Famous people that go on Sup Forums

After Jon Stewart used his Jewish tactics on Tuck, I think he tried to rediscover himself and stumbled across this vietnamese underwater basket weaving board of ours
youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mkPe1wF_37A
youtube.com/watch?v=juimJgJbu2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Shillbot found the wrong thread.

Kek's own 7 star general

Nope, why is this copypaste a thing?

So you mean the ones not on welfare and work

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

I live close to the center of the 4th largest city (soon to be 3rd) in America. I voted for Trump.

fuck houston and fuck whataburger

intermittent faster here

thanks a lot ...

Stewart is such a cunt

This pasta really isn't anywhere near as good as "Fuck Trump and fuck white people". It's overly condescending and not punchy at all.

1/10 meme.

I'm sorry. Did I rustle you're jimmies?

yes you totally trolled me brother

Tucker was reborn hard. I think the bowtie was holding back his true power levels

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges,

Why do I only see this bot at night

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.
Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

How were those jewish tactics? Stewart had a point. Tucker is still the same twat its just that he gets to pick his guests now so its easy pickings. Still theatre. Obviously Stewart traumatized Tucker, Tucker changed his tie/look just like traumatized women cut their hair.

basically Tucker these days

youtube.com/watch?v=mkPe1wF_37A

Why do I only see this bot at night

SHILLS DETECTED
>BURN BURN BURN BURN

Can't cuck the tuck!!

The bowtie version of Tucker was weak
He wears a grown man's tie now and takes zero bullshit from Jews these days.

Because Sup Forums is full of autists.

So basically this?

You own nothing,goyem

Seems like Tucker hired an online-PR firm to meme his way back to relevance.

he was on Alex Jones' show a while back, maybe the humble water filter salesman jacked him up on super male vitality.

this interview was pretty based though...

leave it to a jew to do a comedy show about the news so he can talk shit about the main stream media that his jew brothers own.

plays the innocent while being guilty though like a good jew does.

Trump is going to veto the UN agreement which is halting Israel from building more settlements

Trump is going to veto the UN agreement which is halting Israel from building more settlements

Trump is going to veto the UN agreement which is halting Israel from building more settlements1

Trump is going to veto the UN agreement which is halting Israel from building more settlements2

dumb faggots

What exactl happened on crossfire?

Don't be a Sucker Tucker!

Tucker got his ass handed to him by Tariq Nasheed here >> youtube.com/watch?v=juimJgJbu2Y

What happened to all the new Tucker videos?

Did that HIGH ENERGY guy get deleted?

Kys u dumb nigger

It did and im very sad about it

Dude what is that looks good

That is the exact moment CNN became fake news by canceling one of their higher rated shows and one of their few that gave conservatives a voice just because Jon, a famous fake news anchor, said it was "Bad for America".

Wait can't cuck the tuck is gone?

I honestly can't believe that I used to like Jon Stewart. That was back when I was le reddit liberal atheist. It's disgusting how blatantly these types of shows condition people. Granted, Stewart's nowhere near as bad as Trevor Noah or Samantha Bee, but had he come to fame in this climate, I'm sure he would be.

Fucking snake.

it makes me lel desu

Checked.

Usually it's a leaf bot that posts this.