Would the world be a better place n if women selected for intelligence?

Would the world be a better place n if women selected for intelligence?
>inb4 "they do"

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/09/28/do-we-really-inherit-intelligence-from-our-mothers/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

If you're intelligent just go out and get /fit/ fucking faggot.

Nope, otherwise alot of men wouldn't get any p*****y and alot of things wouldn't have been invented that are actually fun. God was right to make 3/4 average or below.

TFW no Mexican gf

They do select for intelligence. They just don't ignore the other factors that comprise a male of high quality like health, height, confidence, financial stability, etc.

how do you get intelligent if ur already /fit/

I think with regards to females the priority needs to be healthy, fertile, good hips...
They need to be able to breed multiple children. This is what males are wired to select for.

This is the true answer. We're not RPG characters, you can invest in strength AND intelligence. which is what the truly intelligent would do anyway.

If you're intelligent, you see the solutions to problems. Problem: you're fat and ugly. Solution: Get ripped, shave neckbeard.

Ariana is Italian you triple nigger

We do select for intelligence (yes, I'm a girl, whoopdedoo) in the father.
It's just we prefer for the sperm donor to be alpha.

Yes, and war wouldn't even exist.

It wouldn't matter, because most cultures practiced arranged marriages for thousands of years. Women only started selecting their mates recently.

intelligence is self-selecting

you have to earn it, that's how it works

"truth is a woman who only loves warriors" -paraphrasing nietzsche

SPBP

Yeah, and I'm Justin Timberlake

are you blind? she's a fuckin' spic

Why dont women 'big up a beta' anymore with female guile? Women used to be taught how to spot a good man with potential and invest in him.
She would exchange her youth for his whole lifetime of production.

Study something.

That's not how averages work.....

I can't believe this shit was on children's television

You don't. IQ is genetic. If you're not smart now, oh well

women aren't selecting shit. they remind me of when I was a kid running into the game store grabbing every playstation game I wanted, then realizing I didn't have the money to pay for any of them but a crappy used copy

This

Kill yourself idiot

I seriously doubt that. I'm sure genes play a part, yes, but I guarantee you that studying will boost your IQ score.

Neuroplasticity, nigga.

Many things are a combination of nature and nurture. Think about testosterone levels - yes it's partly determined by genes, but going to the gym and pumping iron will increase your T significantly as well.

Never make the excuse of "oh, that's just genes, I can't do anything about it". That's a bitch attitude.

What I mean is that alphas CAN be developed. Fucking women literally gives men more confidence, the gym builds muscle, the textbook intelligence.
Why do women insist on the lazy path, stealing an existing alpha from another female?

>Ariana is Italian you triple nigger
Italians are spics.

Except when you have patchy facial hair
not much to do about that

they still wouldn't choose you so why do you care

IQ is about 60-70% heritable. That's pretty overwhelming.

However, even if you're just average...say a 105 IQ or so. Even at that level you can still work hard and educate yourself about the world.

You'll never write Ulysses, but you'll at least know what's going on.

I was trying to go about it nicer...but I guess since it is Sup Forums "3/4 are idiots"

Be a 23 year old female.
>Strategy A
Chase chads and alphas for 7+ years until used up. Get fucked and chucked dozes of times like a stupid Stacy.
>STRATEGY B
Invest in a tall reasonably good looking fellow who lacks confidence and is a bit weedy.
Get him lifting, fuck him good, push him to get a good job. You now have an alpha who has loved you for years.

>>STRATEGY B
Women don't think ahead this well, buddy.

Same reason guys generally don't choose ugly girls then give them cosmetic surgery.

Yes there is, go to the gym and pump iron.

If you increase your T you WILL see better facial hair.

Clearly you don't understand how testosterone works do you?

They do

i can be your whore if you give a greencard.

sure why not
I have a genius IQ and multiple girlfriends
If girls selected for intelligence on top of other genetics I would just have my dick in a mouth 24/7 and wouldn't get anything done and wouldn't really care because I look down on the rest of humanity anyways and already have money

intelligence is tied to attractiveness

>Pol will think they're B

The world would only be a good place if we were all drones with no religions or ideologies. And only lived to better the human race and reproduction. If fun didn't exist and if dangerous activities that are self harming weren't pushed as recreation. Prove me wrong, watch you can't because you were indoctrinated into an ideology that belittles women and dun,kno no better.

