Daily reminder that most atheists are on the retarded level of intelligence

Daily reminder that most atheists are on the retarded level of intelligence.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

considering most leftists would be makes sense

Christcuck detected

does it hurt being inferior?

>People with cognitive disabilities can't conceive of the concept of a god and therefore don't believe in it
>People with higher than average intelligence can better understand the concept and (usually) don't believe in it
>The Christard thinks this makes him look smart

BTFO

Atheism is the standard model for mankind. Before the advent of the sandnigger religions people carved out their own morals just as they carve out their own path. Learning and experiencing is the best form of wisdom. You cannot get it from a book that tells you what is right and what is wrong, because books are written by people, and people make mistakes.

132 IQ Mensa tested cunt.

As we can clearly see the atheists do indeed have cognitive disabilities, just look at their posts.

According to all atheists I've come in contact with they would have you believe that it is Theists who are dumb, when the average Theist is more likely to be intelligent than the average atheist by far.

Inb4 atheist starter pack

>flying spaghetti monster
>christ cuck
>bible is fairy tale lol
>/r atheism

I mean just take a trip to Reddit and browse the boards dedicated to atheism, then browse to a Christian subreddit and compare, atheists are just retarded plain and simple.

Not sure why you're posting an opinion that directly contradicts the data in your graphs. Bait?

lol

Nice argument! I guess you must be right!

From what I understand, you seem to hate Atheists who constantly point out that they are atheists and that you need to give them something.

Have you ever considered that most people are Agnostic Atheist (if you don't go to church regularly and repent when you don't, you are an atheist), very few are the highly intelligent Nietzschean atheism, and what you see are a completely different branch of atheism known colliqually as Fedora Atheism?

It's the equivalent of pointing at the heretical protestants and saying "All Christians are hypocrites", but that would be fucking stupid, because the distinction between Orthodox and Protestant can be made.

I could make the argument that because Christianity is an improved version of Judaism, then Islam is an improved version of Christianity, and thus Judaism cubed. That doesn't make Christianity any less then Judaism squared.

But I won't, because then your methodical, punitive, black-in-white logic would fail, because you'd be the Jew, and that would make you a fine candidate for victim-hood.

Gas the Jews and all of their successors.

So...?
I'm an atheist and I'm the first one to openly say that most atheists are retarded because they're atheists for the wrong reasons.

>if you don't go to church regularly and repent when you don't, you are an atheist

Is this supposed to be bait? I can immediately tell you are a pseudo intellectual who hasn't read a single page of the bible.

What if Harry Potter became a Religion? Hell, Star Trek already is one, Kek is a reignition of Egyptian Polytheism, and no, if you are too lazy to do what what you believe in, then you never believed in it. If god really did exist, surely someone would rather drive into a ditch over some black ice and die on their way to church if they knew so. Either you believe in it, or you don't.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

People with such a low IQ wouldn't even understand how religion works.

Or maybe they would believe anything they were told because the #1 sign of intellect is analytical skills

>Either you believe in it, or you don't.

>implying we don't have a choice

How very Christian of you.

>christcucks actually think this image makes them look good
I bet I can guess where on that line you fall

>We're smart at truthology, let's give ourselves medals for being better at knowing the unknowable!

Yeah, this probably just comes from an incredibly disreputable source. Atheism is a direct result from questioning religion, and because questioning comes from analytical skills (which come with intelligence), it is no surprise that atheists have higher IQs. The correlation is there, though there is nothing showing that this is a causative factor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religiosity_and_intelligence

If you believe in Christianity as it is written in the New James Bible, why are you located outside of your local Amish community? The point I'm trying to make with the puritan dichotomy is that if you're willing to accept part of what is being told to you, but you throw away the rest as a lie, then that means that you are willing to lie to yourself. I've no respect for people who lie to themselves.

