Sex tourism

What are your thoughts on White Males who travel to third world nations to fuck the local prostitutes and take drugs and cheap booze?

what's the harm in it

I work in a three stars hotel in Tijuana so I have seen a lot of them

Most of them are Americans, Canadian and French, Italian and Spaniards too

I forgot to say, they come for the underage ones

If you want to ask your questions go ahead, I'll take a shower and I will answer like in 20 minutes

Why use whores when you could just rape and murder street people?

What not?

White men are God tier in 3rd world shitholes. These broads will literally fight each other just to be filled with some Aryan seed, even if it's just some NEET.

Where's the Andrew anglin pic?
Can't have a Asian sex tourism thread without a Andrew anglin mention.

How young of girls can a guy get? How much do they cost?

How much is it ?

I think white men who can afford it have a duty to spread their seed in third world countrys if they can't get a white woman to bear them children.

Santa needs holidays too

Prostitutes the world over love the old white man. He is their preferred client.

>spic
>shower

Are most of them white? how do you know they are looking for children?? Do you guys actually help find children for them????

It makes no harm but it's surprising someone actually pays to shag a southeast jungle money

I spent a year in thailand banging hundreds of hookers.

Pumped full of steroids and xanax, 2 massages a day and different hooker every night.

Bliss.

Good luck with your AIDS treatment

degenerates who deserve to be hanged

Who /hongkongmattress/here?

Hey I bought that shirt too. Didn't get AIDS in Pattaya as that old man probably did, though.

Guess you're fine with it when spics do it?

White guy here from the Philippines. Huge amount of sex tourism here. Mostly the locals think that the sex tourists are scum, but are willing to put up with it for the money. White guys are seen as ATMs pretty much.

It ruins White people's reputations.

These days Asians image of White people are either degenerate gross weaboo types or disgusting old fat pedophile types.

If it wasn't for Hollywood helping thier image, everyone would hate W*ites

I'm a flight attendant and at least twice a week my flights to Cuba have at least 5-10 disgusting fat men, most of them regulars going to "visit friends". Absolutely degenerate

>What are your thoughts on White Males who travel to third world nations to fuck the local prostitutes and take drugs and cheap booze?

Capitalism . :)

report them to fbi

RIP IN PEACE ZYZZ

I've been to every sex destination in Asia. That guys looks to be a permanent ex-pat. The girl he is with looks old too.

Having said that. Thailand is becoming expensive with straight up sex costing about $75 for a short time in Bangkok, cheaper else where.

Hong Kong is much cheaper than Japan because of imported mainland Chinese meat. $40 and even cheaper again in the mainland.

Filipinas are totally disgusting as are their cities not worth your time.

Indonesia is cheap, but they are little brown trolls. Again not worth your time.

The best value for money is Vietnam. Girls have lighter skin, better faces and lots of them have big boobs. About $50.

davidokun is based, people wish they can live the life he is living

Lol, calm yourself, ching chong

because the worked out so well for the Spaniards
all what the degenerates who go to 3rd world countries for sex do is contribute greater to decadence of society
they fund gangs and other local crime
and their bastards usually go into the sex trade themselves
sex tourism should be universally outlawed and ones get caught contributing it should lose everything back home

about as degenerate as it gets

What if you're a genuinely attractive young white guy?

Is it easy to get a kuwaderno writing, bahay building, langaw swatting, tinapay baking, barya collecting, upuan sitting, barangay protecting, libro perusing, basura throwing, dalampasigan strolling, araw bathing, palengke shopping, paniki chomping, kapalungan going, kidlat seeing, kalayaan fighting, mata straining, isda skinning, pelikula watching, diyaryo reading, kawal honoring, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, qtp2t filipina gf?

Degenerates

degenerates who shouldn't be allowed back.
If you wanna go fuck kids in thailand then you can stay in fucking thailand.

Kinda gross desu. But if I had money I might do it myself.

then you don't need to be going to shitty countries for pussy
if you do there is probably something wrong with you back home

Lol - yes it is easy. Not seen as degen either. Mostly people will think that your qtpie girlfriend is some Filo diaspora chick that you met in your local country. It is the age difference that repulses people up here tbph.

>Jap flag
>That guys looks to be a permanent ex-pat.
Takes one to know one

We're just trying to stimulate the 3rd world economy. It's actually a nice thing, desu.

can you find clean girls that let you do it raw?

Didn't realize Thai's were niggers.

Isn't this the old guy in that video where he fucks that pixie, petite sunburnt girl on a rocky beach?
The whole thing is filmed like a "caught amateur couple" thing. He has some flippers, she rims him like a champ and they get caught by a boat.

Yeah I'm a complete degenerate, but i just wanted to throw that out.

They are expending their well-earned money how they like it. It's an indication of a bad way of living, scarce in affection from others. But it's what you get out of our world nowadays.

You would do the same if you had the money, with the excuse of meeting "exotic cultures" and all that jazz.

>That girl you know who likes to travel whenever she can is just thirsty for cock all over the globe.

