Regarding the YouTube Hoaxer who said he was unjustly kicked off the delta flight

He is a LIAR. Here is a post from one of the passengers who was there and saw it all.

>surprised

That guy is a cunt.

Yeah, well MY boyfriend says they didn't do anything wrong. Funny how worthless facebook anecdotal "evidence" works, doesn't it?

And no matter what you do, any of you, he will come out on top with more influence and more money than before.

When I watched his video, the first thing I thought was "yeah, he's lying."

I'm sick of these fake victim claims, it's gotten out of hand and leading to more shit than it even "helps". Especially Muslims, it's getting to the point of crying wolf where I don't even give a shit if a Muslim says something bad happened to them because they're probably lying and if not they probably pulled some bullshit and deserved it.

No! I was there, this person is completely wrong and so is your post. I was one of the passengers and I saw the whole thing go down exactly as originally stated.

pic related's bald because she came home drunk and made up the story of being assaulted and when her parent's found out it was fake and she was drinking they disowned her and shaved her head

Look up CAIR and the Flying Imams. This is a long-term strategy to intimidate witnesses and authorities so they will be scared of racism accusations if they see something real. CAIR staged hoaxes like this and paid all legal fees, going back to the nineties.

so what you guys are saying is that both women and Muslims are lying piles of shit?

is the sky also blue?

Me too, the official Facebook video of it had hundreds of sympathetic comments, with thousands of likes. It shows how fucking GULLIBLE people are. Anyone trying to say it was faked was getting shouted down, I bet they all look retarded now.

Plus people saying they are boycotting Delta Airlines. This is the busiest flying time of the year, they don't need this crap. Those are real people with real jobs whose lives these fakers and posers are trying negatively effect. They should sue this faggot.

Oh wow, I guess we should just convert to Islam and believe in fairies, hunh?

These hoaxes de-legitimize claims of harassment from actual victims

> Implying any of us would believe a Facebook post corroborating the original story

Some of you are literally bizarro SJWs

Yeah I knew that, I didn't know she was drunk though. You can tell by her clothes she's one from one those rich, spoiled Muslims probably from a decent family. I think it's telling how this current generation of Muslims are riding the victim/sympathy/pity part train. When you ask the older Muslims who've live in the West for decades they'll tell you they've never had any problems with Americans or discrimination.

But the younger ones MAGICALLY say they do hmmmm.... Hmmm....

Because they're lying perhaps? No it's Religion of Telling The Truth and the truth is you look good no matter what and can be wrong about anything ever. Mighty convenient.

It's a deadly combination that forms the ultimate bullshit tornado. Women are incapable ever thinking they're wrong and Muslims rationalizing lying as part of their religion. No wonder so many women are converting, it plays to their core values -- lying to make themselves look better all the time and getting beat the fuck up by their spouse

WTF? Is nothing real on the internet anymore?

>believing anything ever

get a load of this jew

I see what you did there.
Bump.

Anyone got the video? Otherwise I will just type Islam hoaxer plane into google and get ten million results.

>But the younger ones MAGICALLY say they do hmmmm.... Hmmm....
Well I mean come on, September 11th was a big deal and it did spawn a wave of anti-Muslim sentiment in the West. There are people who love to exaggerate it for sympathy and attention, like the idiots mentioned in this thread and many others. But that doesn't mean that ALL reports like this are false, it certainly doesn't mean there's no racism against Middle Eastern people in the US. There is. I don't understand how you could believe otherwise while you're right here on this board, witnessing plenty of it

As usual, reality is apolitical, and there are idiots on both sides of any argument making their team look bad. You're one of our idiots

I know right? I have this autistic obsession with the Truth. I hate lying. I hate liars. I think everyone lies and over exaggerates and uses hyperbole. It's natural in a way, but with the Internet there is such a disconnect between reality and the events being talked about that the lying seems to grow exponentially.

