Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history...

Daily reminder that holocaust is the best substantiated genocide in history, and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

Here are some things that deniers will never address:

>1- How did the jews managed to involve millions and millions of people, from the nazis, the allies and to the soviets, coordinate them to produce alie that offered no benefit to them, and nobody ever found proof for this

>2- If the jews weren't killed, where are they now?

Feel free to ask pertinent questions ;)

>inb4 stormnigger spams infographs and pictures

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis,
butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php,
cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html)
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html),
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing off a religion isn't genocide. Jews aren't a race and neither is anybody else. We are all the same and equal in every way.

bump

With the conviction of Geert Wilders Ive learned that in (((judicial sense))) racism can be applied in a much broader fashion. Basically if you appeal to a trait shared by more than a few thousand people it can already be called racism and you can go to jail here in Jewrope.

>Killing off a religion isn't genocide.
yes it is

kys faggot

sage these slidethreads

Was the Jim Jones massacre in Guyana genocide?

Why do you even subject yourself to this shit? (((racism)))

Suicide is not the same has murder you tard.

But yes, if some group decided to kill all the jamestown dwellers simply because they were jamestown dwellers it could be considered a massacre

>inb4 infographs and pictures.
>ask me questions tho

Seriously I've seen you spam this shit thread over and over.

The holocaust didn't happen. Certainly not in the mass amounts that the claims are made to be.

>a massacre
i mean a genocide

>believing in obviously fake quotes

If I brainwash you into killing yourself then it isn't murder then, correct? Since you drank the kool-aid willingly? just to establish this as a point here ok?

>talking with liberal college peers
>subject of holocaust comes up
>each of them takes a turn grandstanding and virtue signalling
>they all turn to me
>explain that I think of course the holocaust happened and that I don't care about it
>"user THAT'S TERRIBLE! YOU'RE A RACIST!"
>Tell them that I don't think a foreign nation committing genocide on non-Americans should be something to involve ourselves in a war over especially when hundreds of thousands of our soldiers died for it
>Absolutely everyone is triggered and never talks to me again

>If I brainwash you into killing yourself then it isn't murder then, correct? Since you drank the kool-aid willingly?
I dunno, what do you think?

>a lie that offered no benefit to them
Jews can literally get away with anything in the world now without question because of the 6 gorrillion

>Did the holocaust happen?
No, but i wish a nigga woulllllllllllllllld

heretical.com/walendy/p3steps.html

To the newfags and ardent stormfront shills:
This guy makes this thread every week and no amount of evidence will sway him.

SAGE/HIDE/REPORT

Yes or no answer faggot.

>and the only people who deny it do it because of preconceived views on jews.

That's a preconceived view on holocaust deniers.

I personally believe that holocaust denial is mainly used as a 'foot-in-the-door' tactic to get people to suspend their disbelief for just long enough to install white nationalist/anti-semitic rhetoric.

>Jews can literally get away with anything in the world now without question because of the 6 gorrillion
First jews get shitted on constantly because of their treatment of the palestinians

Second what is the benefit in lying for the nazis, Soviets and allies?

>one possibly fake picture
>therefore holocaust never existed

Holy shit, you guys have impressionable logic skills

I would suggest any of you who are on the fence about this and want an in depth look at why revisionists fight against the six million dogma please feel free to read; The hoax of the 20th century by Arthur R. Butz

Sheckels

Yes or no answer to my previous question.

Also, many examples of forged war atrocity photos exist. Among other things.

>Also, many examples of forged war atrocity photos exist. Among other things.
it still does not disprove holocaust.

By your own logic everything that the ancient greeks did is fake, since they constantly "adultered" and "embellished" facts

What is a holocaust? What does that word mean?

Denying it is pretty retarded.

It's just nowhere near the worst, and worse things were done by Jews to other people.

Fpbp

>"The nazis used diesel engines to gas us at Treblinka goyim."

Diesel engines have a minute level of carbon monoxide and puts out higher levels of oxygen, that sounds highly improbable, they would probably fall asleep and get a headache.

