LAUREN SOUTHERN EXPOSES THE PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE FOR SCREWING WESTERN CIVILIZATION!

youtu.be/cqsmtvWzLnA

>tfw the cat is finally out of the bag boys!

>it's the French

Buy this book fellow white men. This is the best analysis of the current situation I have ever read.

>Yfw thank God someone is finally exposing the French

/thread
I cant stand these fucking people.

It is a cop-out thing to say, almost like claiming the Englished fucked everything up because of Waterloo, Magna Carta, or WW2. While yes all those affected the present day there were also many many other variables.

Oy vey! What are you suggesting here goyim? I am concerned about your apparent anti-semitism. Sit down on the couch and we will get to the root of the sexual repression that has caused this.

Just buy the damn book and shut up! You must read about the French and their evil ways. And don't forget about the Baby Boomers!

>many many other variables
I would say somewhere around six gorillion.

What kind of creature is that?

A kitten.

Looks like ewok desu.

YES GOY, PEOPLE WERE JUST BORN INTO IT, NOBODY BRAINWASHED THEM.

I fucking hate controlled opposition

Make no mistake about it, Lauren Southern is going to single-handedly save the Western world

Kek. It does.

I want to believe, but can leafs be trusted?

She's a 5.

It's a Munchkin kitten

So, not the Jews?!

Oh cool a pretty girl is pandering to us. Neat.

It's them damn libruls of nondescript ethnicity.

well yeah, it's profitable

is that lauren southern?

My math class taught me that when dealing with complicated problems the simplest way was to eliminate all of the variables

yes

about fucking time

did stefan say fucking "underbar" do you leafs actually use that term??????????????

it's underscore, not underbar

She's a Jew

of course not goy, it's not like we own the media and we've been shaping the public opinion for years

Id Deus her Vult nameen?

Stop whining you cunt it's just the nature of capitalism. We'll go to war with China soon and it will get better.

Wow, whatever she is doing diet wise, she needs to stop. She is not aging well at all. She already has an old lady look to her face. Her body is perfevt, but her face... Jesus christ... she looks like a tranny in some photos...

Probably the next Ann Coulter in that regard...

How is her foot game?

That sounds like it would get you to the final solution.

As long as she resists the urge of polemics she can be very effective. If not she will turn into another Coulter and be completely limited.

>pretty
>girl
How much more wrong could you be?

why is she so sexy

hnnnnnng

I dont wanna watch, does she say the jews or not?

>tfw to dumd to stand up to professors with evidence
>tfw to dumb too have political conversations
I thought when were supposed to be stupid?

>not the jews
Sure is controlled opposition here. and Sup Forums likes this lying cunt

No, she's an actual person, not someone pretending to be retarded on Sup Forums

mogwai

The French.

She ever show her feet?

That bruise tho. Someone had to shake some submissiveness into that crazy bitch

Simon is a common name in Scandinavia and Simonsen is just the "the son of Simon"

Are all people named Peter or David Jews too?

I was joking you nerd

There is a picture of here on a boat in which her feet are sort of visible.

Pretty fucking basic.

Page 2

Page 3

She really did write this book herself, bless her heart. Although I'd fug her that bitch is wrong I'm on nofap.

Page 4

Thought that was a tactical bowlcut until I clicked

Page 5

Page 6 and this is all I've got. It is 10% of this "book" anyways.

Does she actually expect people to take her seriously outside of her circle when all she does is spout Sup Forums memes in real life?

Post her feet

Merry Christmas foot fags

No, she and her Jew boss expect betas to give them sheckles because they find her attractive.

This bitch is "lol I'm a libertarian, freemarket man; oh wait no please, we need state sponsored culture XD. Lets be western without hating Judaism!"

I don't know if she realizes that she's the one larping right now.

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?

it's only 60 pages long?

is it pamphlet?

Breddy good, day of the rake when?

She thinks it is a book. She also calls it her manifesto in her interview.

Of coursh.

I will never understand this meme that she's pretty... I don't find her attractive at all. I guess it just proves that most of the people on pol have really low standards and they'll get whatever they can take

This shit reads like a retarded blog.

Thanks. This was the other.

She actually looks super young without any makeup.

She had some on instagram.

I'd post them but I deleted instagram when I noticed how gay it is.

Gimmy a photo of her dressed as an anime character and I've got you covered on this one bro

>I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me

holy fuck

>buying this book

kek knows it to be true
seriously though, that is excactly what it is. blaming the french and not (((them)))
germans and french hate eachother, but that is a blame that they should not get.

reading the amazon blurb, her book is a rehash of countless similar tracts churned by north american conservatives over and over

...but it will still make her some money

I read the 6 "pages" you posted. Seems downright sophomoric. She focuses far too much on low-hanging fruit: 58 genders and all that. None of that matters insofar as Western Civilization is concerned. But I didn't expect a more in depth analysis from her, a 21 year-old with only a elementary understanding of reactionary ideology.

>she spouts Sup Forums memes

She certainly gets most of her inspiration from here and uses memes excessively. However I doubt she comes close to the eloquence, coherence, and poignancy of the best posts here on Sup Forums. We have some coherent posters here on Sup Forums, if you are willing to wade through the shitposts.

>tfw born in 1990
>tfw 5 years older than Lauren southern

>thinking Laurenzo the Southern could produce anything intelligent

Honestly, you're going to tell me she's not even a 6/10?

If you can say that, you're fapping to too many boipucci/trap threads. She's a legitimately attractive woman. Not a 10/10 model but attractive nonetheless.

I'm one year older than her

She's a man.

At 21 years old she looks damn near 31.

She pretty attractive for sure. Since shes a white, green eyed blonde, I think most guys would probably be intimidated to go up to her

Whats happening is scrawny DYEL beta males think she is a 11/10 because of her political views. If she was a leftist, people would be calling her a 5/10.

No. You are wrong. I have turned down girls way hotter than her. And this is not me LARPing as a chad to try and impress pol. I meant what I said. People here have really low standards so the minute a girl is not a complete swamp monster and spouse a few good memes everyone thinks she's a goddess

hngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No one is saying shes a goddess m8. What we're saying is that she is attractive enough to have sex with with no strings attached. Which isn't to say that we'd hold the same attitude if the opportunity presented itself in real life where we would consider things not strictly based on the blood flow our dicks.

So is she a man or what?

you think this can be achieved by tucking?

>Southern is only one year older than me
>Already doing 20x more to save civilization
Fuck man what do I do

if i meet lauren she will fall in love with me.

I turned conservative because of his videos

Weaponize memes into the real world. Scramble the perceptions of reality.

>anyone falling for you
lmao

I have come to meet many people with the surname of "Southern" and let me tell you they all looked like they couldn't escape their kike defects in the end.