Reminder that she beat Trump by more votes (2.9 million) than any "losing" candidate in history

Reminder that she beat Trump by more votes (2.9 million) than any "losing" candidate in history.

reminder she lost 2 times in a row and will never be potus.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaghavagagagagagagagagagagaggagagaaggagaaghahahahahahahha

NEVER

She actually lost 4 times
2008 primary
2016 general
2016 general recount
2016 electoral

>wins
>still loses

>implying the popular vote matters

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Also had the most faithless electors of any candidate in the last 100 years

No, she lost by 77 Electoral College votes. It's all that matters. We elect the president state by state, not nationally.

Did you fail civics or go to one of those schools that doesn't even have Social Studies?

>if you lose the presidential race you win

good to see more people channeling pure trudeauism

You do realize that if Trump had lost, but won the popular vote, you guys would be bitching nonstop.

>2.9 million
>illegals
>dead voters
>all in the state of California

t. Cletus from Alabama

still a loser

>You do realize that if Trump had lost, but won the popular vote, you guys would be bitching nonstop.
t. some shit I could never prove because it never happened

Can she run again?

Yes and lose for a third time there is no limit on trying just winning.

Lel are you serious?

Sup Forums would have made up multiple conspiracies and say the DNC rigged the voting machines or some shit

How do you know that lead wouldn't go away if you counted all of the uncounted votes and got rid of all of the fraud? Or do you believe the uncounted majority of military votes would be 50/50 and those 30k fraudulent votes found in Michigan are the only fraudulent votes that exist.

She did not win the popular vote.

Nah, I wouldn't. I'd accept it as one of the things that can happen in our electoral system.

The great part is neither of us can prove the other wrong. So if you'd like to try and actually form an argument, that'd be great. Otherwise, just continue to spout drivel like you're actually "making a point"

at least in this hypothetical situation that only exists in your mind, you have the higher ground

>this will be posted for the next 8 years

She could, but that almost never happens with a candidate if they lose the general.

Unless they're power-hungry and batshit insane like Nixon

This is like bragging that you ran a marathon with one leg and came in second place. It doesn't fucking matter. You still lost.

Nope. From D.C. Nice try Leaf.

Reminder that I beat myself off to her loss on a practical daily basis...

You do realize that the same people that said rigging the election is impossible are the same people crying about Russia now.

No, it's more like if you had the better time in the marathon, but your opponent won because they didn't have to run as far.

>Sup Forums would have made up multiple conspiracies and say the DNC rigged the voting machines or some shit
Prove it post pics or it never happened and your talking out your ass.

You mean just like the liberals have for the past 2 months?

The vast geographic majority of the united states wanted a Republican President or DIDN'T want Hillary. This is why we have the system we do.

City dwellers are indoctrinated on a daily basis to be liberals by virtue of their need to survive in their overcrowded conditions. They are allowed to dress like assholes and say naive shit but not allowed to want or expect privacy and certainly not allowed to think for themselves.

Higher the state population the lower their voting power within the state.

Kekkles!

At least we wouldn't chimp out like the nigger you are if we lost.

Stay mad

Well most of there voters only count for 3/5 of a person so that lowers there total by a lot.

That's exactly my point. You guys are the exact same as liberal cucks, only you're on the "other team"

so she's the biggest loser ever - thanks for the clarification.

>mfw 4 years of this thread, every day, every hour

>That's exactly my point.
Your point is your a bias shithead with no facts but projects your own failures on to others?
Show proof that Sup Forums would have cried like you leftist cucks then I'll accept your bullshit.

>Show proof that Sup Forums would have cried

Just go to the catalogue for five seconds

It's nothing but whining

>bitching nonstop

No because I understand the rules to our election system. As does Mr. Trump but apparently not Clinton, her retard staffers like Mook, Brazile and Pedosta or her millions of gullible supporters.

I agree from leftist faggots crying over Hillary losing like this thread.

