If this election has taught me anything, it has taught me that leftist Jews are the most intolerant, lying, deceptive...

If this election has taught me anything, it has taught me that leftist Jews are the most intolerant, lying, deceptive, disgusting people I've ever seen in my entire life. 60% of the media owned by less than 2% of the population.

Its getting to the point where I am pissing my heavily Christian dad off that I'm a bit anti-Semitic. I told him that any God that picks Jews to be his chosen people is an evil God.

What kind of special snowflake victims get their own hate word anyway? "Anti-Semitic". It's not even a -phobia buzzword. It is the ultimate buzzword. Another shoah, indeed.

Now I know there are some decent Jews out there. Non-globalist kind, but do they even care? Do Jews even believe in the ideologies that they push in media, or do they only do whats hip in order to grab up all the shekels?
One thing they all seem to agree on is Nazis are bad, thats about it.

Soon these anti-Trump media Jews will only be replaced by pro-Trump media Jews. Its a never ending cycle. Seems the only true way to break the cycle is to fire up the ovens, but even those are run and sold by Jews...

>allenstein
When will this stop?

It will never end.

Ever.

They will just keep on going.

lol i made that edit , glad it's still being posted

Lol
Levin (((Surname)))

(((ALLENSTEIN)))

It's not forbidden for Jews to lie to non-jews, btw.

Know the score.

They aren't his people anymore though, they abandoned him after egypt.

what exactly is perplexing about hitlers rise to power?

>Its getting to the point where I am pissing my heavily Christian dad off that I'm a bit anti-Semitic.

How do you think I feel? My dad is part Jewish and I curse the Jew in me, for I'll never be fully white nor fully Jewish. He's a republican but thought that Hofer losing in Austria was a good thing

Jews aren't even Semites, Palestinians are. (((Jews))) are inbred European cave folk that have been banished over 100 times

>A Harvard professor couldn't figure out how someone like Hitler came to power

Why exactly do we value the opinions of academics again?

I just don't get why they have to continually lie