This is Why Society Needs To Change

>Technology was advanced through tens of thousands of years to make our lives easier

>Makes life impossibly hard if you don't have an ultra-high IQ

Today all the jobs are in high-tech stuff you need to be really smart to get into. In the past any man could get a job but today you need a high degree in a advanced subject. This is ironic when you realize technology was meant to make our life easier but it's fucking anyone over except the intellectual elites.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-adidas-manufacturing-idUSKCN0YG0X6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're barking at the wrong tree, leaf. it has nothing to do with technology, your problem is subsidized immigration pushing out white people out of blue collar jobs.

It is harder to be a white plumber or electrician when you're competing with illegals that don't pay taxes or some shitskins that get benefits to be able to do your job on the cheap.

As far as technology goes, I remember someone saying how the number of innovation / technological breakthrough per capita actually peaked in the mid 19th century and has been slowing down ever since.

I don't think the issue is with quantity of innovations. It's with the exponential growth in power over us that they wield.

>It is harder to be a white plumber or electrician when you're competing with illegals that don't pay taxes or some shitskins that get benefits to be able to do your job on the cheap.

Also, nepotism and 'racist' hiring practices gets pretty decisive when entire suburbs turn into ethnic enclaves

ie. indian suburbs hiring indian plumbers, electricians etc

>(Technology) makes life difficult for smart goy.

Uhm, no.

It's the jews.

Yeah but immigrants create just as many jobs as they destroy because they spend the money they are given keeping the cycle going

How so?

Spot on.

Also all the best tech is secret nowadays, so the general public has less access to and knowledge of breakthroughs.

No, population growth is the problem. Every time an invention making life easier comes along, people go on a fucking frenzy and wipe out any gains.

Imagine what the quality of life here would be like if there were no niggers and just 100 million people.

Wait who's keeping it a secret? And what is this tech you are speaking of?

>100 million people
That would be shitty, everyone would live in poverty

>How so?

germline warfare procedure to make sure that the jews are always smarter than the goys they want as slaves.

Governments and corporations. Understandable to an extent. Gotta have your secret weapons programs, advanced medicine, cyberdominance, etc.

But it would be nice, in the case of government for instance, to have an agency like NASA function as a public utility for the development of public technological advances. We got a bunch of neat stuff out of the space race.

>advanced medicine
Why should that be a secret?

>But it would be nice, in the case of government for instance, to have an agency like NASA function as a public utility for the development of public technological advances. We got a bunch of neat stuff out of the space race.
True.

Medical technology is a tool like any other that can be used to an advantage.

I'm a fan of the idea having something like a grand jury system for reviewing government-funded technological advances. I guess it's nice we have Congress and all sorts of experts and academics at the helm, but maybe it would be a good idea to counterbalance that by providing a better way for average people to have redress when they think something is fishy.

Do you really want a bunch of Christian retards dictating what medicine can or can't be used?

It's not a dictatorship but merely a means for people of any belief structure to be able to establish a case for having a say in whatever is going on.

It's supposed to be a government of, by, and for the people.

>Yeah but immigrants create just as many jobs as they destroy because they spend the money they are given keeping the cycle going

Not really. They're much more likely to collect benefits, live in social housing and send money back home. They're subsidized labor, which is good for businesses but not society.

Their only benefit is an expedient, they save the host country the trouble of raising and training them. Why train nurses or IT people when you can poach them from elsewhere.

Immigration only really benefits a few in the short term at the expense of everyone else in the long term, there is no reason to support it unless you're a CEO or politician.

Technology on the other hand arguably benefits everyone. It increases productivity allowing us to do stuff more with less. As long as it doesn't progress so fast people can't keep up with the changes, it's good for everyone from the producer to the consumer.

Hey take it easy

Yeah that was written when America was educated,

exactly. that is why humans should selectively breed themselves for intelligence and health, using sperm donors. We need a genes race to happen, where everyone races to become the smartest, in order to have the best jobs and life.

If there was no minimum wage or taxes it wouldn't fuck us over as hard.

Then let's fix education, not abandon a good idea.

I, for one, decided I'd rather at least be a participant in my particular technological field even if I don't have much of a say in whether or not I agree with the directions and applications. At least I can claim to be somewhat educated in my tiny corner of the world.

>We need a genes race to happen
The (((elites))) have been probably doing it for a awhile. Their descendants will be literal übermenschen, and us goyim will became their serfs for eternity. The fucking irony

Or we could simply ban any technology made after say 2010 and ban any advancement.

Education can't raise intelligence

>ban any advancement.
Just as expected from Canada.

You wouldn't need eugenics if people stopped fucking with the inherent checks and balances of society by taking over half our income and use it for dysgenic policies.

Compare obesity rates of wealthy people to middle class people to poor people. It's not skewed in the way you would expect.

naw man it's natural for smart well off women to only have 2 kids, and stupid poor women to have more.

my point is that we might be able to get that poor woman to use a sperm donor, if she thought her kids could be geniuses and be successful and make her life better in the future.

I was merely responding to your complaint that America wasn't educated enough to self-determine.

As for intelligence, that's why self-determination goes through a formal process of examining evidence, getting expert testimony, having a representative republic, etc. But at the end of the day it also functions democratically in the hopes that it doesn't just devolve into a technocracy.

What does obesity rates have to do with the topic ITT? Poor people are fat because they buy cheap, shitty food

I make 38$/hr as an electrician

It's a good idea though

Eugenics doesn't work because anyone actually dumb enough to be sterolized by the program isn't smart enough to know what reproduction is

Why not have everyone work in a factory

You're one of the elites then, you managed to know a lot about circuits and shit.

>Why not have everyone work in a factory
That degree of central economic planning sucks.

No but I mean this society sucks no one can get jobs. We need to ban automation

>We need to ban automation

Not if you want factories.

reuters.com/article/us-adidas-manufacturing-idUSKCN0YG0X6