So I work at an aerospace machine shop. Our biggest customer is Lockheed...

So I work at an aerospace machine shop. Our biggest customer is Lockheed. I sure wish that Donald Trump would realize that his fucking tweets effect the American workers. Fucking idiot talking shit about American manufacturers. Fuck this asshole.

im sure your fasteners will still in demand no matter who gets military contracts

We make much bigger parts for them. Those fasteners are for the assemblies not the detail parts and no, they are specifically for Lockheed parts and are incredibly expensive.

blame the hillary supporters, i've only met a few people both online and offline who genuinely supported trump and didn't factor their opinions of hillary into their voting decisions

Swamp BTFO get drained faggot

>aerospace machine shop

Is that the industry term? So Lockheed, Rockwell and Boeing go to the aerospace machine shop to get their supplies?

What an idiot.

u get paid too much already, stop robbing the taxpayer you fag

This isn't about you or "muh workers." This is about America.

Get with the program, commie.

>they are specifically for Lockheed parts and are incredibly expensive.
Sounds like your racket can get fucked lmao

So we should pay for a rip off boondogle so you can buy a new truck? Fuck off.

>I don't know what a machinist is or does

Go to bed you stupid fuckin' medkit.

no fuckhead, he works at a machine shop that has been cleared to produce aerospace grade parts, he probably has a lockheed representative over every week.

How do you feel about taxpayers paying millions of dollars for a tiny screw because of collusion between big business and politicians?

Yes. Are you not familiar with manufacturing processes or something? Are you a fucking faggot idiot? Because that is exactly what happens.

It's not like Boeing makes the screws and bolts in-house when they make a 747. Actually, it basically arrives a finished plane to Boeing.

These companies sub-contract to tens of thousands of AS9100 machine shops to make everything. I used to work at one that made door handles for blackhawk helicopters. They get sent to the company in batches or to an assembly house, where they get assembled in progressively larger pieces with finer details put in.

>u get paid 2 much faget stop le tax rob

Where does the contract money go in a small shop?
Hint: workers

Why are political types always harping about muh manufacturing?
Hint: workers get paid well

It is common practice to upcharge the government considerably, it is open knowledge even to government buyers. It is government money going right to workers, who use it to buy lunch, buy tooling, hire shipping, etc.

This literally never happens. The inflated contracts you see get altered after the runs are complete by bureaucrats to hide remainders and retarded costs. Or they are misrepresented entirely. I have seen fasteners that ran about $7 a piece after full manufacturing over a run of several thousand, and they were classified as "screws". Cue dumb faggots who think it's just a home depot screw. Sure makes for convincing inebriated holiday dinner conversation when Uncle Steve has the entire economy figured out.

I bet you a thousand bucks I can make a stupid oversimplification about your job too. Try me. Are you one of those $600k/year head chefs at Wendy's?

Let me guess, you have no idea how capitalism works because you've never had a job and live in your mom's basement?

It would be nice if Lockheed stopped trying to bilk the taxpayer.

> BAWWW I CAN'T SUCK ON THE TEAT OF THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

Get over it faggit. I'm tired of losing half my paycheck to the government.

We buy them from other manufacturers you fucking retarded faggot and pass the cost along to Lockheed. Obvious uneducated poor fag is obvious.

Not understanding a ploy to get a way better price.

Where do you think you are?
pic related

So because you're stupid, are you now wanting to NOT have a military? Make up your mind Trumptard.

Literally just saw the GOVT pay $1k for a 5 foot long VGA cable last week. I shit you not.

then stop working at a gov subsidized tax whoring commie faggot place that rips us all off and thus weakens our military

you want to work for the enemy?

> stop making america better waaaaah

So let's play games on Twitter with American manufacturers and let's fuck up their stock prices that effect the American workers and American military contactors. Yeah sounds Presidential as fuck.

I give absolutely zero fucks about your job. You're a welfare leech who gets paid with tax money that Lockheed receives from the government, like everyone else in the Military Industrial Complex.

>american manufacturers
not for long. Stop suckling off our teet.

im poor

And youre upset.

Money = happiness???

Do you think the government makes tanks, ships, airplanes, missles, guns, bullets? You don't even understand that private American companies make all this shit FOR the government do you? You literally have no clue that the United States Government doesn't make shit do you? You don't understand that the United States Government BUYS its weapons from American companies do you? Admit it that you are in fact a fucking retarded faggot that has no idea how the world works.

I just read a stock market book that says right off the bat that you shouldn't listen to other people about the stock market. 90% of stock holders are institutionalized professional investors. They don't just do things over tweets.

Where do you think the War planes are going to come from? You think the Government is going to get in the business of manufacturing? You think the United States will start buying planes from France or better yet China? You do understand that our potential enemies won't sell us weapons don't you?

Stock prices mean very little in the extreme short term. If someone if going to panic sell because of a slightly drop in price they shouldn't have been investing to start with.

He's talking them down so that when he is the President and working with the Congress they can put some pressure and get a price reduction.

