MBTI Test

What MBTI personality are you Sup Forums? INTP master race reporting in. We are literally the puppet masters.

16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Other urls found in this thread:

xeromag.com/fun/personality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No that'd be the ESTPs and ENTPs. You're just an edgy NEET.

INTJ narcissistic autist here

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

I'm an INFP, am I redpilled?

Leftists are the feely type (Fs), while right-wingers (who need a brain) are rational, introspective and reflective.

INFP

Should I just kill myself now, or what?

I'm right wing and I'm a Feely type, what's my story?

Nah, the other letters are red pilled.

I have a female, fairly rational INFP friend, you're not beyond saving.

>Female
>F
>rational

Sorry, but you're delusional. Straighten up user. unless she's sucking your cock, in which case believe whatever it takes to keep those soft lips wrapped around your knob.

Pence will be contacting you to discuss your appointment.

That's an overgenerlization (MyersBriggs is an generalization too, but useful). INFPs for example, especially if they're smart men, are guided by ideals like Plato. They are usually philosophical and contemplative instead of purely rational.

Anyone who thinks MBTI means anything at all is a fucking moron. By all means, take your little facebook quiz and have a laugh, but please don't be dumb enough to take it seriously.

ISTP-A

I know. I'm just memeing. Also, the first time I did the test I got INTJ but the subsequent times I always got INTP. I wonder what changed.

INTP here. I don't consider myself part of the master race, or a puppet master, or any of those pretentious labels. I'm basically just a loser who likes to analyze stuff a lot in my head, but never apply it to real world skills. I am also socially retarded.

We aren't the puppet masters. We are the Watchers.

These tests are about as accurate as the daily horoscope.

Also not politics fuck off.

>These tests are about as accurate as the daily horoscope.
They're accurate because it just shows you what you told it in the end. It's a pointless test.

Jungian cognitive typology has merit and most use MBTI types as a shorthand for their cognitive stack.

These are the correct descriptions:

xeromag.com/fun/personality.html

ENTP master race.

Hitler was an INFJ.

You're just Hitler. It's okay so am I.

What the fuck, I'm not even gay

ENFP

ENTP
checking in

Only browse this board for entertainment.

>feely