TRUMP TURNED DOWN BOLTON BECAUSE OF HIS MUSTACHE

This is the man you support Sup Forums?

"
"Donald Trump passed over a potential candidate for Secretary of State because of bushy moustache, according to insiders close to the incoming US President."

youtube.com/watch?v=6CqFnUwCgsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOAtUpKOIk
youtu.be/a37SUn4VhwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont be a fool

If you came here cause you heard this place had anything to do with Trump's victory, you've been had.

Literally wasting hours trying to debate with autists and trolls, learning every acronym and stupid trend so that you can "blend in", creating a persona, when actually nobody gives a shit. Giving this place tons of traffic and exposure, and increasing "what you dont like".

If you think changing the minds of a bunch of autistic social freaks who dont get pussy, is important, then you must be a little autist yourself. If you think Sup Forums is stupid, just go, you being here actually makes this place stronger, even if you are pushing an opposite message. Hiro is laughing all the way to bank while you all battle each other, with 0 impact in the real world.

Face it, constructive conversations dont happen here and you know it. If you want to influence people, you can do 1000x more having a constructive conversation with friends or family.

There is no message and no narrative here, you faggots should have known better. Also this place, want it or not, is going to have you in the end, beware of where you're walking. But if you dont want to listen, be my guess, waste your time battling nazi trolls.

he looks like he wants to fuck the entire 2nd grade class with that NAMBLA grade facial hair.

no fucking thank you. now fuck off back to your safe space bubble over at tumblr, idiot.

Those words "U.S. President"

Hahahahahaha CRY MOAR!

>he only wants to be surrounded by handsome men

To be honest, I don't like his mustache either. It's a little too bushy. Slightly ridiculous. Not imposing.

"Listen to all the evidence here!"
>unverified anonymous source
So is this that fake news everyone is talking about?

this is good pasta, mind if i take it?

>TRUMP TURNED DOWN BOLTON BECAUSE OF HIS MUSTACHE

Good. Bolton looks like a walrus.

good
Mustaches are for faggots
That's a cross generational thing too just so you guys know

autism

>according to insiders close to the incoming US President

fake news.

Lolwut

Lel

If this is true, this is hilarious. This is the most insane presidency ever. It's literally like a toddler got made president.

This sounds like some story rabid neocon Jews planted to make Trump look ridiculous.

Bolton and his entire kind can rot in Hell for what they've done to this nation.

>Fake
>News

dont be a fool

If you came here cause you heard this place had anything to do with Trump's victory, you've been had.

Literally wasting hours trying to debate with autists and trolls, learning every acronym and stupid trend so that you can "blend in", creating a persona, when actually nobody gives a shit. Giving this place tons of traffic and exposure, and increasing "what you dont like".

If you think changing the minds of a bunch of autistic social freaks who dont get pussy, is important, then you must be a little autist yourself. If you think Sup Forums is stupid, just go, you being here actually makes this place stronger, even if you are pushing an opposite message. Hiro is laughing all the way to bank while you all battle each other, with 0 impact in the real world.

Face it, constructive conversations dont happen here and you know it. If you want to influence people, you can do 1000x more having a constructive conversation with friends or family.

There is no message and no narrative here, you faggots should have known better. Also this place, want it or not, is going to have you in the end, beware of where you're walking. But if you dont want to listen, be my guess, waste your time battling nazi trolls.

>tell em i didnt pick him because of that mustache haha

It's hearsay from unnamed source who speculated that it was one of many reasons (and was probably tongue in cheek).

Fucking fake news I swear to god.

tl;dr

We have invaded you faggot. Welcome to new Sup Forums, the normies were curious about you faggots and now they realize the narrative pushed in here can be swayed if we stick around.
t. goy

he does look like a pussy

>Washington Post as the source
>If it's true, it's not news.

That video was fucking infuriating. He uses quotes from two anonymous sources which doesn't mean shit. Two random unconnected quotes from people about how politicians should look presentable, which is perfectly reasonable. And then just makes up shit about Mattis at the end.
"Trump said he likes his nickname! That means that's the only reason he picked him!!!"

fuck Bolton. his mustache is degenerate as fuck.

i hate trump but this is a "good" decision

mustaches are for creeps, beards are for men. looks like a pedo

Aesthetics are important.

Trump picks people who represent archetypes.

just remember you're here forever

>(((sources)))
you're a fool if you don't think they're just leaking whatever Trump tells them to leak. This is like the Romney thing, pure troll.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

ur jealis

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.

pissing into a sea of piss

You are nothing to me but just another target.

FUCK Bolton in his traitorous mustached asshole.

youtu.be/PY-6mmj3HsI

I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot.

The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life.

Don't be silly, it's because of his ears.

You’re fucking dead, kid.

I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Yes. Stache is fucking deranged. No one wants to look at it.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.

If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

Did Alex Jones advise him?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYOAtUpKOIk

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat?

I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches.

Nice!

I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas.

Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true.

You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag.

As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil.

The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool.

I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist.

Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog.

based af

If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment.

I cannot emphasize enough why Burgers should rage when fox news (or anybody) showcases anything Bolton has to say.

youtu.be/a37SUn4VhwA

> if we stick around
> he has no idea what kind of weaponized autism is at work here

But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon.

I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it.

You’re fish food now.

Why not bump this desu senpai