LETS DESTROY THE YOUNG TURKS

strawpoll.me/11936393/r

Here are the results of the poll I posted earlier.

Clearly the 'people' of pol have spoken. TYT MUST BE REMOVED.

OK so from my research it says: Flag random videos as mean, leave a comment saying "don't be mean", then file a DMCA copyright form for one of the other videos.
This will takedown the youtube channel for at least 48 HOURS, during which they can file a counter report and then it is over and fine.

DMCA form: youtube.com/copyright_complaint_form

Use a throwaway google account. Do not resist the counter report. Allow it. We only need them down for a bit. Don't drage yourself into trouble

LETS GO BOIZ. MAKE YOUTUBE SAFE AGAIN! YOUNG TURKMENACE-STAN MUST FALL. EAT OR BE EATEN. FIGHT OR DIE.

THE FUTURE IS OURS.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Can you start flagging videos for being "fake news" yet?

Lets make them BURN. Even if only for a few days.

Yes. Leave comments calling them that. Flag them for other reasons though.

Whatever options are available

The genocidal young.

but you need phone to make google account

Then use an old account for this, then make a new one later using your phone number and you won't be compromised

Using jewish tactics to make the people that pretend to be victims into ACTUAL victims? No thank you. Run your false flag scam shit elsewhere and fuck off jidf.

BOi i'm not jewish. I bet YOU are jidf. fucking retard.

GTFO. What happened to Sup Forums doing raids?

And also, the fact is, THEIR TACTICS WORK.

THIS WOULD LITERALLY WORK. Stop bieng autismoid about it.

Honestly surprised.

Thought Sup Forums would be eager to do this.

Not your personal army.

Not MY army. Thought we were an army though. What happened to shutting down these safespace flame bunkers???

Isn't that making them look like victims?yes AND WHO CARES? jesus

That's because you are so clearly a fucking reddit fag that has their info on Sup Forums from meme photos about the extremely rare and AGAINST THE RULES raid that it makes my fucking cringe.

Not your army kid. Fuck off. You are asking us to commit intellectual theft and do the exact thing we go against here on Sup Forums by censoring opposing views you stupid fucking retard. It's what we have been fighting for years now.

Not to mention of all the leftist sources TYT is actually pretty damn good and worth watching for both sides of the argument which believe it or not most of us actually get.

Anyone that falls for this clear Reddit ploy to make Sup Forums look bad is the reason I never apply to be a janny because I would fucking permanently ban you all.

>watching a newfag try to understand Sup Forums
This is Ana isn't it you samefag

Do not file false DMCA reports, that is actually illegal.

Fucking proxy russian cunts.

back to plebbit tripfag

Obtain a google voice phone number

Let's do this

Can't you enter in a bullshit phone number?

>implying sedition is legal

>muh rools

I guess you're too fuckng new to remember all the raids we went on before the fagggot added "pls no bully" to the rules

Yes please. I hate those fuckers. *^_^*