Why are Sup Forums users the most retarded and pathetic people?

>create an intelligent, mature thread discussing serious topics
>0 replies

>make a really makes you think thread
>200 replies

Honestly, for a lot that claims to be intelligent, most of you are embarrassingly childlike in mental capacity.

Checked Truth
Sup Forums BTFO

I agree with your post, it's whiny but I feel the same rage. Also checked, name your topic and we will discuss it.

>waa waa why aren't people responding to my 'intelligent' threads
>waa waa you're all such children waa

Fuck off you lightweight cunt

> make a qq thread

> your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

digits gets replies too OP. checked

CHECKED

Just go to the other Sup Forumss, you'll be surprised how much better the discussions are. 4/pol/ is just good at memes.

That rly makes me think

>make intelligent thread wanting to have intelligent discussion
>get quads
>tfw to intelligent too discuss intelligent things

damn son
whats going on in this thread

BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE PAID TO SHITPOST AND CREATE OFF TOPIC THREADS/ JUST LIKE THIS ONE

THERE ARE R/EDDIT USERS WHO POST HERE AND BAIT THE USERS OF Sup Forums

SAGE AND REPORT OFF TOPIC THREADS

This is a satire board where we roleplay for fun dumbass. If you come here for serious "intelligent" reasons you're the retard because you're clearly too fucking autistic too read between the lines.

There's a reason this is considered a containment board.

M-muh far left wingers are scum!! When they're on the same level of annoyance, except meme-ing on the far right basing themselves on nothing but the color of their skin.

This board has good memes though.

really make you think, doesnt it?

OP is a fag. There are your Yous. Are you happy you attention whoring dickhead.

Same. Narcissistic shit but feeling you. I gotta sleep, but keep it up...

Checked and agreed

>op realizing his rule just applied to himself because he made a shitpost that rolled some digies

Don't take a picture of your condom and post it on Sup Forums

That's pathetic.

I have to admit all the KEK shit and the "really makes you think" memes and the varg memes are getting old. Some of them were funny at first but they've just lost any fun they had. I wish this board would be a bit more serious.

Also it's sad whenever people are talking about different ideologies are most people just post memeballs. What happened to this board?

This is those that wish to have a real discussion go to 8ch's Sup Forums

Sup Forums isn't one person and many don't claim to be intelligent just insightful into what the underlying issues truly are

Stick around longer bait-poster and you may learn something.

nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER nigger niggeR niggER nigGER niGGER nIGGER NIGGER

Same.

I hate this board 2bh

Mods allowed this board to be filled with cuck shit and other garbage for years. Now everyone is too jaded to take anything seriously. /diy/ was an active general that was actually productive, and produced fresh content, but mods banned users for doxxing and brigading in an attempt to stifle it. Meanwhile, Risk threads stay up until they reach the post limit.

That's not to say this place wasn't always rife with some degree of ironic shitposting and banter, but still. Actual discussion used to take place here, and it's tapered off over the years.

tl;dr - shitty mods over the years ruined it

Also,

>inb4 ban

>intelligent, mature thread discussing serious topics
I think you've come to the wrong place pal.

Is that an Indian condom

>1 post by this id

We're being heavily spammed. Pol is probably dead. I don't mind resting. This board has served a purpose no normie thought possible, least of all from the likes of us.

pic related

I know the feel.

As far as I've been following those /diy/ threads, there hasn't been any doxxing at all... Only unsafe places were brought to light... Please correct me if I'm wrong