Muslim cunt cries on YouTube about him being kicked out of an Delta Airlines airplane for alledgedly talking Arabic to...

>Muslim cunt cries on YouTube about him being kicked out of an Delta Airlines airplane for alledgedly talking Arabic to his Mother
>News travels around the world because muh, we are all equal this is bad blabla, Delta is a bad company for being so unfair to people
>Muslim cunt is a prankster and known for staging
>News comes out that this was a hoax, the incident was provoked
>More than 20 people on the plane confirmed that he was provocative

Oh dear God I fucking hate this guy. I hope Delta Airlines sues his ass for smugging their name.

youtube.com/watch?v=43RgvVY_wvQ

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802266/youtube-pranksters-muslim-racial-profiling-video-hoax-designed-smear-nypd-cash-creating-viral-content.html
vox.com/culture/2016/12/22/14041464/adam-saleh-delta-airlines-muslim-hoax
meforum.org/1809/exposing-the-flying-imams
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2014 news:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2802266/youtube-pranksters-muslim-racial-profiling-video-hoax-designed-smear-nypd-cash-creating-viral-content.html

These people are what's wrong with this world.

A honest article from Vox can be read here: vox.com/culture/2016/12/22/14041464/adam-saleh-delta-airlines-muslim-hoax

fucking saracens

jesus christ

thumb it down guys

Mirror his videos. Stop giving this cunt money.

Look at their body language when they talk. They exhibit classic behaviors that come out when one is lying. Lots of open calm palm gestures, touching their head, lack of eye contact with the camera (or too much). I don't think these idiots even realize how transparent they really are.

done :D

Comment section is gold. Normies are waking up... Unless it you guys on your troll accounts, but the upvotes speak for themselves.

This guy's just the second coming of FouseyTube. Since people already know much of a piece of shit FouseyTube is, they're not falling for this guy's pathetic racebaiting.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

HAHAHAHAHAH
i knew he was bullshitting, fukin new it

they getting rekt in 1st comment by pic related

Is "she", I dare to say, our girl?

>BYYYE

just down liked it on my two accounts

>War is deceit
t. Muhammad

Muslims like this want to set precedents that airline passengers and staff do not intervene to disrupt actual jihadists while they are commiting terror attacks. Like in San Bernadino where the neighbours knew something wrong was afoot, but did not call the police for fear of being racist.

An early case was the Flying Imams in 2006. Muslims tried to sue the airline staff and passengers for reporting a group of Muslims allah ackbaring and disrupting the flight. The Muslims lawyers were paid by Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states via CAIR to set a precedent to give actual terrorists greater latitude to commit attacks, and intimidate by-standers from reporting and stopping them in the early stages.

>Exposing the Flying Imams
meforum.org/1809/exposing-the-flying-imams

Good post

>A Muslim playing the "victim" card. That's rich. The religion of hatred.

>Literally pouring fuel to the fire for the mudshits

Dare I say, /ourguy/?

this guy is one more scandal from doing a mass shooting himself like those guys protesting muslims are peaceful but then end up being killers themselves

The more the merrier

>girl