So it's 30 - 40% changeable. That's quite a lot isn't it?

>You'll never write Ulysses, but you'll at least know what's going on.
Firstly you don't have to be especially intelligent to write a good book. I mean, IQ hardly measures competence at storytelling does it? It doesn't measure that AT ALL. It mainly measures spatial reasoning, numerical reasoning, that sort of thing.

Rocket science... that requires a high IQ. I don't think writing books does. It just requires a talent for storytelling, which isn't really captured by an IQ test. The best way to foster that talent is to write a lot, try and get it published, so you can learn from criticism.

Very different to skills of spatial/numerical reasoning. Also there might be verbal reasoning in an IQ test, can't remember, but even that is only tangentially related. Having a good grasp of grammar isn't the same thing as having good storytelling skills.

I don't know why I've rambled about a small point you've made but whatever.

Why are Disney channel girls so hot?

only the healthiest, most intelligent men should pass on their genes. the rest of the world's males should just be cucks and raise these superior offspring like their own.

In 2-3 generations, everyone will be genius level intelligence.

looks are much more important than intelligence. i'm fairly intelligent but will never reproduce because i am ugly. this is a good thing, being good looking is much better/more important than being smart.

Because Dan likes 'em young and hot

Strategy B also allows females access to quality sperm and quality father material. I think every man will agree that an alpha can be developed, at least to an extent.

You are a fucking defeatist cunt

Stop having such a fucking bitch attitude

Women literally don't give a fuck about whether you're ugly. They only care if you're successful

Get money. Go to the gym. Get good clothes and a good haircut so you look presentable, professional, like you're a man who takes care of business.

Seriously, fuck your bitch ass attitude you fucking bitch

It's exactly how averages work. You're thinking of median. You goddamn 75%er.

how to stop being autistic though?
or more importantly, how to want it to stop because I think that's the problem. I don't have patience for average people, especially women they're boring and annoying

Intelligence is hereditary and comes from the mother. (www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/09/28/do-we-really-inherit-intelligence-from-our-mothers/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/)

As the primary caregiver, the mother interacts more with the children. And you want a smart person doing that, don't you?

Also, i love the irony that the heading of this thread is so poorly written.

Whites seem to produce incredibly varied offspring.
A lot of those huge viking berserker types are dumb as shit but make dam fine warriors.
Even autism types should breed a bit because hey produce science and culture. Whites seem to produce every class/type of people they need.

>. I think every man will agree that an alpha can be developed, at least to an extent.

Not true, even though I went from a 3 to a 8 when I lost weight,. Still not alpha

>not being a dark souls character and investing in 4 different stats just so you can use artorias's sword

get gud, pleb

It ain't just hereditary though mate. Neuroplasticity. Put someone in the right conditions and they can become brighter.

Sure, there are limits to that. If you're born microcephalitic (with a tiny brain) then tuition might make you more intelligent, but still very fucking dumb.

As another annon said the gym alone will increase your T.
I think today's problems stem more from the lack of societal enforcement of shame especially with regards to monogamy.
Females do not feel guilt to the same extent males do, but they feel shame to an extent males do not. It's not just a matter of alpha/beta (which I believe is more of a spectrum), females need societal reinforcement to stick with monogamy or their inherit hypergamy will take over.

Yeah but there are still genetic hard limits. A tard with a kick-ass upbringing can hold down a menial labor job, even live by themselves.
But they cant become a doctor because their genetics are to shitty.

Be a sperm donor. It's not that hard.

HAha I fucking recognize you from a Sup Forums thread years ago. Can never forget those caterpillar eyebrows. Why aren't you a meme by now

But that's not how testosterone works.

>Women are the gatekeepers of sex
>Anecdotal and highly circumstantial (inconclusive, but not disproved) "evidence" suggests intelligence is inherited (((mostly))) from the mother.