I know. She should be president. But she won't. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Actually 1.25 million

And California was the only reason she won that.

i think people on here would be crying about voter fraud and rigging more than the system itself.

hahaha even better. thanks senpai

Wait, 2.9 million? So she lost votes? Because people have been posting multiple threads a day and it got up to 5 gorillian. What happened? Did 2 million people ask to change their vote last week?

Number of votes ever is irrelevant because a population grows.

What you should look at is percentages. Andrew Jackson lost an election yet won the popular vote by the biggest margin ever.

Yes, but she would never win the Democratic nomination again. She'd have to run third party.

why isn't Tuvalu on this list?

>And California was the only reason she won that.
Texas is the only reason Trump won. If you take away Texas, he only has 268 electoral votes.

Isn't that amazing?

But check this out: if you take away ALL the red states, Hillary wins by 100% of the electoral college.

Pretty amazing how numbers can change when you just add and subtract from them, isn't it?

Because Global Warming sunk it.

reminder that it doesn't fucking matter and the "most qualified candidate in history" should have known how this works.

>Andrew Jackson lost an election yet won the popular vote by the biggest margin ever.

Incorrect, Hillary passed his margin

Best loser in history

woah dude you're like so enlightened brah

pointless assumptions user. We didn't so all we can do is judge you by YOUR actions.

Agreed she should have won, too bad white supremacy is a big issue in America and in Europe.

Wow you reinforced my point that complaining about the popular vote is retarded because the logic they use is flawed because literally only one state with a 3 million margin decided she won the popular vote by so much.

Sure showed me.

It's over. Shut the fuck up about it.

>You may have checkmated my King piece Dahnuld, but I have more pieces on the board than you do!

Reminder that her excess votes came from California, where they don't card anyone who votes, which allows illegals to all vote unimpeded.

???

Andrew had almoat 10% more votes than Clay, but the bottom two candidates dropped out to help him.

if you erased all major cities she would have lost by a lot more. the electoral college exists because the entire country should not be chosen by 3-4 cities. this bait is so bad fuck why am i even responding.

Had Over 10% more votes*

roll

ROLL

hmmmmmmm

So to vote in California you have to be registered. You're assigned a polling station. When you show up, you give them your name, age and address so they can check you off the list.

To vote illegally, you would have to know the name, birthdate, address AND polling place of somebody who is registered, and you'd have to show up before they do.

If this were happening, there would be many cases in which two people checked in as the same person. Either the legitimate voter shows up after the fraudster has checked in, or the fraudster shows up after the real voter has checked in.

So far, there have been no reports that voters in California couldn't vote because an illegal voted using their identity.

A better analogy is both ran the same race, but Hillary took a detour and came in second. Now she is at the finish line claiming she is the better athlete, because she traveled a further distance.

Point is she didn't win the states she needed. And in a presidential race, the states matter more than the individual people within them.

So urban retards. Nice. Thread saged and hidden.

Hoping for 26 so I can just grab a bus from the hospital right back home

It's as if those in charge of rigging the election for Hillary wanted her to lose in the most embarrassing fashion.

roll

In both your reality and your headcanon, dearest /leadditpol/ user, the liberals assumed Killary would win, and used the media to continually cozen the populace into believing the election wasn't rigged, despite evidence clearly showing the Dems we're doing just that. What reality showed us, however, is your despicable double think, and egregious cognitive dissonance you display, when reality is inconvenient for you. Daily reminder that the election, Mr. Obama, and Mrs. Clinton, was NOT rigged, just as you said.

In short, eat shit.

roll

Post proofs faggot

>Reminder that she is the most popular loser

See the difference is we believed it was rigged and that Trump couldn't win.

They said it couldn't be rigged and that we should stop whining.

They have the double standard.

>I maybe lost a chess but if we had played checkers i would have won so that makes me the winner! >:-(

So you're admitting you're one of those whiny fucking crybabies who would come on Sup Forums and fill the catalog up with bitching?
Fuck And I've been calling him full of shit I didn't know we had fucking losers like you on Sup Forums.

Kazakhstan get