Ken Ham
Kent Hovind
Ray Comfort
Fred Phelps

Can anyone help me put together a list of more retards that could only be produced by Christianity (King Jew Worship)

Please locate where it says in the Bible that Christians are banned from using modern technology, I'm terribly lazy.

name a single notable atheist scientist protip you can't

inb4 meme 'scientists' like feynman, black science man, or bill nye

>puts up link with proof that atheists are less intelligent on average than religious countries

You do realize all of the low scoring countries are in Africa, right?

Ben Stein (jew)
VenomFangX of jewtube (jew)

Niels Bohr
Francis Crick
Richard Dawkins
Paul Dirac
Stephen Hawking
Peter Higgs

>Makes point about where you draw the line in beliefs
>HURR WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING MY BELIEFS ARE INCOMPATIBLE
Not to be an ass, but...

Hey look at this graph about cristians IQ. Hahahahhaha so stupid people!

>Richard Dawkins
>Stephen Hawking
top kek. also,
tesla, heisenberg, mendel >>> bohr, dirac, crick, higgs

>completely disregards post to not be proven wrong
Sorry atheist, I know you are used to easy targets, but...

Agnosticism =/= atheism

This thread is proof that atheists are purely retarded pseudo-intellectuals.

You still believe in an irreducibly complex intelligent being that magically wisked everything into existence for no possible higher reason. There is absolutely no precedent given to us by nature to think that such a thing is possible. It makes more sense that everything complex developed from simpler states, emerging from basic parameters that make existence possible.

Explain why God exists, why it has a mind, why it has the ability to do anything, etc.

>I can trans-sophisticate the order of things
>Ergo, x =/= y

Such nonsense will be non-tolerated.

Proof? Well, if Christians are the majority of the population, doesn't that mean that Christianity is also responsible for setting the bar low? This thread is proof of it!

Literally the opposite of how any distribution works

>You still believe in an irreducibly complex intelligent being that magically wisked everything into existence for no possible higher reason

Read the book b4 shitposting faget

>WAAAA IM A FUCKING BABY
lol the christfag is triggered

>Agnosticism means they're one of us!

Nigger, I guarantee you most of these people go about their lives as though King jew Christ is not watching over them. They way you christfags argue over agnostics is hilarious and pathetic.

>hurr durr explain why god exists hah u cant well i guess i win again
Please refer to this post.
Now explain to me why he doesn't exist, and can't exist.

Ad hominem and pseudo-intellectualism attempts to make another strike.

Considering screencapping this for future use in disproving atheists of their superiority.

I'm an atheist. Am I going to hell?

>talk to atheists and read atheist posts
>always have limited understanding of the concept of a deity referring to Him as "sky daddy" or "sky wizard"
>can't imagine a being separate from the physical and imagine God in human matrices

Fucking atheist plebs.

>Now explain to me why he doesn't exist, and can't exist.

because every indication is that intelligence evolved with the animal brain and is wholly dependent upon pre-existing natural conditions. It's your burden of proof to explain how an intelligence (which necessitates complexity) just exists prior to anything else, like say, the very context in which conscious beings can exist.

>god is so mysterious you cant even fathom it because its outside your understanding your so dumb because you cant grasp something beyond understanding I WIN!!

Fuck. You. Retard.

That's the bait alright.

Now he wants you to argue about it with him for as long as possible. Let the shitty thread die.

1 fifth of atheists are in the top 99th percentile of intelligent people.

I think this makes Christians look incredibly average.

If your I.Q. is 65, you're severely retarded so it doesn't really count.

>what's the dunning-kruger effect
Christcucks, everyone.

Weird, was considering doing the same against the christfags for their childishness.

Anyways, you lost the right to play the fallacy game the moment you moved the goal post and failed to refute my claim that you're willing to lie to yourself, and the reason you didn't refute it is probably because you're a dishonest person.

Friedrich Nietzsche believed some fucked up shit, but he claimed that if someone where to be an atheist, their god would manifest itself in the form of themselves. Your true power and righteousness comes not in shaming yourself when you do wrong, but when you believe in yourself when all else fails. He who has a why can bear any how.

