FBI agent LOSES HIS FUCKING MIND and SHOOTS at a COP for NO REASON!

youtube.com/watch?v=LTuv5BHWOqc

>"I'm so sorry, sir. I am so sorry, sir," FBI agent Ruben Hernandez said over and over, lying face-first on the ground as he was handcuffed.

>Hernandez, upset and rambling, said: "Sir, they kill your man for doing the right thing."

>Hernandez, a married father of two, is free on bond. He has only a "vague, hazy" recollection of events.

FBI AGENTS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED AND MK ULTRA'D BY THE (((CIA))) AND TURNED INTO COP-KILLING MACHINES

THEY ARE TRYING TO ELIMINATE THE FBI'S PRESTIGE AMONG THE NORMIES AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUYS VIA FALSE FLAG SHOOTINGS

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-22/tennessee-man-gets-75-check-after-being-wrongfully-imprisoned-31-years
youtube.com/watch?v=F4efZIHtiQQ
thrillblender.com/fbi-special-agent-arrested-after-firing-on-police-sergeant/
wzzm13.com/news/local/grand-rapids-south/fbi-agent-investigating-fraud-when-arrested-in-grand-rapids/375577339?1482342697939
youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A similar thread was made yesterday and it sank fast. I think ot deserves more attention.

>he was drunk
>on indisclosed mission
>stressed out and got scared
>shot someone he thought was suspicious

Literally nothing

thanks for the bump
I felt the need to be the one to bring it up, because it happened in my home city, and one of my best friends from childhood is GRPD so it could have happened to him.

Get this rouge one viral marketing out of here shill

>FBI agent shoots a cop
>arrested
>nigger shoots a cop
>folk hero to the monkeys
Explain this.

>Explain this
jews

This actually happened near where I live lol

>Hernandez
Mexican sleeper cell.

Black people are betting at rioting and crying

>Chris Dorner shoots a cop
>folk hero to the entire nation

>Rouge

No fucking way FBI would freak out like that and start begging and sobbing on the ground. This guy has to be faking. Or am I giving the FBI too much credit?

he's drunk

So what is the story that led us to this?

Your post showed up on my screen and I'm miles away lol

No it's serious. The FBI's reputation is on the line.

fuckin goof

>drunk FBI agent goes ape shit
>

All niggers want to shoot cops so they can chimp out in peace. However, the American variety of Nigger has enough IQ points on average to realize that this will end up with himself dead, and doesn't do anything.

Occasionally, though, a nigger will be stupid, high, or desperate enough to actually carry out this racial wet dream, and every Shaneqa will treat him as the biggest Tyrone in the hood, while every L'Donte hangs his head in shame as Tyrone gets all the nigger pussy.

Then, the L'Dontes will use their BBCs to fuck white sluts to make themselves feel like Tyrones, white men will shoot niggers to get back at them, niggers get mad at cops, and the cycle repeats itself.

>hernandez

fucking CIA pushing race war

lmao the FBI is a useless waste of money. Seriously what the fuck do they do that the local police can't do? Oh yeah, that's right, enforce bullshit laws created by the corrupt fed

>implying this isn't the result of shadowops from the CIA and a fraction in the FBI over their internal schism and power struggle, which was widely proven and verified here on Sup Forums before the election

Soviet style purges, here we come. Will Trump be Trotsky'ed then?

>(((Ruben))) Hernandez

A spic and a Jew. No wonder he went crazy. The tension between building walls to keep out Arabs and breaking through them to get into our country....too much for his mind.

Press F for (((Ruben))) Hernandez

>FFFFFFFF
>FFFF
>FFFF
>FFFFFF
>FFFFFF
>FFFF
>FFFF
>FFFF

They investigate crimes that happen in multiple states, beyond the jurisdiction of local and state police forces.

>Gone Rouge
>Rouge
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLYOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUURRRRRSSSSSSEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Sup Forums
>never a day without pushing race war.

somebody has to do it.

Hi Styx

>Ruben Hernandez
>FBI AGENTS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED AND MK ULTRA'D BY THE (((CIA))) AND TURNED INTO COP-KILLING MACHINES
pick one

They would only use white FBI agents you faggot

They're people too not supermen

Anyone got anything else about this?

I can use this as a talking point at the precinct about LEO's flipping sides. A lot of LEO's are on edge because of the political division already.

If it wasnt a cop this would be swept under the rug so fast

If the person was actually killed and it wasnt a cop theyd just make up some shit and plant evidence ruining his reputation for all eternity AND stealing his life.

hey guys let's put a dash of Russia in this

beaners can be white if the news just pretends hard enough.

