Literally shaking

Literally shaking

a Trump supporter gave me doubles. damn him to hell

Was it commonplace for anyone else to see swastikas carved into school desks as a kid? Used to see them all the time. This is nothing new at all.

I do this to my Jewish friends notebook all the time. I'll draw spaztikas and butchered German on there.

checked

Oh shit nigga

You're welcome

>88
Well there goes the thread.

wow, someone drew a Buddhist swastika, literally the religion of murder and rape

well fug

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

>hey rabbi etc. etc.

kek

Watch out, lefty mods banning gets.

Yeah all the time, and in the bathrooms, on bricks in the wall, etc. In 95% of cases it's just kids trying to get a reaction out of people because they know it's a "forbidden" symbol

Magic

gg /thread

checked

i used to draw that in all my classmates note books

why are u such a faggot?

This is now a "Draw a hate pinwheel" thread.

>implying this isn't commonplace in children
>once made an "education for the nazis" banner for a school competition in middle school
gas the jews race war now

This. Since as long as I could remember, swastikas were a permanent fixture in bathroom stalls.

They really hate unsanctioned fun.

HALE HORTLER

no that's a bridge rectifier

Kek, fucking retards

this is now a swastika thread

why do americans love hitler so much? they literally killed him?
are americucks retards?

damn son

regret

Totally real post by Realsie McReal.

OMG libtards so dumb!

>tfw you realize adults are being terrorized and traumatized by children trying to be edgy.

>they literally killed him?

No, some Austrian faggot killed him

The arms of the swastika go to the fucking Reich! It's not that fucking hard, libtards!

An Austrian faggot also killed that guy.

Back before the kikes destroyed it all

I got called Nazi, got roman salutes from my bros, and even gave a presentation in the Führer's style

it was all a good gaggle, felt bad for the janitors but we did it for the lulz

My reaction the first time I saw these tweets was something along the lines of 'do these people not realize what fucking monsters they are?' but now I'm thinking that this is actually a good thing. I'm hoping the traumatized kid will realize his parents' friend is a lying, delusional retard and want to grow up to be the complete opposite of her.

Literally this was what we did in the 7th grade all day

>88 kek

fuck the mods, Shkreli better buttfuck these faggot mods when he is the new moot.

yeah surprisingly if you show kids a symbol then tell them not to use it it somehow ends up everywhere

fucking glorious

Can't believe this is what our country has come to. Found this written on a sausage baka

>In today's other stories that didn't happen

the second one is a satire jab at the first, right?

Probably not.

Pretty sure they're both satire. There were plenty of real tweets along those lines though.

What are "dubs"

The mod here is a fucking faggot.
I sagged a thread that was shilling for milo, and posted telling others its a shill thread and to sage it.
The fag mod bans me for rolling in a roll thread.

based quads are based

>"if you weren't such a racist bigot, you'd know that this is the manji, a symbol of peace in my religion, that the evil nazis appropriated for their evil. Konnichiwa."

am i doing this right

Delet this.

He's one of us; he is undercover.

That's nothing, the other day I saw that a Trump supporter burned "Niggers must die" on a grain of rice and flicked it onto my stovetop.

Hel tetler

i drew this once for history and everyone laughed,
what is happening?

zig heil

fell free to use my OC

and fuck niggers

>nightmare's
>mare's
>'s

SHADILAY!!!

You got lucky. They gave me trips

there are only leftymods

that's why there's three copies of every bait thread on the board atm

>literally clocked out 15 minutes ago from kikeblix
>literally

Mail Blithr!

fug

yeah for real, ive always seen swastikas on everything. I've always thought that it was understood that for the most part, it is just the edgelords coming out to play

i used to draw them compulsively in my notes. its the natural progression after the superman s. there's a joke in there about ubermensch but i'm tired

I really liked the symbol as a kid. Literally had no idea what it was, except that it really looked cool. Just like that weird S with... 14 lines I think.

Nice. All I got was this

considering everyone on earth knows that symbol, and yet nobody actually knows where it originated or when it came about

should humans ever become a space fairing race and meet other species among the stars, I nominate that to be the symbol of humanity

nah, it was just some whiny little bitch who scribbled a swastika on their little graph paper so they could share it on shitbook for likes and comments.

if they KNEW it was a "trump supporter", then they could turn them in and push for a hate crime charge. yet here they are bitching on turd.

they either:

1. are not that triggered
2. full of shit

i'm betting 2 because these emotional children are VERY easy to trigger.

>Here, let me draw this in your notebook real quick
>Oh yeah, I support Trump

Things that actually happened

Yeah. We carved 'em into the plastic bits of the cars in auto shop