twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>asian
>women

it's the 23rd mate

I was worried I blacked out and missed 3 days

>mixed race

Into the trash it goes

Russia is in Asia though lol

Ahmed is in London. Is Ahmed European or English now? James is in Oceania. Is James abo or he's Anglo-Saxon? Most of Russia's inhabited lands are in Europe. 70% of the population lives there

OP's pic...Asian women without Asian culture is so lame. It like those like those niggers that picked up white version of their ghetto nigress.

Post comfy Christmas & winter pics

Stop talking about race and post Christmas pics

if she likes guns, it's tolerable

>Dat Trigger Discipline

I am fucking diamonds

I like Austrian Death Machine but
>shell casings stuck in Arnie's head

Triggers me every time, They did it on another album too.

Here are the downtown Christmas lights in my hometown, St. George UT. This is about a quarter-mile from my house.

Keep in mind that downtown St. George consists primarily of a library and a children's museum.

Merry Christmas to all!!

MORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not a Mormon. Most of the people around here are though. Nicest people you'll ever meet FYI.

Hack, Level -3

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Nice but fucking wackjobs

You missed his point, most of Russia is considered part of Asia, not Europe. Population wise is different.

Merry Christmas brothers.

When people go out of their way to be nice to you, it's surprisingly easy to ignore the fact that they are wackjobs. I like it here.

And Merry Christmas to you, leaf. May all your beers be cold and your hockey team win the Stanley Cup, or, you know, whatever the preferred cup is in hockey.

This picture looks like a B tier video game. The fuck.

Have the foreign hordes invaded there yet? Last time I was there it was lovely.

Still 90% white, 5% native, 4% mexican, and haven't seen a nigger in about a month. Still lovely here.

But Russia is European country. Originated in Europe and expanded from Europe to Asia. Not the other way around. Prior to 17th century Russia was located enterely in Europe

>jews and ethnomasochistic traitors won't stop as long as places like this exist

hawt

You're viking and mongolian rape babies. Not europeans.

not a damn thing wrong with that picture

That's fucking comfy

>t. Diego Maradona Shaquinn Deshawn Love Israel

>mongolian rape babies
How that would be possible? Mongols never moved in Russia, they received taxes once a year in their steppe. Not to mention that mongols controlled mostly nowadays Ukraine and less than 1/5 of modern day European Russia
>Viking rape babies
Not rape, but partially Northern Germanic ethnicity indeed. As well as partially Baltic, partially Finnic and partially Slavic ethnicity. All four groups willingly formed a state called Rus and kept mixing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707000250

The American Journal of Human Genetics (Volume 82, Issue 1, 10 January 2008, p. 236-250)

Indeed. But more likely it's a triggered chink

Novogrod Russia was ruled by the mongols though and they laid the foundation to your eastern warfare strategies.

What he said was a pretty weak insult. For the sake of my country's honor I will make up for it:
You are nothing, but a glorified Slav in a non-european country. The majority of you consider yourselves to be white, but to the rest of us you are as Asian as they come. Your govt lowered the drinking age requirement in order to have full control of you and every generation after you. You come onto Sup Forums because you think we want to hear your opinion and we welcome you with open arms. The kicker is your mafia gopnik crime instincts kick in as soon as you feel welcome so you begin to spam the board with your shit memes copied from western society. At the end of the day, you go and drink a shot of vodka and take a bite out of the arm your canibalistic ass tugged off the frozen man in your backyard, you pray towards mecca reciting your Islamic tenets, and you go to bed hugging your matroyska doll close to you and thoughts of your annoying babooska snoring in the concrete room next to you
Fuck off Ivan
Better?

Why is China celebrating Christmas?

Merry Christmas!!

Russia is much more European than the U.S.A.

Christmas was invented by Israel to sell more things to good goyims like you. No one cares about Jesus.

Sure thing Sergei

bomb Mecca you goat fucking sand nigger