>"I-I mean gasoline... goyim."

What happened to the bodies?

>"They buried them..."

all 800,000?

>"They dug them back up and burned them to dispose of the evidence."

m8.

Who cares if it happened or not? If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the ugly rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they were (((allowed))) to ignore the Einjährig-Freiwilliger conscription laws (The NSDAP claimed 97% of the inbreds never so much as put on a uniform but since the Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI we'll never know for sure) and then the sunken eyed tribe almost succeeded in subjugating the entire empire after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

Also just look at the USA, they let the Jews in with open arms and it took less than two generations for the majority to completely turn on them.

I'm not a denier either a few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

>a Jewish sacrificial offering that is burned completely on an altar
really makes you think

What about all the obvious lies that 'survivors' have told? Like pic related, or elie wiesel talking about ditches at Auschwitz with fires in them when the water level at Auschwitz is much to higj to allow something like that?

>tfw everything Sup Forums tells you is a lie

Russia carried out massacres
Allies caused mass death from starvation due to bombing

Both of these things would have been bad for public opinion
So they shift whole thing onto Germany, this also has the added benefit of making German people feel shame, they think oh God we deserve this and are less likely to resist their occupation

The more extreme bogus claims were altered or discarded in the later years as people learned to benefit from the Holocaust claim

google the word bro

So you used ironic remarks after well established facts of the holocaust?!?!?!?!?

WTF I DENY HOLOCAUST NOW!!!

So you have anything concrete to deny holocaust?

‘Do I “deny the Holocaust”? No! No indeed. I hope the holocaust is not denied and never forgotten. I hope the holocaust is remembered as the greatest propaganda effort and hate campaign ever waged against a civilized people. We must never forget. We must look at the despoliation of our people and our culture and ask: Why do the heavens not darken? We have lost the will and courage to defend ourselves. The time has come to commit the new blasphemy. It is time to deny the gods of the New World Order.’

Tom Blair, ‘The New Blasphemy’

i always save that pic to respond

>Russia carried out massacres
Source?

>Allies caused mass death from starvation due to bombing

But this only affected the jews
It's still genocide

At what rate could German cremation ovens fully cremate bodies (i.e. fulfil the definition of cremation), and does this rate have a basis in reality? How many bodies were fully cremated?

Prove that the Third Reich was capable of constructing ovens that could cremate millions of people within the time frame. They had a finite amount of ovens, and stacking multiple bodies into one oven doesn't actually speed up the reaction, putting each body into one oven is actually a faster method (because there is more surface area exposed to the heat). The definition of cremation does not reference bones anywhere, which means the cremation process was carried out in full. If it takes 2-3 hours to cremate a body (youtube.com/watch?v=BHBaCZ3slis, butlerfuneralhomes.com/_mgxroot/page_10745.php, cremationresource.org/cremation/how-is-a-body-cremated.html) with modern cremation ovens, does the math add up? You can over-hype the engineering capability of the Germans all you want, but for the rest of us in reality, that is not an argument.

Yeah see that's the problem in my opinion Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wild stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life.

Just explain where the fuel for the crematoriums came from and why it wasn't on the recon photos. Explain why the Soviets added smokestacks to the buildings, why the rooms weren't airtight, why there are so many proven false stories, etc. etc. etc.

For example, according to this source (jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/augas.html), it states: Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.

August 1940- July 1943 is equivalent to 2 years and 11 months. Let's assume that each month is thirty days long, for convenience. So that is 24 hours*30 days per month)*(35 months)=25,200 hours. If Crematorium I operates at 340 bodies per 24 hours, parcelled equally per each furnace (three furnaces), that is a rate of about 113 bodies per furnace per day, which is about 4-5 bodies per hour per furnace. That is not possible, it takes much longer to cremate a body than 12-13 minutes PER BODY.

