Leftists are butthurt because teenagers are wearing Ronald Reagan merch

Leftists are butthurt because teenagers are wearing Ronald Reagan merch

Frat boys have been wearing this shit literally since 1979

why are lefties so fucking retarded.

Jews

lefties are slowly realizing gen z is going to shoah them

Literally everything they don't like is hate speech.

>Hate Speach

Literally just two guys names on a shirt. Not even like it says cunt on it or something. For all we know this could be referring to nancy reagans bush

>Hate Speech
They're done, aren't they? At this stage, the average person is well aware how fucking idiotic the modern day liberal is. What's more, the internet has turned against them en masse and, instead of winning back the people they lost, what do they do? They double, no, triple down on their rhetoric, thinking that it will somehow connect now when it failed to the past several months.

It's honestly sad at this point. How long do you give them?

Meanwhile, this one would be just fine.

only reason to be physically ill by that is his fashion choice.
other than that it's literally just two politician's names on a shirt.

do libcucks even get this ill at seeing the names Trump/Pence? This might be the easiest irl shitposting I can ever do

>It's hate speech
Against who?

LIBTARDS BTFO

Against people who follow the Liberal political narrative without question. So retards basically.

>It's honestly sad at this point. How long do you give them?

Honestly, I think they'll keep going for years. Shattering ideology takes a lot of force when your eyes and ears are closed.

Commies?

>made seriously ill
>hate speech
Seriously though, what isn't hate speech?

There's nothing sad about it. I've been waiting for the PC movement to eat itself.

I remember the first time I heard the term politically correct back in like 2004 when I was in high school and I immediately saw it as an insult to freedom of speech

Does anyone else see "Hitler" when reading this ID? I see Top Keks in mine

This!! Hope to see it.

>asking what isn't hate speech
That's a hate speech.

Hitler ID detected.

Mein Furher!!!!!!

I wish these people who post shit like "I saw x and it made me seriously ill" really get seriously ill. Like a venomous ass-cancer spreading to the face.

Something like that to ground them that "seriously ill" is not something that you can get by seeing a fucking goddamn T-shirt.

Lets not rush to judgement, T-shirt PTSD is a real thing.

Damn libs didn't have a prime option

frontal lobe damage caused by fetal alcohol syndrome.

>Reagan/Bush
>hate speech

So literally anything related to Republicans is hate speech now?

Scheiße, seventy years of hiding are wasted.

God I can't wait to finish my "resurrect Richard Nixon three more years" shirt.

Holy fuck these people are losing their minds en masse, this is a society wide mental breakdown.

Fucking Reagan shirt is hate speech. Dude.

I want to build a time machine just so I can buy Orwell a beer for having the graciousness to warn us of about these assholes in advance, and then slap him in the face for not warning us better.

>Lasner

The same guy who harassed Ivanka? He thinks this is hate speech? Jesus Christ when do we start beating up liberals on sight?

Oh god damn it, the ID changed.

>american education

Modern liberal debate rules.

The first person to become offended, wins.

Jesus fucking Christ, don't tell me this shit is really taught to kids.

Hi user,

Are we best friends now?

Love Jeb

This. Roll out the conservative gen z stats and tell them to leave the country while they can.

Oh shit it is the same guy. So he's a professor at that college which makes his tweet even more pathetic and hilarious. Some bro-dude wearing a reagan bush shirt and it's hate speech

Oy vey

Un fucking real

There would be consequences if my child came home with this, holy fucking shit

I'm skeptic of any """"""""""8 year old"""""""""" school political homework

I've had a mix of public and private school experience, and the public schools really are this bad in urban areas.

I have a clear memory of my teacher talking about how great Jimmy Carter was, one of the greatests and that Reagan undid his progress, and that we should all sign some dumbass book that he had just came out with a "thank you letter" IN THE FOURTH GRADE

That was early 2000s, and it's gotten way worse since then, clearly.

Reagan put crack cocaine in our communities nigga and Bush sending brothas to iraq for oil, it's a triggering hateful shirt and shouldn't be allowed on campus, asking to get beat up and jumped really.

>ree I didn't shit myself the evil force I'm fighting against pumped shit in my pants under pressure
Literally cockhole tier.

>literally had his own death squads
>rapist

lelel

buyt he wwas doin it fer the WOERKING CLASS not the BURSHAIUSIEA yOU IDIOT

It's real. I went to public school in New England, and I can tell you the "Democrats are the good guys! Republicans are bad!" is drilled into to you at a very young age. Luckily my parents are batshit insane Republicans to balance it out.

Yeah lot of people who dress preppy wear this along frat and some soreity girls. Thing is, most are clueless about politics.

Fun fact: Reagan and the Bush family did not get along. Reagan was not apart of the establishment and Bush was only chosen due to the tying the party together so he could win the election. Or that was the idea at least, to be honest Reagan could have won without the Bush family.

Underrated

>someones name is hate speech
one of the most insane things i have heard this year. literally it is just "things i don't like should be banned"

additionally, the 2 fags from that story look too faggy. someone should inform child protection that they are abusing "their" son.

I had similar work in Jr.High civics, I feel like it's useful because most kids are retarded and don't even know what a political cartoon is or how to interpret it.

Been seeing the Bush/ Reagan stickers popping up around lately, was wondering why.

Now I know it's a bunch of gen z fags who think they're edgy and informed.

Conservatives are well on their way to becoming the next SJWs. I predict designated Christmas safe spaces this time next year.