>the very context in which conscious beings can exist.
Please refer to this user's post.

You continue to think of God as a being having to be previously created. You use your big words (it's fucking cringey) to feel superior but can't understand that God is omniscient, he always has and always will be.

The very concept of time and consciousness was created by God. Nice try though.

Obviously I can imagine something sperate from the physical, that doesn't make "sky wizard" any less fun to say.

I very much doubt that a god with the fashion state ment of a 12th century primitive would know anything about jet airplanes.

That means 4/5ths of agnostics and Theists are in the top 99th percentile.

I'm not even trying.

>You use your big words

Aw, so I need to slow down a bit for you, champ?

>god is mysterious you cant understand it and I dont need to explain it I WIN!!

>God is beyond everything your so dumb that you cant understand it!

This is how every theist argument devolves.

1.dumb enough to blindly accept whatever they're told
2.smart enough to question religion and possibly deny it
3.smart enough to read into it deeply enough and use logic and reason to see that the beginning of the universe was an effect, and all effects require a cause so therefore something had to have created it
4.read into Christianity and realize all the parallels of prophecy and modern day that couldn't have simply been thought up because of the incomprehensible pre technology concepts
5. Realize the prophetic books of Daniel and Revelation directly foretell the coming of Islam and terrorism

Here are the five levels of intelligence, which one are you on?

It actually made me wonder if a down syndrome person coyld have religion. It that evolutionary concep tleft out of their brain?

You're probably going to go through hell when you realize that you're no longer young and healthy and your life is slowly coming to an end

>you believe existence just came about after an explosion that separating the forces in a matter of milliseconds which were combined due to the heat of an inexplicable burst

>religion makes you more intelligent
>ignore these religious countries scoring so low they are all africans

This is some next level doublethink right here

Listen, I know that sounds incredible to a human being that lives in second length moments, but these are electrons we're talking about, a matter of milliseconds is gonna take fucking forever.

>jimmy are you an atheist?
>durrhanankh
>atheist check

>a being separate from the physical
God isn't a being, god is being and as such encompasses (rather than separates itself from) everything physical.

Niggers are inherently dumber. And being religious doesn't automatically make you smarter, but smart people are often religious. where is your argument

Probably right after he questioned god for letting him live.

This.

I used to attempt to convince them of this by showing proof of how the worldly events are all leading in strict cohesion to the final return of Jesus Christ; but they just can't seem to understand simple reason.

Anyone who is smart enough to read into the Bible could conclude that atheism is foolish, agnosticism is the logical step. Denying that a god could exist is close minded in of itself.

>muh big bang

>Animals are atheists
>Animals are dumb; thus, atheists are brianlets >QED

wew

Chim is no god, though all of the gods have merely began to reach the verge of Chim.

Theology has no distinction from Ideology.
Ideologies create Orwellian dystopias.
Imagine a world under puritan Sunni Islam.
If you think that Christianity isn't capable of that in the future, then you have nothing to fear about the US Gov't banning semi-automatics.

>>religion makes you more intelligent
>>ignore these religious countries scoring so low they are all africans
Please refer to this post and learn to read atheist.

And please examine the fact that Africans aren't stupid because they're religious, they're stupid because they're primitive. And the vast majority of them do not follow the Bible at all.

>being religious doesn't make you smarter
>smart people are often religious though

>africans are inherently dumber
>i don't believe in evolution

Wew lad I can't even imagine stepping inside the mind of a Christcuck for one minute it seems like a never-ending maze of contradictions and mental hoops. Next you're going to tell me you're against Kikes despite all your prophets and half of your holy book coming from them

Yeah, but a lot of them have African theologies that direct them to stick their nose in the anus of a bison in order to cure malaria.

Man will travel the world and knowledge shall be increased in the end of days.

