I have seen the future. A new 9/11 in a few days

December 25th, 2016.
Nine attacks.
Eight countries (one country has two major attacks)
Five European, Two Middle-Eastern and one North American.
ISIS will claim responsibility for all but one.

The attacks in Europe will be the most spectacular, involving suicide bombings, mass shootings, hostage taking and vehicular attacks.

The two Middle-East attacks will be both bombings aimed at Christians. It shouldn't be hard to figure out which countries, just google "Christian populations in the middle-east by country".

The attack in North America will be a knife attack near a major landmark.

Again, this is only what I have seen in my vision. I have nothing to do with what happens. Take me serious, take me as a crazy person, take me as a bored roleplayer. Do what you want.

Ask away if you want to know more.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5rI461KNE
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/01/at-least-50-reported-dead-in-september-attack-as-china-celebrates-xinjiang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No du6s. You are not a prophet of Kek.

will you be my ai girlfriend?

lol good thing I live in AZ in a far off town and ill be enjoying a quite Christmas with desert views and a nice winter rainstorm.

You should really smell the desert when it rains.

anyway, good luck to the big cities. If you die I will avenge you in WW3

Kek has nothing to do with this.

No.

I'm blind can you describe the smell to me?

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5rI461KNE

another larp thread

Why did't you just say where the middle east attacks were? Why be all cryptic about christian populations because you obviously know where they were. And if you didn't, why even say look up christian populations?

Interesting. How exactly did the sequence of events in your dream go? How did you know what day it was, or where the attack was taking place? Why do you trust the confines of your dreams as a legitimate source of information, so much that you feel the need to tell other people?

Genuinely interested in your reply.

Blind people do not lose their sense of smell Muhammad

Lol if you're right you're so getting v&d.

the illusive German humor.

>lol good thing I live in AZ

I can confirm you will be safe.

Also, the record. I should also disclose I have witnessed the aftermath of these attacks and the reactions in various countries, including anti-muslim riots and assassinations. A major politician is assassinated in a European country by a right-wing nationalist.

alright man in the high castle....

Good. Fuck Merkel.

Kek says this will actually happen tomorrow so

$100 on geert being the assassinated one. Stupid bigot.

>a fucking knife attack
lol
>Europe and Middle East get blown up
good

I should be safe here... right?

All they can muster is a measly knife attack for us? We're being shortchanged, fuck.

Here's hoping it's Merkel. that bitch deserves it.

i've actually had a dream of some big ass building getting blown by terrorists, my brain called it 9/11 p.2

Are (((they))) behind this?

i have had a feeling something big will happen like this

Ask and I will tell.

I intentionally made my OP cryptic because I want people to engage.

>How exactly did the sequence of events in your dream go?

I saw it play out from morning till night. The first attacks will happen in the Middle-East, the last will be in North America.

>How did you know what day it was, or where the attack was taking place?

I saw the news reports in visions, including time and date. This will be a major event, covered worldwide such as 9/11.

>Why do you trust the confines of your dreams as a legitimate source of information, so much that you feel the need to tell other people?

I have had visions come true before and never made threads about it. Decided after the last one I would make a pre-warning thread. I could be wrong, I HOPE I'm wrong.

A knife attack on Christmas?
Where will there be enough people in public at a major landmark? Do people go outside on Christmas? I don't know these things.

blasphemer. you'd be smart to step lightly.

The knife attack ends up just being a gay lovers quarrel over the top wanting to cuck the bottom with a transmutant

Lebanon and Egypt

This
If the knife attack isn't the size of this
theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/01/at-least-50-reported-dead-in-september-attack-as-china-celebrates-xinjiang
Then it's not worth it

you demand too much of your soothsayer

It's not Merkel. It is a female though. Let's just say there's been some Sup Forums threads about her recently.

Nope.

Portugal won't be affected at all.

No. ISIS is behind it. They've been planning this for a while.

What european countries do they occur in? You know that day and night happens at different times around the world?

Frauke Petry?

Kek says you're a false prophet

>Lebanon and Egypt

Bingo.

why isn't "merkel, get the bulbs" a meme? referring to the light up a building response they always do post terrorist.

