Thoughts Sup Forums?

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Its from Hyde's book.

Other urls found in this thread:

vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder?variant=27318916417
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is there to say? he's right. It's what we've all preached literally every time someone makes a thread about the stupid nigger meme when a news station reports on it.

this book is too woke for current year

it'll be banned and then hailed as a counter culture revolutionary classic 20 years later

where is the torrent already

You got the physical book yet? I'm not expecting it for a few weeks over here. Glad I ordered before it sold out even if it cost me 150 dollaridoos including shipping.

GIVE US THE PDF

he promised there was no racism in his book

sam hyde is a fucking asshole

Is... this revolutionary thought or something? I don't understand the appeal. What is the chapter as a whole about?

WTF I hate Sam Hyde now.

What part of that is racist?

he writes like a stream of conciseness fuckwad

Damn dude, that's dedication. I bet if you messaged Sam on their mde facebook page and told him how expensive it was for you to get it he would have sent you a signed one or at least a tasty treat. He's a super nice dude

>conciseness

dont worry bud it wasnt up your alley anyway

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

This

>OBUMfLLA
Nice try, king nig

The appeal is easy. speak the truth about reality, and don't sugar coat it with PC wishthink. When you've been feed nothing but that bullshit by the media for a decade, the truth will once again look novel.

stop saying woke...

jeez

Didn't want the book this bad til now
Damn... shoulda copped me one

whats the title?

How to Bomb the US Government

Are there any based Sup Forumsanons out there who can give us a PDF of this? I'd just buy it myself but it's sold out.

>t. recent actor from that MTV PSA

Is it only on Amazon?

I don't see any racism here friend

It's also listed here, sold out though.

vapes.com/products/mde-presents-how-to-bomb-the-u-s-govt-preorder?variant=27318916417

This is so true it hurts. Happened to me twice with two (((chicks.)))

Learned my lesson, never again. Initially I thought it was an Italian thing until I fucked a few more of them and realized it was the initial Italian's half Jew thing causing it