Le Jews aren't white meme

>Le Jews aren't white meme
You would be unable to tell these people are Jewish but for their fashion and beards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The nose knows.

>prolefeed on my origami pyjama fetish message board

gtfo

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>a few gingers

All I see is a picture filled with niggers.

Well, most of their DNA comes from Europe, so makes sense.

That's a good argument for requiring them to wear Stars of David on their person. The Jewish Problem is mostly one of misidentification of a natural enemy, and the Ashkenazim are highly admixed with white people. Note that every one of those orthodox Jews in your picture would happily throw every last white Gentile down a well if they thought it would mean more prosperity for *their* people, the Jewish people.

HAHHAHA TRUTH

yo i was in a hospital the other day and a jew milf healed me up cant lie i was conficted as fuck when she was flirting with me

Some Jewesses are fine af 2bh.

She would say the same about Christians in private.

>tfw brown hair and light brown eyes
I did use to have blonde hair as a kid, I don't know what happened

brown eyes =/= white

Hair color darkens in the first few months out of the womb.
Though in your case it's probably due to your pigheaded refusal to ever shower.

It's not too hard to spot Ashkenazim, they are very inbred and all have the same facial features.

She is half Iraqi Arab.

And the fact that they constantly lie, scheme, cheat, and manipulated

Once they open their mouths you know somethings not right

Jewish women are pure of heart

The only attractive Jews are either heavily mixed with whites, or mixed with arabs

>Oy vey, these goys are getting rowdy
>Err hey, Jews are white too r-right?

You have much to learn.

We're coming for you, Jews. We know what you've been up to.
And your attempts to demoralize us only makes us stronger.

Attractive full-blooded Ashkenazi Jewesses do exist, but they are one in a million.

Those are Arabs

If you're going to try to float this argument it would have helped to not use a picture of jews with obvious jew features.

The jewss beauties you speak of are just europeans who have been religiously indoctrinated. They have no corrupted semitic blood, they are merely the innocent victims of a social parasite.

We
Can
Save
Them.

>if these people weren't jewish they wouldn't be jewish

>The jewss beauties you speak of are just europeans who have been religiously indoctrinated.

No, the Ashkenazim are a hybrid European/Semitic merchant clan. The Jewish problem is genetic not religious. Some small number of Ashkenazim are born with atypically European physical and mental characteristics, these people usually don't fit in with other Ashkenazim and quietly join the European gene-pool.

"Little snakes."

I haven't been to Israel, but almost all the Jews I've met are white. I don't know why people hate them aside from memes.

Jews are part of the Mediterranean master race.

>I don't know why people hate them

They are a hostile alien race which is waging war on European civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YEv25Ly7TPI