en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Other urls found in this thread:

dyatlov-pass.com/page.php?language_id=1&id=12786
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marfa lights

>Marfa lights
Why would that kill them though?

i don't know

>Additionally, a female team member had her tongue missing.

W... What

They took pics of some tall dark hulking figure lurking around the camp.

The military test / parachute mine theory doesn't seem so far fetched.

>be animal
>look for a bite
>find it

>Forensic radiation tests had shown high doses of radioactive contamination on the clothes of a few victims
>while Dubinina's foot was wrapped in a piece of Krivonishenko's wool pants.
>eyes, tongue, etc missing
REEEEEE What the fuck happened?
What would force them to cut open their tent and run out almost naked?

that could be literally any Russian man or woman

ayy lmaoliens

they took a picture of it through a hastily cut peep hole in the tent, look up their last photo.

Some people when they become hypothermic start to feel like the burn of the cold is the burn of warmth, and they strip down in a mad hysteria.

Panic from infrasound caused by winds in the mountain pass. They panicked and bolted into the night.

this

>infrasounds meme

You know that comes up all the time, but no one has ever done any meaningful research into it. If it really fucks with people's minds, why don't we know all about it?

Nuclear powered bigfoot would explain all the evidence

MV Joyita > Dyatlov Pass

Proof meat wrong. Yukon.

After what, months of erosion/decay/animals picking at the corpses? The autopsies were really shitty and don't seem to specify the causes, just merely observing the state of the body how they found them.

A creek formed running through the bodies found in the ravine, which would have allowed germs to get onto the face down bodies and cause decay on their faces.

Tent catches fire, everyone bolts, animals chase good goy survivor up tree, everyone starves, heightened atmospheric radiation over a long exposure time irradiate bodies, animals deface tongue
At least that's how I think it went down

They were defecting to the US.

The member that "felt sick" called KGB.

They blown them up and cover up their traces.

End of the story.

There was no paradoxical undressing; rather, they rushed out of the tent before suiting up properly, and as their number shrank they pilfered clothing from their fallen comrades. to make up for the lack of preparation that their rush caused them.

pics?

Yeti

>hypothermia
They wer experienced hikers and they were dressed warm enough for the tent. Them experiencing the hypothermia AND hysteria at the same time doesnt make sense either.
Two of them were also better dressed and went much further than the rest of the group

Why were there no signs of fire damage on the tent or its contents then? Also, when they left the tent as a group, why did only some of them climb the tree as evidenced by the almost pulpy state their frenzied clawing rendered them?

Maybe the were just shitfaced bruh

>Tent catches fire
The tent didnt catch fire though
Rare but no. You cant deflect to the US in the middle of the Urals.

Space yetis

Do you guys think an avalanche crushed them before or after they died? Some of them showed signs of blunt force trauma akin to being hit by a car if I remember. Not the 3 that tried climbing back up the hill toward the campsite, but the ones found in the ravine.

Look for the location on a map, close to the Arctic. Also, why the fuck would you go to an expedition like that in the middle of winter? They were either defecting or passing info to a contact.

I can't distinguish a form

It was moloch

Here's a small info dump. dyatlov-pass.com/page.php?language_id=1&id=12786

lel

basically

Jewish snow goblin attack

I believe this had to be a testing of some sort by the USSR at the time which lead to a high impact hypersonic event, which caused an avalanche. The aftershocks would've already injure some before the avalanche was on its way, people fled injured and most likely disoriented.

>Also, why the fuck would you go to an expedition like that in the middle of winter?
Because that's what pro ski trekkers do.
Why the fuck would the defect? And why would anyone give a shit? They were literally nobody. Just students

Some researchers went there a few years ago with the right equipment and under the proper weather conditions to record it. Something like a 120 decibel infrasound pulse, described it as a crushing feeling.

It was near to a primevally ancient ruin.

wild animals

They were attacked by a 9 week fetus?

Damn, that's a rare merchant.

That is a Marfa light

Spooky ghost story to scare people away from a black military base.

That'd be my best guess and probably the best guess you'll ever hear.

hypothermia??
jews???

did they have an orgy

Probably some kind of nuclear weapons testing. Maybe they were blinded by flash and thus wandered.

>get drunk to "warm up"
>alcohol doesn't actually warm you up
>get fatal hypothermia and go crazy
not a big mystery

The radiation is.

Is Dyatlov Pass in Siberia? There are some very ancient ruins and burial sites there

This is dumb because the story would actually attract people

I didn't realize drinking alcohol (a depressant) causes you to go crazy and burst out of your warm tent completely unprepared.

Geez, Sup Forums isn't too smart.

There was no evidence of an avalanche

this
>getting surprised by a pack of wolves
>panic.jpg

end of story, case closed

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

Bigfoot.

