Isis execution video

Guys what do you think about thay video do you think it is real or fake

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's absolutely no reason why you should assume it's fake without evidence. Muslims are sadistic fucks, so thinking this is too unfathomably evil for a person to commit ignores the entire history and nature of humanity.

These fuckers are going to be catching a lot of ordinance in the next few years. Fuck em.

Video?

It's all a dream

Webm?

heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

I used to read Word Up magazine

If you watch it , you can see some mistakes in video , well i dont like turkeys government but it is really sad and disrespectful to execute innocent soldiers like that . I saw some threads that soldiers are fake and they re some militans of isis

You can see it in the video too but there were pictures earlier of the shitskin holding the gun and as he was pressing the button and the camera position switches you can clearly see they are 2 completely different guns

>Europe

Is anyone else seeing this?

I don't see anything, I wouldn't worry about it goy. Too much computer for you for today, go have a lie down.

Holy shit.

Thanks for the flag bud

and ? they burn alive own soldiders and generals that return alive defeated from combat .

No wonder ISIS is losing. They spend all their resources on executing people.

Leave me the FUCK alone, why do you think your stupid joke is funny?

here

Fat cunt triggered

>Destroy every Muslim on the planet
>Israel falls out with X
>"X" commit terrorist attack on some public landmark
>"There's absolutely no reason why you should assume it's fake without evidence. X are sadistic fucks, so thinking this is too unfathomably evil for a person to commit ignores the entire history and nature of humanity.
>These fuckers are going to be catching a lot of ordinance in the next few years. Fuck em."

Pure coincidence.

How would they not pass out from the pain? Something about it seems way too dramatic.

And there is also another thing that the soldiers were very calm until the fire even jumped to their uniform , if you just neary by like 30 cm near to that fire you must have given some react

What's going on here? I can't load this shit because muh data cap. Are they tied to a fire rope?

>merican
>data cap
Fuck off juden

you ever seen that video from rissia where the guy climbs through the windshield of the car completely engulfed in flames and is 100% burned
humans are pretty resilient, but pretty weak over all
lol get reked
i cant describe it too much detail and not enough typing

People with blood pressure issues pass out from pain

You can see their clothes are streaked with wet. Looks like the clothing and rope were wet with gasoline.

they burn to death
they take longer to die than you would think
like really long
though i doubt they were conscious through it all, but im not an expert

Watch the videos of black people burning each other (necklacing). You can see they are suffering but they don't pass out.

From every account of burnings i've heard people generally cant withstand the pain, go into shock, and pass out fairly quickly before they eventually die.

I mean I know everyone is different, but it just seems unlikely to withstand it for that long.

Okay well, yes this is an HD video of two men being savagely burned alive while bound with chains. But let's not get all upset and start acting irrational. It's important to remember after watching a video like this, that the men responsible for this are just a few isolated extremists who do not reflect Islam. Islam is a religion of peace. Now more than ever we should be understanding of the Muslim refugees fleeing from war torn regions. Stop by a local mosque tomorrow and shake the hands of refugees, give them food and money, it's so critical that we put in extra effort to make them feel welcome and secure. Thank you.

Are you stupid or only ignorant?

There are dozens of videos of executions each one diferent from others .

Imagine your wife if you even have one cheating on you and all your neighboors in the next day stone her to death in the street near your local cafe .

not calling it napalm

Seriously thou, what is their end game? Isn't this strategy a bit overplayed now? Even the normies are desensitized to ultra-violence nowadays...

What a horrible way to die

Oh you.

>people generally

People generally aren't POWs that were probably tortured plenty before meeting their fiery fate.

>when that new mixtape drops

this is more brutal than you think. if you look closely, you'll see the soldier on the left tries to turn around at the beginning but has difficulty doing so. they probably made them stay still by putting some kind of metallic contraption around their chest and arms. the chains around their necks have little spikes on them so it's reasonable to assume there's similar stuff under their clothes. so when the fire got to them and they started moving the spikes dug into their skin causing extreme pain

post these videos all over facebook and twitter and whatever else and make sure to point out that this is Obama's legacy

Shut up

having no gf or being a turkroach is much worse than dying like this

You're right. The guy on the left looks like he caught a spike to the neck.

how long till americans start showing up in this videos?

Not very. I was just thinking that soon we will see an American woman killed in a similar manner. Because female soldiers are a thing now.