Is this supposed to be a biting remark?

They refuse to git gud with girls like most people have to do. I am Chad looking and I still had to git gud despite what everyone says on here.

They also are cheap. Some of these brothels you can pay 80 dollars USD and get a girl for the entire day.

TL;DR it's a total lack of introspection.

why do people have a problem with buying drugs from Mexico? we're just trying to stimulate the 3rd world economy

Her you can if you like. Just costs more.

Nope, statement of fact.

White females visit Gambia amd Senegal to fuck the local men with big black cocks

>You would do the same if you had the money, with the excuse of meeting "exotic cultures" and all that jazz.
stop projecting, true aryans don't contribute to such shit

Give it a fucking rest you sperg.

>stop projecting, true aryans don't contribute to such shit
The Eastern Front would have a word with you.

The rather human looking ones were probably Chinese / American mixed, aboriginal Thais are brown little trolls with ape facial feature

I read that there's a huge amount of half white children in sec tourist areas who are growing up to become prostitutes like their parents and soon you'll start having majority white children being born by these prostitutes who will grow up and become prostitutes themselves. That's why I think we really should stop sex tourism.

S-santa?

Anglos aren't white

Dare I say, rare flag.

every older aussie i see here has a facken asian gf/wife

Good on them western women a shit

i dont approve of muzzie gf's though

>m-muh degeneracyyy
>but it's ok if a white person fucks a kid in some shithole, because white power lel

Kek

>yes goy, yes, stop spreading white seed, shut it down, it's evil!

sorry if degenerates disgust me

>Clean prostitutes
>who let you do it raw

Pick one.

It's foul but I don't blame them. I know of 3-4 losers I grew up with that had kids with some little mong headed Asian.

Why do Asian men put up with allowing their women to be defiled like that? Not that we in the west can really talk.

Like Rush Limbaugh traveling to Dominican Republic for the boys? Sounds like a healthy outlet for closeted conservatives who need to maintain appearances.

obviously he is also a sex tourist

Race mixing degeneracy doesnt make 3rd world genes better, it just makes white genes worse.

>spreading white seed to prostitutes will magically make them doctors, scientists, and etc
it takes at least two good parents to raise a good child, and you already lose 1 father and the mother is a whore
best you can hope for these kids is that they go on a killing spree and kill all the whores and gangs themselves as their hate for it grows if they don't become a part of it themselves

good point user... never understood it myself

You wanna add some darkening to these True DeKEKtives mr meme edittor?

I don't get it. For those of you who do indulge in sex tourism, why? Why don't you just fuck girls for free in your homeland? Is it high aesthetic standards or a social anxiety... Do you want "exotics" because you live in Nebraska? What is it that draws you?

>yes goy, keep contributing to degeneracy and dooming your offspring to a life of prostitution in a 3rd world pedophile destination shithole, thats where your genetics belong

During slavery slave owners would fuck the attractive slaves who would then produce children who would also be slaves, these slaves would be worth more and be much more intelligent so slaves masters would breed with them too thus producing children who were majority white but still legally slaves. There were plenty of cases of blonde haired pale white slaves who were indistinguishable from white people bur because they had a black slave great grandmother they were forced to suffer slavery. They were one of the main reasons slavery was so disliked in the north because of books written about these white slaves.

why dis nigga look like a one piece character

It's the manifestation of Anglo-Germanic paedophilic tendencies.

ooooweee must suck to not be able to control your urges.
Subhuman filth. You should be fucking flayed alive.

>Like Rush Limbaugh traveling to Dominican Republic for the boys?

Is this one of your weird homosexual jerk-off fantasies or something?

Degeneracy is necessary for the opposite to exist

Accept that it will always be there and merely control it rather than try to eliminate it or you will become it once youve gone full circle and lost yourself

Fucking Pattaya. I choose a hotel a block away from the beach. THREE rub-and-tugs in between the hotel and the beach.

sex tourism is still as degenerate as it gets

Canada, why is it always a FUCKING LEAF that asks the most retarded questions?

That's one sad fat distribution.

YAS

no money no honey

wait........ so you're telling me there's another kind of tourism?

Hahaha
Go ahead and try it, if you ever get off Sup Forums long enough to.

cheaper than a 10 year marriage package

Degenerate

degeneracy, what else?

>clean girls
>letting strangers do it raw

pick one and only one

What significance does a 3 star hotel mean?

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Is that good for Mexico?

How many star system does Mexico use?

Tell me more about your hotel.

How are the rates?

Are you kidding? This is exactly what a real man is supposed to look like.

Totally, we definitely do not want to make a country become white, the learned elders can't have that!

Let me guess... You're from Orlando amirite?

Because you lot tend to attract same kind of Asian cunts, the unwanted ones.

>true Aryans
>coming from an American

user, I...

Are you just salty you're Maori and not a real Anglo?

>mixed bastard detected
If it's all done legally who cares?
Not me.
Sorry your mom was a whore though, tough break.