This is it, we're watching the death throes of leftistm looooool...

This is it, we're watching the death throes of leftistm looooool. Who'd predict all it took was a game show host becoming president?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11939474/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antifa are the biggest group of useful idiots in the country. They just wait for their next Soros paycheck to learn who they should go out and throw piss bottles at.

I cant wait until twitter shuts down
What a cancer

just a reminder

If you came here cause you heard this place had anything to do with Trump's victory, you've been had.

Literally wasting hours trying to debate with autists and trolls, learning every acronym and stupid trend so that you can "blend in", creating a persona, when actually nobody gives a shit. Giving this place tons of traffic and exposure, and increasing "what you dont like".

If you think changing the minds of a bunch of autistic social freaks who dont get pussy, is important, then you must be a little autist yourself. If you think Sup Forums is stupid, just go, you being here actually makes this place stronger, even if you are pushing an opposite message. Hiro is laughing all the way to bank while you all battle each other, with 0 impact in the real world.

Face it, constructive conversations dont happen here and you know it. If you want to influence people, you can do 1000x more having a constructive conversation with friends or family.

There is no message and no narrative here, you faggots should have known better. Also this place, want it or not, is going to have you in the end, beware of where you're walking. But if you dont want to listen, be my guess, waste your time battling nazi trolls.

Antifa needs to get the fuck out right now.

these people are fucking delusional on a new spectrum for fuck's sake!

Kek

The alt-right was created by Jews and zionists

They're being infiltrated there's no way they actually believed that grassroots without a Sup Forumsack something.

Good job user whoever that is.

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Fuck off Milo, it's white nationalism.

Jews are known to play both sides, that way they're aware of who's doing what and able to gain the most profit.

tldr, nice essay faggot

>((("Alt-right")))

You know that's fake, right? A bunch of Antifa accounts have been gotten into somehow, there's been a bunch of these.

I'm not saying Antifa aren't idiots, but they're not as stupid as that post.

>Colorado Springs Antifa
>One of the most conservative, religious cities in the US
>Home to 5 military bases
I'd love to see these assholes try something in the Springs

>colorado springs antifa

This entire county is a military installation. Every inbred retard in this area code has a security clearance. Our buildings downtown say things like, Booze Allen Hamilton, etc. These fucking moron's parents "fed" them on spook paychecks. Fucking hilarious. Also, fake and gay spook shit

> hiro getting rich

I don't know - I think there's only so much money to be made from 'hot glue' anime statues.

One fortress remains.

Cucks stand up to defend Jewish extortionists.
strawpoll.me/11939474/r

Hiro is a bit of an idiot. I was there in the /qa/ thread when he posted proof that his site was stolen and from what I understand, that action had negative legal repercussions on his lawsuit regarding it.

He also can't handle money. Or allocate it well.
He does alright with culture stuff though, imo, he'd be better off as PR instead of the admin or something.

>we're watching the death throes of leftistm
Oh what things you don't know...

Nah, Sup Forums works best with an inept admin. The whole site is better off left to its own devices, with the owner just paying the bills and keeping the lights on.

That's the thing though, he's having trouble figuring out how to pay the bills. He's like a NEET.

Idk, Moot had the same issues when we started, so maybe its just teething issues,.

I come here because this place is hilarious and interesting. Also I'm an autistic social freaks who dont get pussy so I've got time to spare.

Should we hire them and throw them on Soros? You know, like the thing they are supposed to be doing in the first place.

Our common survival(be it race, culture, civilization or mere good person's life) is above our petty struggles. Leave your disputes until better times. We are still dangerously close to total fall, and even if we're lucky we would be in this state for years to come.
And yeah, fuck labels. We are just worry concerned citizens of supposedly globalized world.