Just saying because americans must be in top of the list regarding sadistic executions, due to guantanamo and air strikes

>cuts to obvious manikins with strings moving their arms
do they honestly expect us to believe this shit?

Why didn't stop drop and roll work?

because they were doused in gasoline which is highly flammable? Stop drop and roll works if your clothes are on fire, not if you're soaked in a fast burning fuel.

>Wow this really makes my synapses fire
The US didn't invent airstrikes, and no one is executed at Guantanamo

I agree. They'll for sure make a video for any American they manage to catch.

Has a US soldier ever been taken alive by terrorists? I'm only aware of journos

ISIS seems to save brutality for Muslim soldiers.
When it kidnapped western journalists, they were beheaded. But it has burned a couple enemy muslims alive before

How you explain violence with violence?
Not taking sides only being realistic , violence is like fire consumes everything that burns
And your are trying to justify violence.

I also think it's really important for us all to reflect on the role that the west has had in radicalizing these young men. We pushed them to commit these heinous acts only because the mental stress of our imperial efforts was too much to bear. I'm sure the group of men who organized this horrible execution had their families slaughtered and raped by gangs of medicated US super-soldier kill-machines in the Iraq war.

We must reap what we have sowed. ISIS is a reaction, not an Islamic action.

this coming from a fellow american is very refreshing.

Poor men. Can someone drop a nuke on the main shithole areas and be done with it already?

Sorry, I read your post out of context

Not sure. And I'm not an expert obviously. But I think if we do get into a ground war with ISIS, it's almost an inevitability that some get captured. Hard to imagine they wouldn't propagandize that event with a similar video.

what country is this??

>Seriously thou, what is their end game? Isn't this strategy a bit overplayed now? Even the normies are desensitized to ultra-violence nowadays...
Demoralize people fighting against them. Normal military will be satisfied by destroying enemy positions, hardware and having the enemy retreat with their wounded. ISIS chases after them so they can capture and torture everyone.

This coming from two Americans who are probably not even published, speak 4 languages or generally comparable to my level of education is not surprising.

The cartels make this shit look like patty cake.

Lmaoooo

Salt found.

>Poor men.
One of them was actually shilling for ISIS so they deserved it.

If you pay careful attention, its because they dropped, stopped, then rolled, so the order was all out of whack.

1:03 dat nigga thirsty!

What rifles are they carrying?

I CANT SAVE IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck

>europe

rare i guess

Fuck. All Turkish soldiers should carry cyanide pills in case they get captured.

Here you go

thats a good idea

Wtf is that flag

Definitely real but, when you lit on fire on dirt, cover self in dirt, no oxygen no fire

It's the "we're going to get btfo by trump" flag.

Can't wait until Trump obliterates these pieces of filth

There's no point in making fake videos. Burning real humans is much cheaper, and they don't have any shortage in them or any moral limitations about doing it.

Good production value and it does what it sets out to do unfortunately. They normally don't show extended cuts of people suffering, this one felt quite different in subtle ways.

Nigger. What is your flag?

>Muslims killing Muslims
>bad
I want r/thedonald out

nevermind it's three minutes long.. i'd upload it but that can't bring anything but trouble

And this is why every soldier fighting these goatfuckers should always carry a spare grenade to blow themselves up and if fortunate enough take some goatfuckers with them.

Damn, the CIA is fucked up.

Salt n pepa and heavy D up in the limousine

>hell is this for eternity

how did my normie book feed get on here?

erdoroaches are claiming video is fake after shutting down internet for a day TOP KEK :DDD

like what?

They're drugged and tired (emphasis on both)... Nothing new here on that.

Nice proxy canada

The religion of peace.

Because that swooning fainting shit is bullshit for movies and histrionic females who pretend for male protection and attention. This universe is disgusting, people considering bringing life into this world should have this played for them. Nuke the nmiddle east twice, then the rest of us.

Look at all those dead children, holy shit.

Maybe the day will come and Christians take revenge, how you think Allah will help them? Christians could erase muslims life from earth in some hours, muslims are degenerate humans.

>heavy.com/news/2016/12/new-isis-islamic-state-amaq-news-cross-shield-syrian-arab-army-russian-turkey-turkish-soldiers-burned-to-death-execution-wilayat-halab-aleppo-syria-video/

ALL MUSLIMS MUST DIE NOW

N O W
N O W
N O W
O
W

N O W

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

btw crusades

Never forget Obama and the US govt funded this and let it fester at the behest of Israel.