How many of you Sup Forumss are even college graduates?

How many of you Sup Forumss are even college graduates?

Real college; not Obama paid for me.

I bet the majority of you cucks failed your sophomore year or just didn't go at all.

>inb4 muh redpill mental gymnastics
>inb4 muh expensive mental gymnastics
>inb4 muh self educated mental gymnastics
>inb4 muh taking a break mental gymnastics

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just graduated yesterday, but I majored in psych which is pretty much useless unless I can get into grad school.

>competing for the chance to pay money for Jewish indoctrination

yeah, I graduated cum laude. Whatever.

Graduated high school and joined the marine corps. Now I work heavy construction.

Currently slowly failing my way through mech. eng.

Business ivy league graduate of 2014 from western university in london ontario

got about one more year to go before I graduate

>college educated
>using mental gymnastics in numerous different forms of context, each one a failed attempt

I have a law degree lol

it was funny hearing kellyanne conway defend trump's latest cabinet pick by saying "she has a PhD" over and over

Quit after 3 years. Should have finished but I didn't want to run up more of a loan on a shit degree. I found a $130k/year job before I quit

Was getting straight A's and dropped out to attend a Carpentry training program.

Me and my uncle weere shooting the shit today. I said something like "You see someone hand someone else a piece of paper and say 'I did something..yay!!'... You didn't do anything and have nothing to show for it".

College is not tailored be universally acceptable to all minds. Sucks, because I really enjoy it.

College is for retards. I went to trade school for free and now make more than 99% of college grads. Stay mad degree cucks.

You're right, nigger. I dropped out of Liberal brainwashing camp during high school. If I wasn't going to sit there and listen to that shit for free, I was definitely not going to pay for it.

This

You want to fight me faggot? I did 3 tours in the Coast Guard

will be graduating within a year

I have an AA in network security.

>Coast Guard

you were wise

>Joined the Marine Corps

You know, I probably learned more about the world, life and myself on a single deployment than I probably will at any indoctrination center we call colleges.

I'm still gonna go because I want to fuck naive and impressionable 18-22 year olds, I mean thats what college is really for nowadays anyways right?

B.S. in mechanical engineering
STEM master race

What trade, and how long were you in school? How much did it cost?

Paid for myself. Not loans, not parents, not scholarships (damn my melanin deficency), me. Mechanical engineering Bachelors and working on the masters (an outside sponsor paying for this one)

You know where its at.

>1 post by this ID
I'll reply anyway

WSU 2014 Bachelors of Science in Developmental Psychology.
I went to college after serving a tour in The Helmand Province.

I'm now looking to go back to school but for a different field. I want to go to a tech college to become an electrician. Looking for my local IBEW to send me though. After that I'd like to get an honorary degree in physics because I like to do math in my spare time and physics has always just sparked my interest. What little I did in service didn't sate me so I want to get a degree in the field but not by going to school to try to live off of it.

What do you want to talk about?

BS/MS in math.

I became a farmer, though.

It was a joke, I would rather get raped by niggers than join the Coast Guard

graduating summa cum laude in electrical engineering this coming spring.

for me Sup Forums is satire though, all i do is post bait or play devils advocate no matter what the thread is. my race changes from thread to thread, depending on what is convenient to deflect ad hominem against my argument.

by the way, "self-educated" isn't mental gymnastics, it's actually much the name of the game in college if you want straight A's. You can't leave it up to the professor. only shitty 3.0 students talk about how bad the professor is.

also, fwiw, MIT, berkeley, harvard, yale all have their classes recorded online, give you all the tests homeworks quizzes etc., and you can easily pirate all the textbooks, so self-education is actually legitimate nowadays if you're serious about it.

B.A., University of California at Berkeley
J.D., Fordham University School of Law.

BS in Computer Science from a top 5 program.

Voted for Trump because H1-B abuse is destroying the labor market and because I fucking hate Bay Area liberals.

Got my Electrical Engineering degree from UCLA. Starting salary 90k.
Thinking about getting my masters degree from UCLA or Berkeley next year.
Oh yeah and I'm Muslim. Suck it white bois

I'm currently attending with help from the VA. I assume you'll do the same.

It hasn't been as bad as I assumed it would be and I've learned a lot. It's by no means the same experience you get fucking around the FOB but it's still not a horrible one either.

Good luck.

>self-education is actually legitimate nowadays if you're serious about it.

