Can someone with photoshop skills delete the jew "Gender Revolution" headline...

Can someone with photoshop skills delete the jew "Gender Revolution" headline, and also the quote below it in pic related? I think National Geographic can do better. I'll try myself in MSPaint, but I figure someone else might be able to do it better and quicker.

That would take a long time and look bad.

The patterns on the chair and the creases in her shirt make it pretty much impossible to do it well

You'd have better luck trying to get your hands on the original photo, but even that won't work because if you call or email inquiring about it, they'll assume you're into little tranny girls.........which you are.

EVERY TIME

In the future, people who bought into the "sex and gender are differen" meme will be regarded as those who bought into flat earth and the phlogiston theory.

Why does junk science become so popular?

Well I'm currently doing it in paint. I'm at about 5%. It doesn't have to be perfect. It'll be mostly hidden by the new and improved text.

Why is it always this?

did this in 15 minutes. If you want better, fuck you, pay me

also, my take on this cover

thats actually really fucking good user great job

Wow awesome work. here's all I was able to do in the same time.

thanks, not even graphic design major, just a shitposter

well you seem more of a davinci than me, im more a bob ross for anonymous requests

Am I a memer yet?

nice meme

The future...

y-you two

By 2020 we won't see much more of this...

R-right guys?

I wanted to make it more absurd.

Holy shit, I love it.

Keep it up

excellent memes, here is one more meme that I think (NatGeo) would also approve of

kek
Obviously the only acceptable heterosexual male is a black guy. (((They))) blatantly don't want white to reproduce.

what would've really made ((NatGeo)) jizz themselves was if they could get the black guy and one of the white girls to put arms around each other, but they probabaly felt like they would get some form of blowback if they did.

Well, more than they're already getting anyways

Nice one.

Absolutely amazing, give this man a billion (You)s'!