issue go away?

That being said, Israel's position in that exchange is not "very poor" even after this development, and personally I'm glad to see the settlements targeted specifically. Trump's right that these terms shouldn't be imposed, but in this case I'm glad this one was. Fuck settlements, they're literally Zionist imperialism, which is barely better than Islamofascism.

The Muslims are always complaining about the Israelis bombing the schools and hospitals that are topped with decorative mortars and ceremonial rocket stockpiles.

Israel was created by UN mandate. It only exists by the will of the international community. There's no reason why the world should have spent all this time, effort, and blood setting up a Jewish home state if we don't get a say in running it. All it takes is Netanyahu getting an itchy finger on the button, and the whole thing will get glassed by Russia in retaliation, and then the past 50 years was for nothing.

Your scenario does end with peace in the Middle East. That's worth the 50 years of work.

So we should empower a left-wing globalist institution that is perpetually pushing for international gun control, climate change standards, and a host of other sovereignty-shattering laws, simply because Islamic Egypt proposed a resolution that Israel would not enforce anyway?

This is what I absolutely cannot stand about some WNs. Is there anything of value to you people aside from a berserker-like rage at Israel? You're willing to jeopardize the sovereignty of your nation over a trivial resolution that poses Israel no existential threat, and is not even enforceable?

Genuine question: why can't the Jews just have it? They obviously have the military might behind then and it's better than having a shitty tense mixing with Arabs. Why can't the Jews just have the whole country and diddums to Palestine? It worked out that way with the Indians and I'm happy about it.