It always has been, it's just that you need to know what your studying is the real deal and not politicized content

The ivy league is 8 universities in the northeastern United States, leaf. Don't delude yourself.

nichijou blu-ray for U.S. drops in february

I didn't go to college. I had scholarships offered by Duke, Vanderbilt, UT, UK, and MTSU. In retrospect I wish I had gone, turns out college is a giant pussy party. But I take some comfort from the fact that I can now fuck girls from any of those colleges instead of just from one of them.

Protip: College isn't going to teach you anything you can't self-teach. If you think you are going to need the advantage of a degree, you should go anyway. But if you think you can compete like a real man, and self-level the playing field like a boss, fuck college.

>"Sup Forums is for bait"

>falls for bait

Damn my best friend goes there

What's your degree though, the school is only good for finance

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, University of Pennsylvania, Columbia

I got sick and had to be taken out of school. I'm still sick and just had to go ahead and get a ged. I'm meeting with university admission counselors next month to explain my situation. Sucks really bad because I had a 4.0 and extra curriculars up until I got sick

Masters in philosophy at east coast school. Eat shit.

What kind of sickness?

You are retarded. Google the ivy business school of western university you faggot

>politicized content
Well, I'm speaking from the perspective of an engineering discipline. There's no "politicizing" math or physics. (Nearly) Everything that is taught is demonstrably true.

That's why labs are part of the "real" college experience -- so you can see that yes, those so-called "imaginary" numbers can actually predict reality.

Obvious bait, but here's a (You) for trying.

No college for me. It worked out. I'm 32, self employed, with a family and house is paid for.

BS in econ from a mid-tier US school. Doing a career in the Army though lel

Associate's Degree in engineering and working on a Bachelor's Degree in aerospace engineering

Thanks, senpai.

It's the Ivey School of Business, not an Ivy League school.

UWO is okay. I went to Mac myself. It's smaller, but higher ranked almost unanimously across every subject.

bitcoin is worth more than half the worlds currencies right now, thats what im into, fucking papercucks

1 year left until I'm done. Psych major, ~3.00 cumulative GPA. Too lazy, and too invested in the rest of my life to care about a higher GPA, nor college itself really.

I'm gonna skate by on more than C's on principle. But I'm counting down the days...

I actually love this mentality. It ensures that I won't have to do garbage work and defensively stick to it with spurious reasoning.

Leukemia. Went through treatment once and it came back. Now it's supposedly gone but I'm not holding my breath. Lost 100 pounds since I couldn't stomach anything and became anorexic. I basically had to stay in bed for months.

Real college?

>Protip: College isn't going to teach you anything you can't self-teach. If you think you are going to need the advantage of a degree, you should go anyway. But if you think you can compete like a real man, and self-level the playing field like a boss, fuck college.

I'm really baffled that people unironically believe this.

bio major here. I took classes in polisci, pretty much why I'm here instead of only posting on /sci/

I learned programming by myself back when I was 12 years old, jumped from job to job and today I am a DevOps engineer, my salary is something like 110k dollaroos.

I'm graduating in internet systems now, 22 years old. Not a bachelor, but a STEM focused degree that takes the researching bullshit out and focus only on the realities of the job market, I built a startup there. After this I will probably grab a masters or a MBA on something related to software/web development or business, I dunno. Life's ok for me.

What do you think about tattoos and the people that get them?

>math to farmer
I'm going into my last semester to finish my master's in number theory and feel like doing the same sort of 180, what led you to do so?

about to graduate from a top ten (global ranking) law school

Sux. Good luck man. I'll keep you in my prayers. Tough road. Something good has gotsta break your way.

where are you doing your masters?

Cool story, bro. How is the ramen you eat everyday while working at Walmart?

Cool story, bro. How is it lying on the internet in hopes of pretending a degree into your hands?

UBC

Go Bears!

Pro-tip: He calls his right hand "pussy" to make up for all the pussy he'll never get.

i graduated in august with a major in geography and a minor in marketing.

two master's and a doctorate.

But no, it's not worth it.

Don't stay in school kids.

Good shit. I did my time as a Corpsman on both blueside and greenside and learned a lot, but I'm glad I got out. College isn't all "indoctrination" if you pay attention to how things are presented. They can't subvert you if you've taken the red pill.

I seriously thought you were lying until I checked. I can't believe University of Melbourne is ranked 8th globally for law. Hell, I can't believe any Australian school is ranked top 50 for ANTYHING let alone top 10.

