/islam/ general

Salamualaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatuh my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam.

I know we are a minority here so I decided to make a thread where we could get together and discuss all things related to Islam. Kuffar can also enter and discuss and inshallah Allah (SWT) will open their eyes just like he opened my eyes.

Resources:
quran.com/
sunnah.com/
al-islam.org/

Will add more resources later on. I want to make sure this is a daily general.

Other urls found in this thread:

al-islam.org/articles/peace-and-jihad-islam-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi
muflihun.com/bukhari/4/229
youtube.com/watch?v=p5N_Jc8PFpk
youtube.com/watch?v=9GfjAl-dZPg&lc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More like this? Asking for a friend

[Jihad Intensifies]

Reading a Muslim handbook. Some choice excerpts;

>Music
>our involvement with suvh entertainment should be minimal

>Movies and cinema
>Most scholars seem to disapprove of cinemas and theatres

>Laughter and jokes
>jokes are fine in moderation, as long as they do not involve lies, obscenity or mockery

Christ, no wonder Muslims are so fucking miserable

More of what akhi? Be a little more specific.

Music and entertainment is the reason why the West is so degenerate, senpai. These mediums can easily be subverted by Shaytan (devil). This is why we must be careful.

But people NEED to be entertained. Devoting 100% of you time to worshipping a god that doesnt allow any fun is, ironically, bad for the soul.

Salamualaikum brother. They will learn the err of their ways in this life or next inshallah. May we be but humble teachers and guides.

Please learn what Jihad means, brother. Here is a good resource:

al-islam.org/articles/peace-and-jihad-islam-sayyid-muhammad-rizvi

Not all entertainment and music is prohibited like you noted. Spiritual music without instruments is good for the soul.

Are not Christians the same? Consistent Christians should be wary of the dangers of these things.

Get the fuck out of here

This

Why? What's wrong?

Inshallah brother.

So what's the difference between suicide and martyrdom, be specific, sandman.

False god. Old gods best gods.
I'm going to steal your stupid rock and burn mecca to the ground.

Fun Hadith for the day Muhammad child wife having to clean the semen stains from his robes so he could bang his multiple wives whilst still looking clean in the mosque

-from the Sahih al-Bukhari - the most valubale source of Hadith

>230.Narrated `Aisha same as Hadith 229, Narrated `Aisha I used to wash the traces of Janaba (semen) from the clothes of the Prophet and he used to go for prayers while traces of water were still on it (water spots were still visible). "

muflihun.com/bukhari/4/229

When do we start throwing gay people from the tops of buildings?

Yesterday I got drunk and ordered a free koran.
Not sure what I'll do with it.
Might use it to blot up the pig grease when I cook bacon

if you're so perfect why are all your countries so shitty and at war

Jesus is God.

Debate me.

And good Christians are (for the record, I am not religious). I am concerned with degeneracy but think it is something that can be offset by promoting traditional values and respect for others and yourself. I do not believe we need a divine being to make it so.

Your God seems like a needy one. Do you not feel that praying 5 times a day is excessive? Surely this and other examples of such rigid devotion hampers Islam's efforts in other fields (for instance, science, art and literature is often ignored in Muslim countries).

>ISLAM
>PERFECT
Is islam the most autistic religion?

Arabs tend to be a low IQ people unfortunately. Has nothing to do with Islam.

Whats wrong with satanic music?

God can't die and God can't pray to himself. Isa (Jesus) (AS) died and prayed to himself. Does not make any sense. Isa is the most respected prophet after Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). So we love, respect and adore him.

Don't talk to him like you're even pretending God is real at any point. His masculinity can't take it, Swissbro.

>girl goes from wearing a cute outfit and letting her beautiful flowing hair down to wearing a ninja mask because of islam
And this is their propaganda. They genuinely believe this is something that will convince people to join their cult.

Embrace Christ or move to the Middle East where you can live with your fellow Muslims in "peace".

There's a cross on your flag, your ancestors would be seething.

Jesus didn't die though. He didn't pray to himself, he prayed to God the Father.

Get me a smoking hot Muslim virgin wife and I'll convert right now

Daily reminder that kuffar are subhuman and below the dirt on one's shoes
Daily reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with exterminating kafir roaches
Thank you for listening to the daily reminder. Also KILL WHITEY

I want to have sex with children just like mochhmud any tips? Does hummus make kids horny?

