Christmas and New Years Predictions

Can we get a prediction thread going?

>I predict this will happen on Christmas: Nothing
>I predict this will happen on New Years: Mass Rape on some New Years Party like last year, that was fun, and / or a Aloha Snackbar in a bigger town like munich

What do you predict for your country?

Was just about to ask if there was any women stupid enough to still go out on New Years..

Economic collapse

New years gang rapes along with at least one major attack on the 24th, 25th, and/or the 31st/1st. Too good an opportunity to pass up, they have to be planning something.

Always...
They never learn.
They actually believe nothjng is wrong.

I predict that Germany will vote for Merkel again and Britain and America will have to sort out Europe yet again.

Kek, this

yea ur mum m8

>sort out
literally
asians to asia, africans to africa, liberals straight to hell

German church bombed during Christmas celebration

Im screencapping this

Meme magicka

Asians are productive and decent. The other two groups mentioned can go to the mentioned places.

I predict our lord and savior, the great god Kek, shall show more signs for his great call to gather on 7.7.17.
Traps shall be more plentiful and fapable, happenings more elaborate and memeable. We, the anons who are blessed with his holy digits to spread his word will be witness to these events and become suzerein of the earth.
Witness!

There will be new shit at NYE. That's pretty much guaranteed. And this time only the dumb idiots are going to be raped and robbed.

I could also imagine that someone is going to knife-stab people in a church at Christmas Eve.

We call Muslims Asians over here.

When will all of this end Sup Forums?

>77
oh shit

I predict that the mummers day parade will be absolutely based this year and i will touch my peepee as i watch it

Every bit helps

Been wondering if an anglo happening is imminent. Captured a few sandniggers but they were planning small attacks because larger cells kept getting caught at least that's what they claim. Been way too quiet.

Not to mention the queen not traveling because of a 'cold'. Suspicious as fuck.

Kek will give us even more memeable happenings

And yet she met with Theresa May...

Yeah something isn't right, could very well be bomb attacks across London or Birmingham.

Inshallah.

Christmas day.

London.

rare

RARE

rare

being american is great, we can shoot the terrorists if they act up. your police are more cucked than the most cucked of our citizens.

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

There will likely be one in Australia as a massive plot was uncovered by the Federal Police.

Probably not Melbourne, maybe Sydney or Brisbane.

I live out in the middle of butt fk nowhere, so I'm comfy

There will be no terror attacks on New Years Eve. But I will be getting a blowjob.

>implying terrorism in europe kills even a fracture of the number of killings through niggers in murica

Jews get kicked out of a 110th country.

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

>404
nope not happening

By the checking of these dub's
Something wicked this way comes

Amongst the festive lights I see
Yet more troubles for Germany

Not by accident nor by chance
Their tragedy shall be shared with France

Queen Elizabeth will die.

>all these newfags not knowing your tricks

proxy king, I will find you, and I will buy a proxy from you

Major Happening christmas day.
Kek wills it

Trump assassinated

Mexico party
It's Happening!
PRAISE KEK

BUT WHEN?????

sometime 2017 it would seem.

>W I T N E S S E D

What do when someone calls you a racist/nazi for voting Trump (AfD,FrontNational or idk what else)???
A good short sentences or quote???

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Jesus Christ

What flag is this?

t phone user

No.

Christmas: A lot of refugees will be offended by the decorations all over germany and sweden, mass killing spree happens.
New years: Rape and murder like usual.
First day of 2017: Germany accepts more refugees, sweden hangs "REFUGEES WELCOME" posters everywhere.

Fuck off moloch, you have no power here.

But no
He's too perfect

Thank God! Kek willing Drumpf is killed on the Inauguration day on live TV by the CIA

Nothing here will happen

This was just a prank, r-right?

The Times Square Ball is loaded with expolsives

It didn't say when, though. Don't get your hopes up, CTR.

Trump will live 8 years of his presidency!

tokelau

nah bro, did you really think the CIA would allow Putin to waltz in through the front door?

Quote this whole text. Work on your speech giving skills for added impact.

Nope

(((muslimes))) will crash planes into brandenburg gate, eifel tower and the big ben on christmess.
this will cause the act, later to be kwon as the Great Removal + Greater Israel.

Damn you I said nope

Nooope

Hillary shits her self to death instead

kek; habbening confirmed

Merkel is still running for chancellor in Germany.

Harrharr.

Have a (you) because I never heard of that country...

Include me in the screen cap!

Somehow I hope something really bad happens, something so bad that even the last leftist fucker wakes up and realizes that this mass immigration/refugee thing does not work.

I have no idea what that could be though.
But maybe some organized attacks at the same time/day all over the country. In major and smaller towns.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Sydney new year fireworks were the next target. Just today 7 were arrested in Melbourne for plotting a Paris style arrack on Christmas Day

I don't know what could possibly stop nu-libs at this point. Not even the statistics, the FACTS can get in their way of calling you a racist. On a fundamental level they no longer believe in the nation-state, so what can be done?

I defy you

I need more than measly doubles to fight this!! bless me kek!!

>Bomb attack in Melbourne
>Federal Police unequipped to handle terrorism
>SASR gets that phat anti-terror budget money
>Flush with modern gear and a license to operate on home soil
>Go mad with power
>Slaughter every suspected terrorist they raid
>In the end become a roaming deathsquad, purging mudslimes

The best timeline.

Kek
I would like to be alive see it, but 7 is such an unlucky number for me. I want to an hero before the next year starts. Fuck 2017

Inmunity cat will negate you

Germany has fallen.

I'm kind of mad at the Australian federal government for doing a good job preventing terrorists attacks, they caught 5 Arabs that were planning to carry out attacks on New Year's Eve, they had explosives and guns, shit wild have been lit.

People need to be redpilled by blood now to stop the upcoming genocide.

I predict nothing will happen in straya since we based AF unlike Yurop and murrica.
I predict nothing will happen in America because Ahmed is afraid of trump.
I predict 1 attack in France during New Year's Eve, and some sexual assaults in different locations in Germany, but nothing serious.

Mainly the attack in France could be big, Allah willing.

Comrades
Roll with me against this dark post

My digits will prove you wrong for the God-emperor

Confirmed

Not the God-Emperor!
TAKE OUR LIVES IN STEAD!

I really hope some durka snackbars the Christmas tree in Times Square.

Hillary steps on poop

Some should go out as bait to draw out the Muslims, then their white brethren can cleanse the land

MOLOCH WILL NEVER PREVAIL

PRAISE

KEK

Moloch and Trump are on the same side

substantiate your claims