As a Muslim it is sad to see Allahu Akbar (god is great) becoming a catch phrase for terrorists...

As a Muslim it is sad to see Allahu Akbar (god is great) becoming a catch phrase for terrorists. I don't get why this site would share a such racist beliefs.

We are the most peaceful religion in the world and have been for thousands of years. Our prophet is perfect in everyway and you should respet it.

Taquiyah

No

that's just what you say to trick us into letting you in so you can zerg rush us.

Yes

>thousands of years
no

>Our prophet is perfect in everyway

He was also really into sucking the lips and tongues of other men according to the hadiths, he sounds like a fag to me.

>thousands of years

Sorry, No branch of Christianity has called a crusade or anything in the pass century.

Let us know when your more extreme branches stop killing and blowing things up, then we'll brag about peace.

I know you're a liar when you compare a religion to a race.

Nice try you kike.

Is that monkey being raped

You have to go back to your world.

Get the fuck out of America and go to Palestine killing kikes.

Fuck your retard religion sustained by inbred morons, and fuck your pedophile "prophet" retard sand nigger, and fuck you

Cum in macaque

where in the u.s. do you live?

>We are the most peaceful religion in the world and have been for thousands of years. Our prophet is perfect in everyway and you should respet it.

Yes, you fucking liar.

/thread

[Taqqiya Intensifies]

get lost faggot Muslim

>As a Muslim it is sad to see Allahu Akbar (god is great) becoming a catch phrase for terrorists.
>I don't get why this site would share a such racist beliefs.

These two statements are contextually incongruous. Conclusion: Low-energy shitpost.

lying faggot

/thread

Liar, go back to where you came from and practice your taqueria restaurant somewhere else.

>M-m-muh TheReligionOfPeace hadeeths
Going to TRoP to learn about Islam is like going to Huff Po or Salon to learn about Trump

nice pic bro

Don't you have a goat calling for you Ahmed?