From the same source: The Crematorium II building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses. Several hundred thousand Jewish men, women and children were murdered here with poison gas, and their bodies burned. The bodies of Jewish and non-Jewish prisoners who died in the concentration camp were also burned here. According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours.
This does nothing to specify how many furnaces were at play. Let us assume that it meant a single furnace. That means that a single oven could burn 60 bodies per hour, which means that fully cremating a human body to ash in ovens that are now eighty years old would take just one minute. This is mathematically impossible. Let us assume that there were 10 ovens. This means that a single furnace could burn 6 bodies per hour, which is a single body every ten minutes. This is also impossible. Let us assume that 100 ovens were used. This means that a single furnace/oven could fully cremate a human body one hour and 40 minutes. Only when we assume that 100 ovens were being used around the clock, without maintenance repair, or any other coincidence, is it even remotely possible to claim that the figures were being met. Keep in mind, as the narrative stands today, over one million Jews were gassed and cremated at Auschwitz. Our ovens today cannot match this efficiency. And you expect everybody to believe that the Germans could do that simply because it fits the story you wish to believe?

This is the most hilariously Jewish attempt at a takedown I've ever seen.

Someone said five million once, so that's out.
Someone didn't use the word holocaust, so that's out!

Uh huh. Try again.

From the same source, the third Crematorium has the same figures. The fourth and fifth crematoria have different ones, though. It states: According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.
Again, let us make the same assumptions that gradually increase.
One furnace=32 bodies per hour. Impossible.
Ten furnaces=3.2 bodies per hour, or one body every 30 minutes. Not possible.
100 furnaces=1 body every 3 or so hours. Plausible, assuming no coincidences/malfunction. The narrative does not rely upon this many furnaces. The story is simply flawed.

It's murder.

Anything intended to make you more suggestible is attempted murder and should be prevented with lethal force.

>prove something didn't exist
Why don't you prove it happened ratboy? We were taught this garbage growing up so don't blame me for being skeptical.

If cremation is defined as "dispose of (a dead person's body) by burning it to ashes, typically after a funeral ceremony", then it is not for "aesthetic" purposes. It is actually more efficient to load each body into a separate oven, as opposed to jamming them all into one oven, by the logic of the surface area required for the heat to interact with. Again, a crematorium oven is a crematorium oven, by definition. It is not apples to oranges, but you make it so by putting "civilian" in front of it. Again, if you have access to advanced technology, it is only logical to use it in order to advance your business. Why wait 2-3 hours, when you can speed it up down to your claims, as sourced by you.
"A lot has been said about cremation capacity and rates of the crematoria in Auschwitz, which allows to screen the testimonies for corroborating and converging features. Carlo Mattogno has compiled a list of 17 accounts in ATCFS, p. 319. Following the former Jewish Sonderkommando and SS men, the cremation capacity of all 4 crematoria in Birkenau was 4,000 - 10,000 corpses per day, which was achieved by loading each muffle opening with 2 - 5 corpses every 15 to 30 minutes."
Why not use this technology? Why assume that "civilian ovens" have not caught up to these rates? It is purely to maintain an arbitrary narrative, try and put your bias aside and look at things objectively. What reasoning do modern "civilian" ovens have for using inferior technology? Why have "civilian" ovens not, at the very least, advanced to meet the rates the Germans had eighty years ago? Technological advancements are advancing on an exponential curve, would it not follow that, if the advanced tech existed, a business would use it? Why claim that they are not the same thing, when you are not helping the comparison by adding "civilian" in front of the cremation oven?

kek it's unbelievable because it didn't happen. I'm sure there were people that couldn't or refused to work that were killed, but the idea that the Nazis would kill millions of people while fighting a war is just ridiculous.

It is more logical to claim that WW2 "industrial" ovens are closer to modern "civilian" ovens (also claiming that modern "industrial" ovens are even more efficient, at almost phenomenal rates. Go out fora coffee while a loved one is getting turned to ash), than to assume that the tech has not evolved whatsoever. What did the WW2 "civilian" ovens look like? Did they take days to cremate a body? It just doesn't make sense. Your figures are around the same of those put forth by the Jewish virtual library, too. Even a bit more generous.