The project is going to make an acceptable aircraft. But the price growth has got a bit out of hand. The answer isn't to cut units but to find more cost effective ways to reach the same results by innovation.

I know exactly how capitalism works because I've never had a job due to being a millionaire.

Got $30,000 for Christmas so far, pleb ;)

Capitalism!

Most of us on pol know what keynsianism is and sometimes it needs to get scaled back for a more Hayek line economy

Suck shit, bitch-faggot. You don't get to overcharge the tax payer just so you can keep your cushy fucken job. Get competitive, or get out.

>aerospace contractor
>posts a PO document on Sup Forums
Ever heard of ITAR and AS9100 you fucking idiot? You best hope your boss doesn't lurk

You need to tell your bosses to learn how to handle the fucking bantz because they're going to be getting a lot of them over the next 8 years.

Your bullshit alumel cromel turbine gas temp thermo couples don't need to be $1000 dollars... corrosion control be damned!

This is a personal spreadsheet I keep for when I'm on the shop floor and need to check our inventory on mobile. Nice try faggot.

I guarantee I pay more taxes than you do you basement dwelling neet.

>incredibly expensive.
>No competition

Sounds like your industry is about to get shit on by capitalism.

You've got to be trolling

Haha suck a dick. Trump baby!!!

>american products
>not overpriced garbage

pick one

fuck off bitch, Lockheed Martin are staffed with the biggest public funds wasting kikes the world has ever seen past the gross majority of congress. Y dont you realize that? He's got a job to do and if him doing it right is a problem with you then YOU DONT DESERVE A JOB BITCH cause I bet you dont even do yours right. (((serpent yid))) pic related, it's OP

It's all tax money that you're being paid.

>complain about taxes being high
>your entire wage is given to you via taxes

Lockheed has approved suppliers just like every other aerospace manufacturer that you must buy materials from. We aren't talking about your rad 10 year old Honda Civic here that when it breaks down you just pull over to the side of the road. We are talking about multi-million dollar aircraft that have to work perfectly all the time everytime that American Serviceman are in. This thread has really proven to me that Sup Forums is really fucking stupid and I don't know why I ever came here. You guys are just shitposting pretending to know what the world is all about. In reality you have no idea, just like Trump. That why you like him so much. He reminds you of yourselves. Fuck Sup Forums.

Did you vote for Trump?

And whom does Lockheed pass the cost to? Hmmm?

Do we know what the word " racket" means?

Where do you suggest that America buys its warplanes from?

In your post I don't see a single reason to justify a $4 billion plane. I also don't see justification for a $1 trillion dollar, 5 years delayed, POS fighter plane.

>we can't survive without horrendously bloated contracts for overpriced shit military equipment

Yes you will and if you can't then that's sad but not really because the rest of us can't continue subsidizing your industry to this insane degree.

Maybe you should consider getting a real job.

A company that won't blatantly rip us off. What kind of question is that?

No, I voted for Bernie, because as a citizen of the wealthiest country in the history of the world and making a generous encome myself I think that we can do better than a very small section of super rich and the rest poor. A strong middle class is key. If there isn't a strong middle class to spend money, there no point in manufacturing anything because there's no one to sell it to.

Cry harder, bitch.

Let me guess, you're a chef at Wendy's.

Electrician. I don't depend on welfare handouts from the guberment.

So Sup Forums hates American manufacturers now because Trump said so. What a stupid fucking group a faggots you are. You're going to get everything you fucking deserve. I'm good,i obviously have a good job and I've been smart enough to save my money. So when it all pops off, I'm going to pick you faggots off one by one with my collection of high powered rifles. I can't wait for one of you to try and ask me for help because your broke and stupid. FUCK YOU.

Your job shouldn't depend on gubmint money

Wow, I bet that was a hard career to get into? I bet you got into the best Trade School in your county.

>we work for lockheed
>they underbid and then overcharge everyone they win contracts from in the amounts of trillions of dollars
>trump is going to stop this
>therefore you should feel bad for me

the f35 ripoff has been a thorn in the side of canadian politics for 6 years now. we know all too well how you fucking scum bags steal from tax payers.

neck yourself faggot

nice roleplay faggot.

It not the money. It that so much gd money. And word on the street is it not that good.

Really, trump is nucking futs. 'Price out a f35' like its a condo project. Hahaha the guy is a clear and present danger to America. Putin won.

so you guys are smart, is it good?

pol's average IQ was proven to be less than 90.

Truth

you made me look it up, anyway it doesn't sound as bad as they say. congratulations, your still my agent.

>tfw Sup Forums has become K Street
we da lobbyists now

>Putin won.
I fucking love when your MSM blames russian conspiracy for everything. It's like we are the jews now.

>proven

k

Fuck Lockheed.
Fuck Skunk works.
Fuck them and their black projects witch are just taking tax payer money as they please.
And fuck Ben Rich.
And fuck you, fuck your cunt mother, and fuck your children.
I hope bus runs you over, all of you.

won what exactly