This poorly drawn image and the accompanying baseless claims have now completely converted me. Allhua Ackbar, peace be upon him, end the European nations today!

Truth.

no no thats not because of islam, thats because of arabs. islam is perfect.
see>

>arabs are just shit, it's not the religion guise
>religion founded by and for arabs

legit nothing hotter than a qt westernized mudslime.

THE FATHER
THE SON
THE HOLY SPIRIT

LEARN THEM, INFIDEL

youtube.com/watch?v=p5N_Jc8PFpk

Any religion that is not blind belief in complete chaos and coincidence is ultimate cuckery for mind and I cant fathom how anyone can fall for that.

here you go some haram picture to make sure you guys have to undergo physical punishment for witnessing heresy

What's the best way to get a Muslim to chimp out? Asking 4 frend

Oldest god best god

Heheh a Muslim thread. You're funny Australia.

If you doubt that Islam is the one true religion, watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GfjAl-dZPg&lc

Shadilay.

Insult his prophet, his god or his mother

Ah, smells like al-taqiyya.

Muhammed was a pedo

name?

What does (SWT) stand for after Allah?

Convert to Islam first. Arab/Asian/Albanian/Afghan Muslim girls love white men. You wouldn't believe how many girls want to marry me simply because I'm white. You are literally a God to them. Not even being hyperbolic.

>>tfw halal gf who cooks also

No he wasn't.

>SWT
It stands for Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala which translates roughly to "May he be glorified and exalted"

George, yours?

Married a six year old.

Why his mother? I mean most of them have already beat or fucked their own mother by the time they are 13.

No he didn't.

Islam is the medieval version of Scientology. It's a fucking cult that has been spread by the sword from the very beginning.

Your prophet was an illiterate pedophile, your god is a lie that has been passed down through the ages and your mother is a whore who pleasures jewish rabbi's with her diseased vagina.

Is it appropriate/okay to make images like that in order to portray Islam?

Yes he did. Married at six, consummated at 9.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aisha

Steve.

I mean name of the broad with the perfect pussy

Also, the hanahu part of Subhanahu, is that pronounced like Hannah? or Ha-na-hu?

Some slavic whore.. dont remember, try any of these pics on google img search.

>you will never receive new information about Operation Ninja Lady Liberation
feels bad man

or here

Bait thread is bait

"Muslims who calculate 'Ayesha's age based on details of her sister Asma's age, about whom more is known, as well as on details of the Hijra (the Prophet's migration from Mecca to Madina), maintain that she was over thirteen and perhaps between seventeen and nineteen when she got married. "

Barlas, Asma (2012). "Believing Women" in Islam: Unreading Patriarchal Interpretations of the Qur'an.

"According to these sources, we can conclude that Aisha was much older than what she claimed and narrated in some hadith... and she was 17 or 19 years old when she got engaged and she would be 20 or 22 when she had sex."

Tarikh Sahih Islam, Muhammad Niknam Arabshahi & volume 1 page 197

Hannah Hallysem

The First Text on Islam is Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin. It answers all basic questions. You have nothing to say about Islam until you have read this book.

>A fucking leaf

This.

>The hadith isn't true then

hanna hallysem

That one did the trick. Thanks user.

buttless algaer

but nice catch, i'm just porkbone free jelly

It's corrupted.

Ha-na-hu

Not this time he's not

>implying that image is true or is an argument

Mecca will burn.

That's a Sikh you fucking pleb

I'm curious, OP.

What percentage of the overall Australian population will Muslims have to reach, before the extermination of those of us who do not want to be Muslims, will begin?

Shit nigga she looks almost like I do on this pic.

Time to get the sex change.

>bomb the holiest place in islam
>gee I wonder why Muslims hate us

I heard the prophet Mohammed regularly ejaculated into his own mouth. Is this true OP?

There's a girl in my workplace who is a Muslim convert. She's 100% pasty Irish and wears the niqab, prays to mecca on her prayer mat thing while the rest of us actually have to work. It's absolutely cringeworthy.

Nobody even questions it. Mad all together.

Nice taqqiya

Thanks m8 check out this hijab, it should make a nice gift for her what you think? Nice silk also.

Where did you even get all of these degenerate cartoons?