Women are absolutely not known for their logic and reasoning skills; opting to make a majority of their decisions based on emotional input, self importance (gain), and short term benefit.

However, wouldn't it be a valid explanation to infer that if the above greentexted assumptions are indeed factual, that the immensely elongated period of evolution's impact on the development of the human species could be blamed, single handed, on the weaker sex?

I would be overwhelmingly relived, and simultaneously discouraged; indefinitely.

>You now have an alpha who has loved you for years.
Doesn't work like this. Why do you think some dogs are good at dog fighting and some dogs roll over and expose their bellies? This is INSTINCTIVE, not LEARNED.

Also, this.

You are a little bitch. Letting your fucking genetics define you. Shit nigger.

Become the best you can be you sack of shit.

>As another annon said the gym alone will increase your T.
This.

Yes that's very true, but do you think anybody on Sup Forums fits into that category? I very much doubt it. People here are generally intelligent. Most of us are college students or grads, if I remember the stats on the advertising page. I bet 99.9% of people on Sup Forums have IQs near or over 100 (which you might not think is a very high bar, but obviously that's the average of the population, so I guess I'm saying people here are above average)

But dogs can be trained annon, including trained to fight. Some dogs are undoubtedbly genetically better at it than others though.

Women have never selected for the best mate ever unless external forces make them. They are eternal children, and think like it. Much like the majority of blacks (making a black woman a truly terrifying creature, though exceptionally stupid).

And yes, it was not Alphas but Betas who decided and ran the world. That doesn't mean that one is better than the other, but the mindset in general when it comes to women, which was "We must control them or they will get out of hand."

That's why feminism is so dangerous.

It was an extreme example. But in an ideal society many people should not hope to be more than a truck driver or some similar shit, they can't beat themselves up for not becoming a doctor because it was always impossible.
>Sup Forums has its low IQ morons; they are usually in some leaf containment thread atm.

We already had this conversation. That study is totally incompetent.

And we see what a colossal mistake that was. How long until we go back to arranged marriages?

>Women have never selected for the best mate ever unless external forces make them.
This is why chads and soft harems are developing in the west. It's way worse than the odd Muslim having 2 wives. Without societal pressure western females are resorting to selecting mates with their cave-woman brains.
>Fuck chad and get his sperm.
>Steal chad from other women.

We dont need to go that far. We just need fault based divorce, and shame. Lots and lots of shame for non-faithful females.

I already gave you an extreme example of microcephaly. That's the thing zika kids get, it just means "tiny brain".

>But in an ideal society many people should not hope to be more than a truck driver or some similar shit, they can't beat themselves up for not becoming a doctor because it was always impossible.
Well people can excel at different things can't they. You don't have to be bright to lift weights or become an athlete.

>Sup Forums has its low IQ morons; they are usually in some leaf containment thread atm.
Kek.

Why do you think females shame each other for whoring around? Its natures method of controlling whoredom and hypergamy, it needs to be supported.

Because they're competing with each other for the best males, obviously.

As for trying to ensure shame for unfaithful women... I don't think we can my friend. I think that ship has sailed.

Just prove yourself. Prove your worth. There are many women out there.

And the advantage of today's attitude towards short marriages is that if your marriage breaks down, you can always just find another woman and have more kids with her. You couldn't do that in the past. So that increases the genetic diversity of your offspring, which is a good thing.

>tfw too intelligent to lift

>Western society removes shame from females.
Degeneracy ensures. Family breakdown ensurers.
>Men respond by not feeling guilty about things.
The result of men 'not giving a shit' will be crime, violence and eventually war.

Humans are not dogs/wolves. All this alpha/beta analogies are bullshit.

>girl
>ID is SLAM...Qt

>/fit/ means pussy
>/fit/ believes this

If you're ripped and handsome you're hot, if you're ripped and ugly you're scary. Look at Carrot Top for example, or every ugly pale dude with glasses and acne who gets buff and then just has the confidence to get the tier of shit level 3/10 pussy he already would have gotten.

still better than not being ripped

True and that's what we're seeing right now. Prisons are out of control here in the UK, we just had another riot today (there's been like five in the last month or so)

And of course we all just voted for leaders who probably will take us to war, eventually

So yeah you're probably right. I guess what I was saying was just how to best take advantage of the shitty world that we currently find ourselves in. If you do get your wife divorce you, find another woman and have more kids.

