White people.... SMH

Why are white people so crazy?

wsls.com/2016/12/22/man-convicted-of-cutting-off-womans-finger-with-machete-in-insane-clown-posse-related-ritual/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY
youtube.com/watch?v=ExQgBgm9Z-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That grotesque clown stuff is like country/shit kicker, celebrating being deliberately ignorant and being "proud" of it, reveling in ugly because it's theirs. I view these two the same as spic and nigger "culture" and "tastes."

Can someone explain to me why beaners and cholos are so obsessed with clowns and when I'm tittyfucking my third world Guatemalan maid I get distracted by all the sad clown ornaments staring at us from her nightstand? Seems rude to ask.

Faygo withdrawal

WOOP! WOOP!

What is a Juggalo?

That spics are so into is another indicator of just how shit it is.

Found the OP.

an oven dodger

>Insane Clown Posse
>white

Juggalos are the only interest group that white people have, and even they've been targeted by the FBI for being a gang.

It's beyond retarded, beyond ugly, beyond degenerate, it is not the only interest group that White people have, it's a path for losers.

icp is hardcore libshit faggot music.

youtube.com/watch?v=fe8jJBoEmuY

>Her right pinky finger was amputated to the palm of her hand, causing her to bleed profusely. They attempted to cauterised the wound with a blow torch.

Shoulda used magnets

WATER, FIRE, AIR AND DIRT

can't use em if you can't figure out how they work

FUCKIN MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?

Wow he was white that must mean every white people does this

>used to have a friend that was a juggalo in high school
>we were getting baked and i brought up that i thought that juggalos were pretty silly
>he tries to tell me its just about about family and other peace loving crap
>he asks what i think about what he said because i was silent and pretty baked
>tell him i thought it was bullshit out loud
>he says alright well at least i told him straight up
He was a pretty chill guy except for some of the cringy juggalo shit. I didnt really want to shit all over his lifestyle because he was one of the few friends i had because i moved so much.

Juggalos are not human. They are vermin.

I'm amazed juggalos still exist. I thought they went the way of the jnco jeans.

Redpill me on Juggalo. WTF is this shit and why they doinng strange things?

It's no standards fat White trash wiggers wrapping, using a gimmick of face makeup to hide and be different. This has attracted a following of losers with no standards who want to hide from themselves as well, a large enough demographic to be profitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExQgBgm9Z-I

Great doc on the subject.

I imagine it's kind of like if your average гoпник drank more cough syrup and took in the worst parts of american culture.

if thats a Juggalo then I have a Juggaload for her

It's funny how someone in Europe runs over a few white people but when white people do shit nobody gives a fuck.

It's a really weird cult fanbase of this terrible "circus rap" duo who you'd have thought died out after the early 2000s, but are still going strong. Characterized by being general low-IQ and poor white trash types (not the dumb but hardworking rednecks, the meth smoking Walmart shitting types) who bond over the "brotherhood" associated with the rap duo. Pretty weird phenomenon, I don't know any other music scene that commands that type of fandom.

>See band at 2-story music venue
>Learn that ICP is playing upstairs
>Halfway through the show, soda starts leaking from the ceiling
>Part of ICP's act is that they spray Faygo soda on each other and audience members are encouraged to participate
>Have a sticky coating of rootbeer on my for the rest of the night
>Some guy rolling on God knows what with green hair, face paint, and Jnco jeans screams WHOOP WHOOP in my face as I leave

I know, right? degenerates willing cutting off their thumb in cult rituals is totally the same as shitskins murdering a dozen people, people need to get on your level.

>ICP
>LIberal
Don't pin this shit on us faggot.

You have to admit, everyone wallowing in filth, all being equally poor and miserable is the epitome of communism. e-qual-uh-tee!

it's an entirely Midwestern phenomenon from Detroit/Toledo/Chicago/Milwaukee and surrounding areas, however mostly Detroit. This shit really only exists in that area and most people just think they are white trash idiots (which they are).

It's just a bunch of alcoholic white trash who are culturally stuck in the late 90s.

Holy Shit...Idiocracy isn't 500 years from now it's fucking RIGHT NOW!

we're the wildcard race. all kinds of extremes.
cuckoldry, SJW, serial killers, school shooters, etc

Thank you guys. Hard 2 believe shit like this still exists in 2016.