What did your own parents tell you about blacks, Jews, gays, or any other minority group as you were growing up?

What did your own parents tell you about blacks, Jews, gays, or any other minority group as you were growing up?

"Yuck!"
"That one ate too much shoe polish"
"Lesbians should be drowned at birth"
"Mongies and goopnooks should donate any useful organs and then be killed"

What it basically boilled down to was this:
It's not okay to hate someone because they're a minority, but it's perfectly okay to hate someone who also happens to be a minority.

But they also told me that all minorities are oppressed, and my mom was super anti-gun.
Luckily, I convinced mother dearest to vote Trumpo, so I'm well on the way to fixing her.

Literally nothing. Opinions my own.

Nothing at all, ever.

Nothing. We didn't have those where I grew up.

>we are all the same

Shit I'm jealous

My Father told me not to hate people because of their skin, but he also told me that Blacks should stop acting like niggers and start being real people. Same thing for jews.

My mum still pukes in her mouth when she sees a midget. It was nice to grow up with "culture" I guess.

I often wish I was raised to think the things that I think now, but I know that if that had been the case I would've probably been a little rebel faggot and got super PC to spite my folks, when in reality the opposite happen
>fuck you mom
>ill start hating nigggers, thatll show you

To judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin

What
The
Fuck
Is
A
Goopnook?

I need to know so I can use it in daily conversation.

it's one of those lumpy people that looks like quasimodo. I /think/. the first time I saw a mongaloid(the white kind) drive a car I nearly shat myself. I thought they were banned from driving.

Me too bro. To this day I don't know my parent's opinions on race. Never had a reason to ask either...

Pretty certain the topic never came up. If they hate minorities they've hidden it well, what my mother hates though, is illegals. She worked with a handful and said they were lazy and sneaky, pretending they didn't know english when given a task or told they need to be quicker, but speaking English all day long when it suited them.

I was like most, a liberal teenager wanting to set the world on fire but I never brought up those topics to my folks.

My mother was a kind hearted, if not a short tempered woman. Things she said that actually resonated were, "You teach people how to treat you" and "Don't sleep with men that you weren't willing to have a baby by." While I fell short here and there, they are what I've lived by since I moved out if her house.

They never really discussed any of them groups.

My parents didn't teach me much about anything. Probably why I'm more receptive to redpilling.

I remember my mom being upset that I thought the black girl in kindergarden smelled bad

Literally NOTHING! I learned the truth about them through life experiences.

I'm a spic by the way.

"Nigger are worthless and shouldn't be trusted"

Didn't really mention Jews, ever.

"It's disgusting and you shouldn't do it with the same sex"

"Every other person is against you in some way no matter what color or culture, only trust your family everyone else can either prove they're trustworthy or go fuck themselves, you earn respect.

See that's the biggest problem facing you white people. Your parents teach you nothing and are afraid to do so. Whenever user's here have kids, raise them, give them advice, give them a redpill upbringing.

Some day my father will punch my face because he suspected that I was doing homo shit

My dad has a disdain for Haitians (for obvious reasons) and for American blacks (based on his experience over there). He would always talk about how American blacks would lounge around on street corners while he and his white American coworkers did their carpentry job. Even told me about one time when his white coworker said "Fuck these niggers taking my hard earned moeny." White Americans are cool with people of any race if you work hard desu.

He also dislikes gays. He's ok with Jews.

same here

>only trust your family

Ironic given how many hispanics I've known that have betrayed/beaten up/stole from/killed their own extended family.

My parents taught me against gays, trannies and all that nonsense, they even brought up the John Money experiments. Mom was more "open and tolerant" of other races, but Dad was more redpilled, once he took Mom's hand and walked us all over to the other side of the street to avoid a shady-looking black person, and he fully admitted that he did it in part because he was black. He also had a disdain for muzzies.

I really miss him.

That depends. Most peasant class tards from mexico would sale their sister or mom for entry into cartels or some money. There are plethora of different cultures and dialects of Spanish within South America, and everyone hates each other with high levels of nationalism in every country. My family was from Ecuador and the family structure is by far the most important thing by far. But I think in any case in any family across the globe there's a chance they're assholes.

My parents did nothing to give me racist beliefs.

Leftist anti-white propaganda did everything.

Forgot to mention that my dad hates muslims. He was mocking Germany the other day after hearing about the Berlin truck attack and fully understands that it's because of the refugees.

Also immediate family, not extended I can give two shits about them. We get along but they aren't as important as immediate family.