Is it really as hard as people say it is?

Henri Darmon is over at McGill though.

Masters in Computer Science. Landed a sweet job. Good luck to any fucker still going through college, shit has its highs and lows.

voted trump btw.

>checked
Thank you I hope so man. Do you know if unis are understanding about this stuff or not? The thing I'm most grateful for is that this whole thing wasn't able to stunt my growth too much so I'm not a Manlet haha

You're a chump. Business is about salesmanship and product knowledge. You know when the last time someone asked me about my degree was? Never.

Then again, I'm self-employed.

There are two tiers of people in this world, leaf - those who will not be denied and those who will ask for what they want. I am in the first category. I paid taxes on $2.2 million this year and I'm 25 years old. How was your year?

B.S. from a University of California in Computer Science a few years back.

But I am not a Trump cuck.

>but I'm not holding my breath.
HAHAHA

>self-education is actually legitimate nowadays if you're serious about it.
Ehhh, to a point. It's actually not that easy to teach yourself some things without a guide. For instance, if the professor in one of those MIT videos says something you don't understand, you can't ask for clarification. A problem I've had when trying to learn material science (a hobby. I'm actually in EE too.) is that the resources are either targeted to plebs who have only the most basic grasp of chemistry or graduate students and professors who have extensive knowledge of the jargon. There's not really an easily accessible "novice/intermediate level" to bridge the gap. This is true in pretty much all the freely accessible STEM resources, in my experience at least. You'd have to be uniquely gifted to go from, say, a basic mastery of classical mechanics to a basic mastery of QM in four years, just teaching yourself. It's been done, but only by literal geniuses.

Graduated 2004 with business degree. Couldn't get a job then, so joined the Army. Out of Army now and still can't get a job. Now what do?

>OP is a faggot projecting muh faggotry online...

I graduated college in 1996 faget, Sup Forums, as much of the internet, did not exist yet, wut

If you go to a good school it is.

It's more a grind in terms of having to go through and comprehend a large mass of content, but generally that content isn't particularly difficult.

There's nothing really amazing about my story, why is that? I'm far behind desu, I could've been much more today.

Google the sallary of any *insert programming language* developer and you'll see.
IT is a great field to work if you have an inner hatred for college degrees, if you're good at it.

There's more to number theory than abelian extensions and elliptic curves my leafy friend

Electrical engineering.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Faggot.

Ok..?

law faculties in Australia are good, we have like five law schools in the global top 20 out of 25 or so in the whole country.

But the only universities that any good overall in Australia are UMelb and ANU. And UMelb is full of Marxist fucks.

A university called "Ivy" isn't ivy league.

You're an idiot.
There are two kinds of people in this world - idiots and people who are not idiots.
The reason to go to university is to prepare for a career in research or to acquire skills for a professional designation.
Nobody goes to school to learn to be a businessman. You cannot self teach medicine and get a job as a doctor. You cannot self teach law and get a job as a lawyer. You cannot self teach mathematics and then get a job at a university. You are about as smart as the people that go to school for useless degrees thinking you'll get work.

I don't care what numbers you make up to impress me. We're all anonymous. You don't have to make up shit. Nobody will believe you anyway.

My year was better than yours though. $2.2 mil is grocery money, baby.

go fuck yourself you tard, eat shit and keep working at burger king.

He's either dumb or a troll just ignore him.
It's the Richard Ivey School of Business.

Yeah that's what I'm reading. That's my surprise for the day.

Such as? Because as far as I know, there isn't.

I have a MA but it's from a shit school if that makes you feel any better op.

You seem angry

To name a few... automorphic forms (i.e. the entire Langlands program), arithmetic mirror symmetry, Galois representations, zeta functions, Iwasawa theory...

Associate degree here, but want to get into plumbing or electrician or locksmithing work instead.

So have you "taught yourself" brain surgery yet? Can you synthesize mesoporous silica nanoparticles for drug delivery? What about design a deep learning algorithm? No? You're just a salesman? Oh, well, yeah any high school drop out can do that.

People probably don't ask you what your degree is because they know you don't have one in the first 5 minutes of conversation.

Last year of a Bachelors program, planning on Graduate school but I'm not sure if my GPA is high enough. I fucked up a lot of my early classes with Cs until I buckled down and actually started getting As and doing all my work.

You seem like a shameless liar.

>You cannot self teach law and get a job as a lawyer

Except in California.