It's rewarded in a way it's never been before. Humans work like any other animal, if you reward a behavior, they will continue with the behavior. Morality is usually discarded in favor of whatever gets rewarded, even if not directly, like how the media lied about GamerGate so much -- it covered their own asses. They didn't want to talk about GG's criticisms of the media because they were more concerned with doing the corrupt shit that was getting paid and laid rather than reporting the truth.

Who dat cracka think he is? Pushnolly i dun'get arahsed by dis stufd buh this nigga, this motherfocka rite here, I'm gonna cap his ass fo'sho, he bettah regret messin' up like dat.

>Keeps shouting like a nigger and defies the requests of the airline after his own camera is on

>Well I mean come on, September 11th was a big deal and it did spawn a wave of anti-Muslim sentiment in the West.

But fucking barely and even then is was greatly exaggerated. I live in the South where this is supposed to be a problem. I've lived in a town here with one of the largest Muslim populations in the South and they all said they never faced any kind of actual discrimination personally.

> You're one of our idiots

No I'm someone who used to think like you grew the fuck up when I got tired of having the benefit of my doubt greatly abused.

Which is a bigger problem, the one of which there are no true reports, or the one being trumpeted by every mainstream media organ each hour?

bump

bump

I sometimes say that people are so hairy their hairline connects with their eyebrows... But I usually mean the sides of their hairline, not the fucking top.

>Here is a post from one of the passengers who was there and saw it all.
How do you know that this is not fake?

>it's not haram for them to lie to non-muslims
>it's not forbidden for jews to lie to non-jews

just know the score before you jump on the bandwagon.

>the planes are full of faggots

wwiii can't happen soon enough

why does a man have a boyfriend?

if you can see the upper whites of the persons eyes, they are mentally sick and SJW's most likely.

>hey there akmed, wacha doin?

If I'm not mistaken they interviewed other passengers and said the same thing, both guys stood up fist in the air and started yelling in arabic, plus this faggot has a history of faking shit and lying

These anons have the right idea. The guy who got kicked off the plane is clearly a lying faggot, you shouldn't need this post to convince you of that. Believing anyone's word on the internet is a fool's errand, whether they agree with you or not.

If you want to convince people this is bullshit, use actual evidence like the fact that this guy has already done several terrorist-on-a-plane pranks in the past. He was clearly trying to get a rise out of people, and is now using that rise to generate hysteria among normies. If this post was telling the truth, it'd be easy enough to get a photo of the flight receipt or something as proof.

She looks better with a shaved head and less makeup. She looks a bit dangerous like she might shank you, much more character. One on the left just looks like your typical dumb annoying bitch.

>roderick
>my boyfriend

hmm...

In a way I respect Jews a lot more. Mostly, their schemes don't insult your intelligence and often can even be ignored they are so good and subtle.

The Muslims schemes are right in your face mostly, and are usually accompanied with pure baldfaced lying.

He is a PRANK ARTIST. That is literally his job so its no wonder. Right now its fake discrimination. Honestly I know nobody who would go out of their way to fuck over some Muzzie but most people get a really bad feeling around them like when you see a snake on the ground. Its more like that. You just want to find a way around the snake without provoking it you never want to kick a snake.

I really, I can't even deal with internet news anymore. I only read Sup Forums and only after I google the news and check some veracity I will truly believe it. Yahoo.com type shit isn't even worth my time anymore. Its fucking sad and sad how many still take the bait and believe.

Is shouting and causing a scene really what's considered a prank nowadays?

>liberals are doing a classic case of "hey there rabbi"
Wouldn't surprise me, these motherfuckers are professional victims

Because there have been posts and interviews from people that were on that flight with them and had their tickets as photo evidence. Spend a bit of effort looking into stuff before expecting to be spoonfed, bud.

#BoycottAdamSaleh

Let's take his youtube monies away from him

Fuck off back where you came from, you shit licking trap sucking faggot ass fuckface.

It's pretty well accepted by everyone here that this is fake. Even the leaning liberal radio shows are covering it as a claim made by a YouTube hoaxer who makes fake claims and """reenactments""" of incidents.

>Roderick
>"my boyfriend"