ABANDON SHIP!!!

I just found out Trump drinks FUCKING DIET COKE! No wonder he's a FAT FUCK!

#imwithher now!

Have your balls dropped yet?

Well he was just trying to appeal to rural America

He probably just doesn't understand poor people food

>not wanting the best part last
trump eats pizza crust first, if you dont like eating the best part of the food last, to enjoy the flavor, then you deserve chinese rice

You're playing checkers and he's playing 4D chess.

>this faggot doesn't know the difference between a Big Mac and a damn Quarter Pounder.
Nigger detected.

I dunno OP, the cap is off but it doesn't look like he has taken a sip. It's probably just there for the photo.

Also you have to start with the fries, you fucking autistic faggot.

K bye.

>implying fries aren't the best part
>letting crispy golden warm fries lose their comfy warmness while because you eat burger first
you're doing it wrong, faggots

>order McDonald's to go
>see regular red coke logo in the drinks section of the menu
>ask for coke
>they give you diet coke

if you think he ate any of that shit you're gullible desu

your priorities are out of whack

comfries first, then burger last

It's clearly a Big Mac, Paco. You have to go back.

maybe he likes how it tastes?

>*Royale with cheese

>Also you have to start with the fries, you fucking autistic faggot.

This. I hate eating cold fries

Mcdonalds doesn't offer drinks in bottles, only fountain drinks in paper cups. You see the driver was under specific orders to place an order for a big mac meal with the drink being held and then Trump went and got a diet coke bottle and turned the label towards the camera for everyone to see. Had he just ordered it in a paper cup, no one would know his beverage choice. He specifically held the drink, purchased diet coke for his plan and took a picture of himself with it.

This is no mere coincidence.

Stupid leaf - why would he order the combo meal and have them hold the drink? He ordered the big mac and fries separately because he's not stupid enough to fall for the combo meal jew.

If you eat the burger first the fries get cold

>trump eats pizza crust first,
>I'm literally a child that doesn't remember the "stuffed crust pizza! You can eat it in reverse!" meme
It was an advertisement for pizzahut or some shit. I remember when they were pushing the "eat it in reverse" shit.

Is this post to hide the fact Obama's birth certificate was just proven to be a forgery?