Would Micheal Jackson's black-to-white race transition be accepted if it was done today?

Would Micheal Jackson's black-to-white race transition be accepted if it was done today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UOBB8VjV2G4
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought he had aids or something that caused that. He didn't pay for white skin you dewb

I like how people still act like that's not what was happening.

>ooh no he just had a skin disease
>michael was always so proud of being black
>haha he was a normal guy stop trying to make him seem to weird

Transginger?

The sad part is that with modern plastic surgery methods that we have now, he could have lived a normal life, smdh.

you really believe he somehow artificially bleached his entire body without suffering horrible side effects?

I feel bad for MJ, he pissed off the Jews and they screamed pedophile on the news nonstop forever, and they eventually killed him.

Is his daughter redpilled?

>without suffering horrible side effects

That's why he died

Did anyone ever accept it? Michael looked fucking creepy in his final years.

White people are so ruthless that we even stole the king of pop away from black people.

He did look freakshow as fuck, but he could still put on an amazing show even at age 50, judging by the This Is It movie.

He had vitiligo, if you've ever seen a black nigger with white splotches over his face like cow spots, you know what i'm talking about.

However, instead of dealing with iy like normal and juat simpely accepting it, he decided to JUST himself right up and go all the way, bleaching his entire body.

he pissed off a few important jews and was killed not long after, really a coincidence goy.

This. Looking back the pedo acusations were so obviously of Jewish design.

i agree the acusations were very strange.
>mj sleps with kids on his bed.
then why you left him do it you liar?

I believe he wanted to be a test subject for some top tier skin product "skin whitening", as some user mentioned above, it obviously had some serious side effects. Couldn't even get out without an umbrella.

I think he suffered a lot of horrible side effects. He was in terrible health and looked awful.

It's obviously not his daughter.

Not biologically, of course.

But it all adds to the self hate fact.
>bleaches entire body white
>permanently straightens hair
>remove all nigger features from his face with plastic surgery (mostly nose and lips)
>didn't father any of his children

He's like a reverse Shaun King

you have no choice but to accept it and continue to call him black.

-lib pro

but he was black, everyone considered him black.

If Michael Jackson didn't fuck himself up with plastic surgery, he still would've looked like a normal black guy even with the skin disorder

This always reminds me of Charles Barkley ripping into Sammy Sosa for bleaching (rejuvinating).

youtu.be/UOBB8VjV2G4

to what purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

He wasn't talking about cops like BLM niggers here.

THere's literally a video of him calling out the jews, saying "they do this on purpose" after becoming penniless and derelict. Months later he was accused of the child thing. Sup Forums has redpilled me too far...

you tube.com/watch?v=Tjy5RmmXb2Y

This brings up the age old philosophical question.

If Michael Jackson gets shot by a white cop, do #blacklivesmatter stage a protest?

No, chum on, chum on...oooooooooh

is that paul Joseph watson with some makeup and a wig?

SHAMONERR

I really feel bad for MJ back when he was buried under debt.
He probably could've gotten out from under it if he'd gone into making musicals. The man was a genius writer and choreographer. Broadway would've welcomed him too.

>"kike" censored

Does anyone know who his kids real parents are?

Rumors are it's this guy

That would have happened, if he were to survive his assassination, but unfortunately the dude was weak as fuck. Mentally and physically. (((They))) know nigs cant shut it when they're on stage. E.g. Kanye

mj was pretty redpilled, wanted to be white etc. can't help but think of the aryanization from iron sky though kek.