You don't actually engage in premarital sex, do you Sup Forums?

You don't actually engage in premarital sex, do you Sup Forums?

I have a 9 year old daughter before I got married. It doesn't make me a bad person and I wouldn't have done anything different. I'm a girl by the way

What's marriage?

>As soon as he had finished speaking to Saul, the soul of Jonathan was knit to the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul. .... the soul of Jonathan The modesty, piety, and courage of David were so congenial to the character ... Colossians 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love.

You know the rules, cunt. Tits or GTFO

>I wouldn't have done anything different
no ragretssss lol
tits or gtfo

sadly yes. it is illegal to marry dead animals here and i dont want to live a lie.

Are you calling all females dead animals or are you actually referring to dead animals?

The only extra-marital sex I've done is with my daughter.

Your god has now power here.
DELETE THIS

I think you need to get the fuck out if you believe he's calling them dead animals, newfag.

meh mostly deer and other road kill that i find. i wouldnt have sex with a woman you sick fuck.

I'd share my sick fetish with you too, but I'm afraid it'd be too much for you folks.

You got any pics?

>I'm a girl by the way
Yeah right. Then why isn't there any tits attached to your post?
Tits or gtfo.

nah. live in the country with lots of roadkill so there is really no need for pics with all the sweet meat layin around i dont need a spank bank. just fire up the curling iron and head out to the garage.

You ever fuck a live animal?
You should take pictures to share

yeah. a few, hoarses and a donkey but i dont much like the fight they put up so i just stick to the dead ones mostly. you think i could make money if i started taking pics though?

Maybe but your internet friends would definitely like you for it.

well i know there is a taste for everything on the internet especially here. i will have to give it a try sometime.

Whore

>pol
>sex

I try to but I'm a kissless virgin that's why I start threads on Sup Forums about how marrying any girl who isnt a virgin makes you cucked.

Stop coming on to me Jesus

It will take more then a mean look to stop me fucking uni students you filthy kike

No, but I want to

Are you misgendering me?