I have a 9/10 aryan waifu but neither one of us has jobs. We make enough money to pay rent and buy groceries...

I have a 9/10 aryan waifu but neither one of us has jobs. We make enough money to pay rent and buy groceries, that is about it.

Should I impregnate her? I don't really want to raise kids on welfare.

We are bother in university but neither one of us makes much money.

Will the government pay us extra for shitting out kids or what?

Serious replies only.

Get a summer job and go on unemployment for 6 months

If you want to sink to muslim / nigger tier then pop out a couple of kids and live off the government doll

Canadian trailer parks aren't bad tbqh

>letting your bitch go to college
Why? It's just a massive waste of time and money.
My bitch never even considered going to college.

Do like the non-whites in your country do and apply for every kind of welfare imaginable.

first of all get the fuck off Sup Forums, secondly I doubt you're white so please go fucking run into traffic and quit poisoning the gene pool

>999
>my bitch
kek has blessed a ghetto rat

mmm I will consider it, but there aren't many jobs in my town that pay over minimum wage.

I own a townhouse

She is studying for accounting, I'm doing my industrial mechanic.

Trying to senpai

>9/10 aryan waifu
>I don't really want to raise kids on welfare.
i would gladly pay taxes for welfare if i knew it would support more white aryan families and less niggers
you do whatever you feel, OP

Says 9/10 probably more like a 4 if dating someone this retarded.

You have downs bro? Was your mom your cousin or something?

Of course not, user.
The most degenerate thing a man can do is bring children into the world without a guaranteed way to support them.
And the government doesn't count, I don't want my taxes going to your shitty decisions.

Ah well looks like the shitskins arrived. Thanks anyways for the replies.

>She is studying for accounting
She shouldn't be studying for anything.

holy shit I don't think I've ever seen an ecuador flag, thought you were venezuelan and was going to ask you how you have food/internet

is ecuador safe? is it nigger tier or what? I've been to colombia and guatamala and mexico, how would you compare it?

Instantly discredited by the discussion of Ireland's abortion issue. We got constitutionally cucked by priests, fuck off with your stormfag fantasies.

Have kidss and get all the gibs, the shitskins are destroying our country and the only way to stop them is to collape the system that facilitates their existence and to outbreed them. My wife and I are gonna do the same

I'm not worries about it, we have been together for a long time so I don't think it will matter. I am pretty redpilled, I know that when women make more money they usually take off. But honestly I'm not worried about that.

Loser

Money doesn't matter.

Breed white children.

Wait until you graduate

I will not rake you, you are salvagable

It's the number 1 country for American expats.

Pretty nice and safe, super low crime rate, free healthcare.

post pics of her, kek may bless you

post a picture or gtfo.

Have the fucking baby
Difficulty will show you how much of a faggot you are and you better figure out how to stop because that amazing baby is depending on your distended faggot prolapsed anus ass.

If you can't figure it out at least you and your wife are white and the baby is white and that's beautiful

> Doesn't have his shit together
> Contemplating getting a kid
Are you legitimately retarded? Did you even think about the kid and how their life would be with parents who haven't built a solid foundation? Do you know how hard it will be to get your shit together when you also have to worry about a kid? Face reality, you aren't ready to have kids.

> Asking about doing degenerate things.

What did you expect user? Stop being a welfare statistic.

>neither one of us has jobs. We make enough money
contradictions. how do you make money without a job? Handouts is making money its being given money.

>raising kids in Cucknadia
>Raising kids in this current world
Don't impregnate her for another 3 years and move to the US
Canada is dooming your child to a shit life and the economy will fuck you in your ass not allowing you to provide a healthy growing environment for your child
Wait dude

I gotta go buy some food and christmas presents. I'll read your replies when I get back. Sorry to make a quasi-bait thread.

You realize 100 years ago most whites had something like 5 kids while working at some shit paying industrial/agricultural job and living in a cramped home?

White countries back then were also the most powerful in the world... really gets the noodle cooking.

yes post a pic

I wanna see a leaf 9/10

how big are her nipples btw, you don't need calipers or a micrometer, just off the cuff general cup size, chest width, ariola size and nipple length

Canadian women are top tier when it comes to looks
Funny enough when the French shipped all those whores to Canada they chose the good looking ones instead of the rank gsrbage dog tier chicks

question: why save such disgusting picture

Move to America if you're man enough and raise your kids. Otherwise your kids will turn in to faggots in canuck land

cause I'm better than you

> i dont want to raise kids on welfare

literally free money you retard

kids aren't cheap