>no source on radiation

>no alcohol anywhere on them or in tent
>implying they would even bring alcohol on an expedition like this

obv they got drunk on radioactive vodka and spilled it everywhere

I know it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but give it a chance: one of the victims, Kolevatov, worked in a nuclear facility for several years, they were students, yes, but of what? Look at their careers, look at the forced decisions like going forward with bad weather or to camp in the middle of the snow instead the near the forest. For me the only logical explanation is that they were spies and were betrayed, it fits like a glove.

No, Kholat Syakhl. Urals (Russia).

>Forensic radiation tests had shown high doses of radioactive contamination on the clothes of a few victims.[citation needed]
Mhm.

It doesn't, retard, learn to read.

So they managed to completely avoid the wolves? Considering only the missing facial features (probably by ending face down in a running stream) have the possibility of having been done by animals, that's some very specific targeting of the face by a predator whose main instinct is to go for the neck.

Shush, you'll ruin the mystery.

>The experienced trekking group, who were all from the Ural Polytechnical Institute, had established a camp on the slopes of Kholat Syakhl when disaster struck.

I'm not too sure an experienced trekking group would be unprepared for something a s simple as an animal attack.

>Dem tiddies

What a waste.

My implication is that they were in their tent with a heater, so they wouldn't need non-existent alcohol to warm them up. Also, some were experienced hikers, so they'd know not to fucking do that.

The military would have hidden their bodies better.

So the real mystery is why were they double-crossed and by whom in specific?

Where do I get more information??? Please teach me. What are the names of the ruins? Have they been dated? This is spooky as fuck

Some strain of fungus that makes you go nuts...I read that somewhere. Pretty mush they snorted unintentionally, a fungus (shroom) that fucks you up. So, they ended up killing each other, I believe.

We all know fungi aren't of this world. They have their own kingdom ffs.

GUYS

wolves aren't interested in human prey. They were probably just scared by their attendance and because of that they left the tent in a hasty way (still stimulated from the orgy) and got lost in the cold and eventually died. Maybe some birds picked their faces out or whatever

>angry bear appears
>people shit pants
>fumble with tents opening can't get out
>he gonna eat us all!
>cut tents run away into blizzard
>break some legs on the run
>start fire under big tree
>snow melts and fall into fire нy eпт твoю мaть...
>cold people freeze to death
>survivors pull out their cloth and wear for extra warms
>all dies animals eat off their faces
>bad end

Frame №17 from Thibeaux Brignolles camera

>be a spy
>try to get out through the Urals
Not how it worked famalam. Not how any of that worked.

>fungi aren't of this world
i think this too they are not from here

Pizzagate. It's all connected.

>angry bear appears
There was no evidence of an animal as large as a bear close to the camp

You forgot, Itchy..Tasty in there somewhere

Why did they make a makeshift den at the bottom of the mountain instead of heading back and fixing their tent after the wolves left?

Why didn't they just fire one of their guns to scare them away?

Hey, you niggers find Natalie Holloway yet?

There are about twenty versions

He can't keep getting away with this!

>not shooting the bear while retreating which they appeared to do appropriately
>they actually fled down the mountain quite slowly in an orderly manner

So they had the time to get all organized and shit but not the time to pop a cap in its ass?

>angry bear appears
Must be if it gets woken up from hibernation mid February.

*cue art bell bigfoot scream tape*

>On a place called dead mountain because of lack of any animals

Radiation?

Turn back now Ahmed. You are not ready for this red pill.

>spores being active..

is this real life?

Because they weren't wolves, it was a reptoid. They obviously wandered too close to a reptoid tunnel network. This stuff happens in the Hindu Kush mountains too, especially Tibet. That's what "big foot" attacks really are. And the reason no one can obtain proof of the attacks is that reptoids are inter dimensional, they can control whether you see them.

This is all pretty entry level stuff tb q h

Fever gone but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty.

>Freezes to death
>Still manages to look moderately handsome

That's Russkies for you.

Dyatlov Pass summarized
>bunch of experienced hikers go up into the Urals
>loud noise startles them
>thinking an avalanche is coming 5 idiots burst out wearing what they had on at the time
>one strikes his head
>others lose consciousness due to hypothermia
>two left strip their friends for extra warmth and attempt to make it back to camp but never do
>remaining 4 get dressed an go out looking for their friends
>avalanche happens (Urals experience avalanche at 15* incline - where campsite was was 22-25* incline and area just above it is 30* incline)
>they die sustaining various injuries like skull fractures, broken ribs etc.
>deep tan skin is from exposure to elements/winter sunburn
>radiation is from using thorium gas mantles

Must have been a mutant bear to be active in the Ural mountains in winter.