Hey, Sup Forums. Gonna keep it short

Hey, Sup Forums. Gonna keep it short.
I fucked up.
Bad.

I am one of you, considering I've lurked enough to adopt the Sup Forums-mindset. And I've let I show. The police may, or may not be coming for me because of my clearly 'Hateful' & 'Racist' activity on anonymous social media, such as Jodel, if any of you know about that.

Am I fucked?

yes

don't let them take you alive.

Nah ur good. Hold your head high and explain you are entitled to your opinion as long as you dont incite violence or threaten someone. Go to court if you have to and set presedence.

Your prisons are palaces, you'll be k.

No freedom of speech in Norway?

Wtf did you say?

Nigger you'd better go out and buy some Lacoste shirts ASAP. Red fuckers.

The problem, as you are all aware of, is that any sort of criticism in relation to Islam, Judaism, the holocaust, white genocide, or black violence is considered threats, violence and hate speech.

No religion too?

>hairy labia

>yuropeans don't have 1st amendment rights

Her vagina looks like a 3rd stage guild navigator

Fuck. It's black haired trump. The anti-trump

Of course we do, BUT, we, as with you, have laws against hate speech and slander, and who decides WHAT is hate speech and slander? Our culturally leftist government.

burgers have actual free speech

Say hello to Breivik for me.

>as with you, have laws against hate speech
No, we don't.

If you are THIS worried, than no Bjorn, you DON'T.

Stop spamming your retarded websites. I'm not going there, you dumb faggot.

I am economically leftist, as you should, but I have adopted a burning hatred for all people that aren't white in complexion, and, at the very least, cultural Christians. My family gatherings are awkward as fuck, because my father rarely invites my himself, a use I went on a tangent similar to the one in American History X.

nice

Do you have the right to remain silent in Norway?

If so, you should NEVER say a word to the police. Let your lawyer do ALL of the talking.

I dont really see the big deal. If you do go to jail or whatever, you are essentially being sent to summer camp for a while. Most likely you are just feeling intense paranoia. If you are actually questioned, as long as your name wasn't attached to it and they don't have your device, you can just say "oh.. what? No that wasn't me".

I guess the biggest thing is embarrassment of people around you knowing you feel the way you do. But you shouldn't feel bad about being who you are because you're somebody that wants to protect your country.

I don't think anything is going to happen.

european 'freedom'

The ECHR and the UN Declaration Of Human Rights say you have the right to be as "hateful" and "racist" as you like.

No pressure. Could've said whatever, just to give you an idea of the context style of my racism.
Worrying about Christmas. How can I keep my thoughts to myself?
Alternatively, how can I subtly redpill my Lil sister?

Nah it isnt. Not until you post source from a court case as proof. Only case I can think of was that woman who refused the hijab girl access to her parlor. And in that case it was counted as discrimination. Post some pragraphs from the big book of laws if i'm wrong.