I hope that things will change. I'm sure they will when the war comes.

>Humans are not dogs/wolves.
We're still animals aren't we?

>All this alpha/beta analogies are bullshit.
No, no they're not. Chimps and gorillas have alpha males who are in charge and get all the pussy. And the betas who get none.

Humans are the same.

How much of a fucking moron are you, seriously. If you can't recognise there's a hierarchy of males in this world then you're an idiot.

I would me a Samantha any day. So cute

Everyone knows that getting /fit/ doesn't mean you get girls

t./fit/

> Would the world be a better place n if women selected for intelligence?

Sup Forums would get even less pussy

intelligence is problem solving
if you were intelligent, you should be able to solve the problem of impregnating a girl

women selecting in the first place, is completely fucked up

women should stay at thieir parent's house, until a man asks her father if he can take her to be his wife. if the father says yes, then she will agree.

No. Men need to be leaders and guardians as much as anything else. Intelligence doesn't dictate that.

i'll turn off pol after i post this because this shit is so retarded.

it's not hard to get women. if you are intelligent, as you think you are, you would figure out how to do it. there's even basic guides online, if you're intelligent you should figure out which ones are right. i'll summarize since i guess this isn't common knowledge

1. get a haircut every 4-6 weeks. almost any style will due. buy hair gel while you are there and put it in your hair every day, within a week you'll figure out what looks best.
>with this one step you will already be 30% more attractive in the female's view and may already be getting laid tier

2. go to sears. get 2 pairs of jeans that fit you. get 3 tshirts and 2 button shirts. this should all cost less than 200$ easily.
>with your now normal looking clothing and face you will appear acceptable to most women in your range. you are now on your way to having sex.

3. learn how to talk to people. you already know if this is you or it isn't. get a job that makes you talk to people all day, something easy like cashier or customer service.
>this step will take longer but within a week to a month you will have semi normal interaction skills.

4. with your new co-workers go out to a bar after work. either have sex with one of the women or get one to find a girl in the bar to talk to you. have sex with them

mission achieved.

yes

make a strawpoll next time

>A life full of art and freedom is contradictory to what feminists fight for
>Feminism is the struggle for equality of women to be independent of men, even if they would only pursue a lifestyle that a husband could provide for them

I don't really have anything against feminism. My only issue is one that has to do with humanity in general.

People, especially Sup Forums, looks to demonize people they see as unfit in order to bring the opposition down to their level. People would rather explain away their own faults by pointing at the faults of others. What people *should* do is look to the aspects we admire in other people, and strive to achieve the same accomplishments.

Feminism, at its worst, seeks to demonize men to the extent that everyone is miserable, yet equal. Feminism has yet to demonstrate that they're willing to adopt the traits in men that are beneficial for all of society.

>I'm a girl
pls be in
M E L B
E
L
B
>melbourne is too long, considered spam

I'll bet my right nut you're a Virgin

Because why trade your youth and beauty to one man who's worth your time when you can get railed by 50 Chads, do drugs and "have your fun" instead? Never mind that over half of your life comes after once you lose the youth and beauty, who cares about the future lol

Holy shit bro you REALLY want some pussy.

>id

noice

Shut up fag, if it were this easy every man would be out creating more future problem whores to get his nut. You have to be attractive, genetically and physically, and fulfill women's fantasies like you're their fucking entertainment for the night to get laid with hot girls. The more attractive you are the less you have to try but there's still some strange combination of aloofness, commanding behavior, but also humour and making her feel emotionally connected to you that works best. Trouble is, I can't be bothered to give this much of a shit about their stupid fantasies just to access their ham holes.

Also I haven't cut my hair in 6 months and I get more attention now, it's your overall appearance and not being scruffy or smelly that matters here. And social skills take more than a fucking week to develop lol, your advice is shit.

Please stop posting

Great contribution fag