While many here are serious, a large chunk of Sup Forums, and Sup Forums generally...

While many here are serious, a large chunk of Sup Forums, and Sup Forums generally, only posts white supremacist stuff to be edgy and transgressive.

Now that "We must protect the white race from minorities" has gone from secret and shameful to something Bill O'Reilly says, will Sup Forums move from edgelords pretending to be nazis to edgelords pretending to be SJWs? What's going to happen now that Sup Forums are the normies?

Stop posting your degenerate oriental cartoons.

Literally a disgrace to humanity

Is it degenerate, user? Or just the new frontier in shitposting?

commies next pls

being a libertarian will become edgy, since you would trigger statists on both sides

No. The edgy meme posting made me realize I hate liberals so I'll just stay on the right. Plus right wing memes are great, leftist memes are pussy shit.

Fuck you and your shit thread.

:33

I'm not a monster, user.

I'm just ahead of the purrve.

This is the future of Sup Forums

no.

racism is true. whites are superior. that's just reality. it's not an opinion.

you think we're just being contrarian. that used to be true. we were contrarian but we didn't know why. it was just something speaking up out of us from a primal necessity.

now we're totally serious about the complete extermination of all non-whites off the face of earth. it's the only logical, reasonable, and humane course, user. that's hard to swallow but it's the truth. we're honestly trying to reduce suffering here. there's no reason for non-whites to exist.

very sad so many people didn't know we were joking around. like when people believe the onion. are people too dumb for shitposting?

>edgy and transgressive
>transgressive
>trans

Fuck off you degenerate

That style is really nice. Where's it from?

your like kids who think cartman is funny and don't understand he is a satirical character.

GTFO NORMIE REEEEE

You heard him folks; post more anime!

It's by Kazerad, the dude who makes Prequel. I don't know if these characters show up anywhere else, but Prequel is great

fuck this gaylord post more

Am I being meta by continuing to support natsoc? Or am I being ironic?
I'm afraid I don't even know anymore.
I will continue to shitpost as normal.
It just seems right y'know?

Since you're so superior, try to fist fight a non-white. :^)

the silent majority supports race mixing and enjoys cuckolding and seeing white women get blacked.
actually the people who protest the most is often the ones who are just ashamed about it.

we feel good and make society better. Look at DIY, feels genuinely good to make society safer regardless of politics.

Lots of people here feeling empowered, wanting to go out and succeed. Trump's abstinence to substances is getting tons of kids off of alcohol, weed and other useless shit.

This going mainstream is just going to connect the national spirit with the will of the individual in the long run. What we must do is push the positive right wing narrative, be true to the fact that as white people we have the highest ethic with others (racist in private, very courteous and respectful but not necessarily trusting in person).

And create a hegemony that makes white racism just as absurd as "black" racism or any other racism so that conversations can move from race to reality.

Getting trump elected was a huge boost to our spirits but the real battle is against the daily jews.

Entertainment is dead.

>>Trump's abstinence to substances is getting tons of kids off of alcohol, weed and other useless shit.

Is that really new? Dubya used to drink and Obama used to smoke, but both were abstinent in office.

zrrr

He isn't even saying what the text says. Fuck off.

this is different because trump is abstinent going into office. Does not even beat the meat (at least, according to him). Pretty strong message if you ask me.

new frontier? IT'S OLD AS FUCK

It's not old, it's retro