If I was the leader of Germany I would have interned all the ugly rats at the first sign of conflict. Don't forget during WWI they were (((allowed))) to ignore the Einjährig-Freiwilliger conscription laws (The NSDAP claimed 97% of the inbreds never so much as put on a uniform but since the Prussian military archives were destroyed after WWI we'll never know for sure) and then the sunken eyed tribe almost succeeded in subjugating the entire empire after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 european christians only a stonesthrow away as well. He feared for his people and rightfully so in my opinion.

It's not our job to prove it didn't happen. It's your job to prove it did.

Please provide us with evidence it happened. And no, testimony is not evidence.

Does this then also apply to groups?

If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.

Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)

If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.

Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

Have you been to Poland? Go look at the farmers fields and you'll find the missing 30,000,000lbs of ash. Believe me goy it's all there.

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You)

That is a good question

It was 'cultural genocide' if they count as a culture.

I think it was a wannabe culture and people should preserve real culture and listen to their grandparents etc. so that they don't fall for cults like that.

You think Holocaust dust in my green shake will make me better with money?

(You)
(You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)
(You) (You) (You)

Where are they now? I mean, my next door neighbors are Jewish, all of St. Louis Park Minnesota practically Jewish (I once had to help some illiterate Russian rabbi with the gas pump), and regardless of whether or not the holocaust happened, you shouldn't be surprised that it would happen after Jewish families spread anti German propaganda in the US during the first world war in order to pin them against Germany.

> (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
>I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.
>Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
>>I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.
>>Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

For anyone who doubted these threads are botted.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
>>>I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.
>>>Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
>>>>I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.
>>>>Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

It is necessary to provide refutations, and to crash bait threads with spam.

> (You)
>> (You) (You)
>>> (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
>>>>If the cremation rate is over-exaggerated, then that is a fundamental flaw of the narrative.
>>>>I will not accept non-argumentative drivel that does not fulfil the onus/refute the central logical contradictions.
>>>>Can you prove, beyond reasonable doubt, that 6 million (or however many million) Jews were gassed, and then cremated (with the technology of that era), with absolute evidence removing reasonable doubt/logical pitfalls, outlining the exact methodology and avoiding smoking guns and here-say? I have only seen people pointing at puddles of blood and crying out murder, but that is not nearly sufficient enough evidence for the largest genocide in recent human history. You cannot make absolute claims without presenting absolute evidence. "But where did the Jews go"=/=mass gassings & cremations, "but the Nazis never denied it"=/=mass gassings and cremations, "look at these dead bodies"=/=sufficient evidence for mass gassings & cremations, only objective evidence (removing logical pitfalls and reasonable doubt) is illustrative of mass gassings and cremation. Smoking guns are non-arguments. There should be no single topic beyond the burden of proof, otherwise it is subject the the projection of arbitrary whims exploiting the topic and extending their faith in the matter over the fact of the matter.

Welcome Sup Forums. Enjoy your 30 day ban.

>At what rate could German cremation ovens fully cremate bodies
depends. pic related is what the germans thought the limit was in Auschwitz. But in practice the number varied wildly.

>Prove that the Third Reich was capable of constructing ovens that could cremate millions of people within the time frame
>could build tiger tanks
>could not build ovens
Let's not insult both of our intelligence

>and stacking multiple bodies into one oven doesn't actually speed up the reaction, putting each body into one oven is actually a faster method (because there is more surface area exposed to the heat).
No, because the heat in the oven was more then enough to disintegrate the human soft parts.

> If it takes 2-3 hours to cremate a body
To FULLY cremate a body.
It wasn't a problem in nazi germany.

Also you are comparing a modern crematorium, and nazi germany kremas were more like icinerators

>You can over-hype the engineering capability
What? incinerators are not the apex of engineering.

portufag is going to be butthurt and rely on empirical evidence and eyewitness testimony as fact.

You know i am a holocaust survivor too goyim. i am 4% jew.

Daniel é sempre a mesma merda sempre a fazer threads sobre o mesmo.

Diz-me só, fazes isto porque gostas ou pagam-te?

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Go back to stormfront shill

Why won't you address these?