Within the past 100 years we've seen Israel become a state, the invention of global travel, the mastering of electricity and the birth of modern technology. The rise of terrorism and Islamic beheading, as foretold in the new and Old Testament, and countless others I could name. To flat out dent it is nothing short of ignorance.

>i literally quoted your post
>you tell me to refer to it

KEK holy fuck it is true, you people are all 80 IQ retards with NO TRUE SCOTSMAN FALLACY to explain why all your believers are idiots

>theology has no distinction from ideology
>ideologies create Orwellian dystopias
>imagine a world under a completely different and antithetical religion to Christianity
>relate it to gun control which is irrelevant to this discussion and there are many more factors concerning my desire to own a semi automatic weapon, which do not relate to the prospect of the Handmaids Tale becoming reality
>implying

>tfw thinking about converting to christianity to help find a wife who isnt a turboslag with shit values

>TFW 127

Kekers

you know, God is probably browsing ITT getting increasingly depressed because no one REALLY gets him.

Niggers being dumber doesn't mean I have to believe in macro evolution you autistic fuck. The Bible tells of different peoples with different attributes, just open the book for once. And the kikes? Those people that are referred to in the old books aren't even around anymore, Christ said himself that these Jews are of the synagogue of Satan. Just give it up

>be christcuck
>consider it EDGY to question a 2000 year fairy tale old book written by sandniggers for sandniggers

This is a lie.

>Anonymous (ID: nZ0TAknr) 12/23/16(Fri)02:14:39 No.10411570
Who is the arbiter of Christianity? who gets to update it every 5000 fucking years or so often? Who gets to decide what is the true word of God and what isn't? What if God wanted you to die? Without guarantee of Heaven or Hell?

tbqh I wouldn't want to believe in a God that gave me one chance at life but gave me a 65 iq

Can't blame them

You have to do it for the right reasons. Look up E. Michael Jones, he put the concept of religion into terms that helped me gain a much better understanding of Jesus Christ as the son of God and Logos incarnate. If you get a waifu while doing it good for you.

>not realizing i told you to refer to it as an insult
please refer to this post and learn to read atheist.

>all your prophets and half of your holy book coming from them

Should have eased up on the memes. Reddit is probably more suitable to your taste.

HAHHAHAHAHA

>i dont believe in EVOLUTION
>t-they weren't MODERN jews just ignore the fact they still read and follow the same principles, jews can evolve you know

I love it, it's like a child attempting his first debate

So all religions except Christianity and Atheism don't matter?

>And please examine the fact that Africans aren't stupid because they're religious

being religious doesn't make you dumb it's just the mark of a naïve fool

143 Mensa and this is all fake and gay fuck off atheists.

>Next you're going to tell me you're against Kikes despite all your prophets and half of your holy book coming from them
weird, you felt the need to bring that specifically up, when no one said it
kike detected

132 IQ.

Is that even a mensa level ?

Boy, Mensa really sucks nowadays, letting a little-above-normies in.

God is fake and gay

Oh, and he's dead too

>WAAAA I WANT A SAFE SPACE

Buddy you're on a Mongolian footwashing board you really think your fairy tales are free from criticism here

Gas the jews and all of their descendents (which happen to mostly be christians)

Then who created god? Please redpill me.

>arbiter
Jesus
>who gets to update it every 5000 years or so
God whenever he feels like it
>Who gets to decide what is the true word of God and what isn't?
Yeezus
>What if God wanted you to die?
Well if he gave me the message I wouldn't doubt his existence, so I'd hope to do whatever task he assigned
>Without guarantee of Heaven or Hell?
Tough luck I guess

I am created God.

>Daily reminder that most atheists are on the retarded level of intelligence.

So even retards reject assertions for which there is no proof?

Atheism wins.

>tfw I'm not even on this scale because I am intelligenter then iq 128

Checkmate all who reject the word of kek. I am 136 intelligentse.

I would be called atheist and not on your chart, 134.