>Hernandez

FBI agents are superheroes, dipshits. Most of 'em were never street cops, just frat boys with accounting degrees. Local cops hate FBI for the most part. They hate themselves, too. They just milk the 20 until they retire and can swing their resume to get a real job.

he was proabably going to blow the whistle on pzza gate m8. all well

>FBI special agent is somewhere he shouldnt be and shoots a fucking cop then looses his mind
>its nothing

Just tell em not to trust anybody who wants to serve the evil above Obama

Unless you are an agent of evil, the establishment is currently NOT on your side, but if you are a messenger if good then humanity will always stand with you

what's a real job to you? shitposting on Sup Forums and having mommy bring you tendies?

The CIA wants a civil war, they want America destroyed. That's why they wanted shillary to win. But why?

Oh well let's bend over backwards on Christmas Eve eve for the reputation of our up fucking standing FBI then.

>the evil above Obama
Who's that?
>Unless you are an agent of evil
What does this even mean?
>the establishment is currently NOT on your side
How so?
>but if you are a messenger if good then humanity will always stand with you
Well as a LEO I stand with the law.

>being this bluepilled

What an epic tale

>being this jewpilled
FTFY

>Ruben
>Hernandez

How do you say oy vey in Mexican?

Ay Wey

Their instincts are correct. It is unjust to subject niggers to the white man's laws. They need their own territory with their own tribal laws, under colonial administration of white supremacists of course

True that, just read that mind blowing story coming from your country.

>Tennessee Man Gets $75 Check To "Restart His Life" After Being Wrongfully Imprisoned For 31 Years

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-22/tennessee-man-gets-75-check-after-being-wrongfully-imprisoned-31-years

>Wouldn't recommend charges against Hillary
>Implying FBI has any reputation left

is this an fbi agent or just some spic?

>Sup Forums now turns everything into a racial issue

it's the circle of life

youtube.com/watch?v=F4efZIHtiQQ

The crossdresser ruined that a long time ago

>rouge thred
>no rouge the bat posted.

fuck off frenchie no one cares

Kill more

>He claims he was in a state of drunken paranoia at the time
So, what drugs was he on?

Implying there are no mentally unstably FBI agents. Implying there are no FBI agents with a drinking or other substance abuse problem. Yawn. Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn.

Psychoactive Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rami.

>Sir, they kill your man for doing the right thing

Holy shit, this happened during the height of weinergate

I think he was probably forced to kill a cop or the jews would kill the fbi guys family

Is there any legitimate source on this?

Smells exactly like a CTR attack.

>sir, they kill your man for doing the right thing
makes you think

Yeah, you're some sort of lying paid shill.

another attention whore tripfag goes into my filter

I've seen tendies on here. Don't know what they are. Don't care to look it up. I assumed it was a britfag thing. As for real job- once they realize their job is shit and keeping their mouth shut, if they are not psychonauts, they just put in their 20 so they can get a real job in the corporate security field. As a whole. There are always exceptions. And they take out their frustrations by shitting on local cops.

thrillblender.com/fbi-special-agent-arrested-after-firing-on-police-sergeant/

wzzm13.com/news/local/grand-rapids-south/fbi-agent-investigating-fraud-when-arrested-in-grand-rapids/375577339?1482342697939

LOL

>indisclosed

That video was fake/scripted.

This election destroyed the FBI's reputation already

Prove it.

It was proven by the OP you gullible faggot.

How so?

reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U

I read it in his voice. Is nice.

Rubén is a common spic name

>FBI AGENTS ARE BEING KIDNAPPED AND MK ULTRA'D BY THE (((CIA)))
Lol serves the traitorous scum right. I love the CIA now.

>Haha no I don't, fuck you also CIA.

>1/02/1970
>all the cars are new af

kek, OP

>tfw i honestly didn't see that before starting the thread

WTF THAT SHIT IS CRAZY!

unix timestamp begins at December 31st, 1969
all this means is that the camera had some kind of faulty reset two days before the video was made

My uncle was a cop. He then retired and got a real job as a mall cop.

is this a paul blart joke, i haven't seen the movies.

The FBI agent was at a gym at 1 am when this happened.

Do you think he could've been... investigating steroids?

Why the fuck would his fat spic ass been at a gym at 1 am? His fat ass looks like he doesn't work out.

The FBI died a long time ago, Jews gained control of that agency in the 80s.
Nothing special about the fbi its just a better funded cop shop.

>The FBI's reputation is on the line.

They have no need for reputation when they're in power. The gov't can kill anyone they please.

Fake and Gay.

Of course the FBI is subverted, they acknowledged Hillary was a criminal but did nothing.

Most spics are the bastard halfbreeds from (((khazar))) yid conquistador big nosed kike invasion and rape of indigenous.

Why'd he run for months?

bumping because of your false accusation, and also because you're a tripfag.

>also because you're a tripfag.

You sound CImAd

fuck off already

>FBI
>competent
>ever

They're just worse cops with even shittier uniforms, if they started just hiring random civilians for the job their competency would likely increase tenfold.

someone is overpaid.