Yeah see that's the problem in my opinion Jews expect everyone to believe the holohoax because of the wild stories they tell, and they say these stories make up for the near complete lack of physical evidence. I was taught these stories as fact as a child so you can understand why I am skeptical to replace all physical evidence with testimony, especially when I consider how often Jews lie and deceive in my personal life. Just explain where the fuel for the crematoriums came from and why it wasn't on the recon photos. Explain why the Soviets added smokestacks to the buildings, etc. etc. etc.

> whats Sup Forums's official stance on the holocaust?
> that it didn't happen but it should have happened

>stormweenie
JIDF already got caught red handed posting the politics strawpoll and yet Fascist+NatSoc beat almost all the other categories combined, and I could point out how 9/10 of the 1919 German communist revolution leaders were Jewish, how affirmative action was a Jewish creation in both Canada and in the USA, how they were the driving force behind opening our borders, how the lawsuits that allowed near unrestricted abortion in our countries were both lead by kikes or hell I could lay out the thousands of hooked noses behind the drug/porn/tranny degeneracy they target our children with. But I won't. Rather i'll ask that whenever someone in this thread witnesses societal/political rot ask yourself, and don't be afraid to do some digging if necessary, if a certain sunken eyed inbred tribe is behind it.

Sup Forums calls this 'taking the redpill' and it ruins everyone as it's impossible to stop seeing the (((coincidences)))

>I dont like his rebuttal
>back to stormfront shill.

tell me chosen one. when are you going to stop spamming pol with these shit tier bait threads?

Exactly! A few hundred thousand died but I already laid out why I believe any reasonable person looking to prevent the cancer of judeo-bolshevism would have stuffed the inbred tribe into pre-deportation camps after they tried to take over the country in 1919. If not at that moment then they definitely had a right after Jew NKVD head Yagoda killed some 7,000,000 christians a stonesthrow away.

>depends. pic related is what the germans thought the limit was in Auschwitz. But in practice the number varied wildly.
Assertion without absolute evidence to substantiate claims is non-argumentative drivel. Cherrypicking at its finest. Next!
>Let's not insult both of our intelligence
Non-argumentative drivel without substance. Next!
>No, because the heat in the oven was more then enough to disintegrate the human soft parts.
The laws of physics do not fall apart in order to substantiate your arbitrary narrative. The concept of surface area still exists. Next!
>To FULLY cremate a body.
>It wasn't a problem in nazi germany.
Define cremation and explain how cremation ovens did not cremate bodies. Cremation is defined as: dispose of (a dead person's body) by burning it to ashes, typically after a funeral ceremony.
Then what was it? Bones=/=cremation, by definition.
>Also you are comparing a modern crematorium, and nazi germany kremas were more like icinerators
Apples and oranges, but only because you make it so. Onus is on you to prove how modern cremation ovens are not equivalent to Third Reich cremation ovens.
>What? incinerators are not the apex of engineering.
Quote me directly where I stated that, instead of cherrypicking your quotes. Next!

gosto

>expecting me to address copy pastas

Why don't you address my OP points?

Dont expect JIDF to listen. He spams these shitty threads all the time.

Jews exaggerate things to make it seem worse than it was. Still doesn't actually disprove anything or address all the non-Jews who suffered or were involved. There, I did it for him.

Why don't you prove it happened ratboy? We were taught this garbage growing up so don't blame me for being skeptical. Start explaining the lack of fuel for the crematoriums in aerial photos, the absolute lack of logistics capacity to move the fuel requires to burn millions of bodies, the non airtight gas chambers, the dozen single slot ovens per camp, the added smokestacks after the war, etc.

Your first question does not make sense. Reformulate it in English, please.

The answer to your second question is that the Jews didn't go anywhere. The Jewish population had a minor dip in the war due to partisans that were killed or deaths in the camps from breakdown of supply lines.

You're dealing with Portugal. This guy posts the same threads every couple weeks trying to stump us

I get an alert every time it pops up, good chance to redpill first time users on the front page with quips and memes.