>Portugal won't be affected at all.
wew
>It's not Merkel. It is a female though. Let's just say there's been some Sup Forums threads about her recently.
pls not Le Pen

no digits, no happening

sorry bro

>Dec. 25th 2016, Chinatown San Francisco. A chinese person (preferred pronoun & gender unknown) has gone on a mass stabbing spree, killing 63 clubgoers at a kink bar. Witnesses say the assailant cut themselves & splashed blood on passerbys whilst screaming "CHINESE JAPANESE DIRTY KNEES ROOK AT THESE"

tell me greatest ally, will portugal be ok

Possible. Some fucked up shit is bound to happen sooner or later.

And then it'll happen again. And again. And again. Like always.

Le Pen?

Well we just stopped at least 7 attacks in Melbourne on Christmas Day.

Who knows how many more were planned across the country

Claudia Roth assassinated?

denying Jesus tends to have that effect

France (x2), Germany, Netherlands, Italy and Sweden.

Nope. Why would a right-winger assassinate a right-wing politician? Come on man.

>its ISIS, not the jews
>Doesnt know that jews are behind this
discarded.

its the triple zeros of cancellation!

>ISIS is behind it

Bullshit, ISIS are just a band of ragtag goatfuckers.

>Jesus
Pepe you mean

?

Didn't your mother tell you to never mix bleach and ammonia, OP?

Kek

>Italy

Vatican?

No, I mean Jesus

Will there be war? Civil uprising? What of the aftermath?

Only one set of digits in the whole thread, and in an irrelevant post.

Unless my post is trips or better, this is BS.

Kek confirms that you are a liar.

No you mean Pepe

Yes. Portugal is unaffected.

Australia was supposed to be hit. The cell that has been broken up in Australia was supposed to be part of the larger coordinated attack on Christmas Day.

Is it LaGarde?

no theyre just gonna ram a truck into the tower of pizza so it falls lol

No digits. No happening.

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.

not 25, but happening can come anyway.

The happening mood is still strong, more happenings are coming

25 not, but other days yes

why is it always a knife or a machete?
why no axe or polearms?

your dull and pedestrian digits prove your Nostra-dumbass predictions are worthless

>take me as a crazy person, take me as a bored roleplayer.

You are either one of those two possible options, because they are the only two possible options here.

What you definitely aren't is a guy who has literally seen the future.

A JIHAD ON LARP POSTERS!

Nope.

No. A major church though.

There will be a huge backlash against muslims and pro-immigration politicians in some countries. Especially Italy and Germany. No civil wars though.

Does anything happen in Canada?

Inb4 all you do is put cia on high alert for nothing and end up getting spooks shot all over America by counter forces an atifa.

praise kek

larp larp larpity larp larp

git rekt you cosplay cunt

Nope.

Ahh fuck it, I'm tired of being cryptic. It's that Romanian muslim politician who is about to become their first muslim prime minister. She's assassinated by a Romanian nationalist on Boxing Day.

I'm joking I know you mean Jesus Christ, our lord and savior

it's gonna be the 26th, dumbass

>No civil wars though.
Well pooh.

888 get 4 praise kek?

Will the attacks effect policy in our country?

An axe was used on a train in Germany.

Good

Nothing ever happens in canada

Don't be a LARPer, this thread is being screenshotted. We want those happenings Mr MI6 so you had better not let me down! HAPPEN PLS.

if double digits this guys can truly see the future, and kek wills it

>tfw terrorist attacks using an eBOTD polearm

> Jul 19, 2016 - A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

oh.

Tighter border controls for a while into 2017, more airstrikes on ISIS in Syria ect... nothing major though.

rollin' for confirmation digits

Britbong gets a Bj by islam

Well you are a bit right
Last terror attack was in 2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_shootings_at_Parliament_Hill,_Ottawa

Looks like I should start prepping

Do you know in which city's it will happen?

The smell of the creosote plant is electric, fresh almost sinful, a clean smell that rolls over the hellfire desert before the rain.

But it's nothing compared to an Arizona desert snow storm.

Indeed it does.

Enjoy the mudslimes

Well you've got three days to get it right.

*Tipping intensifies*