Possible victim of PizzaGate

I was born in a well to do white family
>Father was high executive for a bank
>Was fond of Clinton administration and admired Bill as well as I recall him saying he met Bill
>Bank involved in scandal Father laid off
>Found a new high paying job instantly but started drinking heavily and something seemed off
I think this drinking and despair was due to being indoctrinated into the elite pedophile ring and then losing that connection/being disgusted with himself
>Eventually alcoholism takes over and he loses his job and family
>I still love my dad and am only one of my siblings to visit him
>During this time I saw his alcoholism and then meth addiction turn sour
>Sexually abused many times and through shaming tactics I kept quiet about it
>Despite multiple domestic violence and public intoxication charges is never imprisoned and received more money from the government than people paralyzed from the neck down

Needless to say I stopped seeing him after those charges were brought up yet he never received punishment. Fast forward to current day me
>Me and my redpilled friend discussing various topics and redpilled friend asks
>"Hey user I've heard about your dad but never seen him do you have a picture?"
>No physical photograph
>Googles father
>The only thing that showed up were multiple posts of him shilling for Hillary
It's when I saw this that I started to think was the sexual abuse because of him being apart of the banks and knowing the elites?

Other urls found in this thread:

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/kids-as-young-as-4-part-of-football-pedophile-investigations-as-historical-sex-abuse-cases-soar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so he's a literal pedo and shilling for clinton?

yep still don't talk to him just seeing him shill made me think about what had happened

get him arrested dude. tell police he might be molesting others.
and get therapy m8. lots of it.

been there done that I wouldn't have been able to share this had I not been through as much therapy as I have and everything's been reported nothings been done

also
>inb4 he's a good guy / has a good heart

Thats actually pretty creepy
I wonder how many people have similar stories

oh okay. i believe you man. sorry that happened.

I think he was a solid dude at some point in his life he just succumbed to absolute degeneracy

what uhh do you want our help ... with? I don't suppose you're going to give a name

Why should I believe you.
There. I said it.

Thanks user I see it as a life challenge that has made me stronger though I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

Fair enough I expected as such I don't necessarily need help I just found this interesting enough to share and no I won't be sharing names

NAME NAME NAME

>and no I won't be sharing names
why

>I'm white
>Father was high executive for a bank

To keep my own anonymity plus this has already been reported there's no need to rehash something from years agoFunny on my dads side it's full blooded Scandinavian my mom has a little bit of (((Them))) in her

well pedophilia is everywhere nowadays. my mom was a sicko... can't say there's a connection to pizzagate but yep, another testament to why the family needs to be restored under an authoritarian and unforgiving regime

Someone cut my dick up when I was born

And they wonder why Im anti-semitic

>everything's been reported nothings been done
now's your chance to do something
give the name

You already gave us enough info to narrow it down to a couple thousands of people at worst.

Get your vengeance on the monster. Talk to Alex Jones.

Have any of you thought that maybe OP doesn't want to expose himself and the possible dangers that come with it? Maybe that's why he won't give his fathers details?

Wish my mother and aunties would sexually abuse me, damn you lucky boy

Nahh he's just a pussy who doesn't want to make daddy mad.

>Have any of you thought that maybe OP doesn't want to expose himself and the possible dangers that come with it? Maybe that's why he won't give his fathers details?

I agree with tho.. he should talk to SOME researcher. It's not like even if something broke anyone ITT would be like ohh member that one thread with like forty replies? that was TOTALLY that guy from Sup Forums let's ruin his life lmao!!! Hell naw

Why are you all believing OP when he hasn't provided any kind of evidence? Everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt at maximum until proof is given in any capacity at all.

Fucking Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums, you believe whatever is said on here because it touches a soft spot? What the hell happened to objectivity.

Boy or girl btw?

Make it easier for me to masturbate to your larping by pretending you're a girl pls.

This, also after years of therapy I don't desire vengeance

>Interrupting larping as believing
Top KIRK new friend

this is why therapists need to be rounded up and gassed, it creates non-vengeful pussies such as OP.

B U I L D
W A L L,
P A C O

Sorry desu Boy

Interpretating * WEW

It's become so much harder to tell lately.

This Larping knows no bounds

Take it with what you want, larping would be a much easier thing to swallow however I haven't offered evidence and don't really plan to for the sake of anonymity so I might as well be

yep

thread is pointless. all op came to say was "hey guise, there's victims of pizzagate. maybe i'm one too but i don't know"

maybe i'm a victim too but my memory's been erased

I bet a lot of things are easier for you to swallow now

time to dump lolis

fucking top kek

In the off chance you aren't larping, sorry to hear that man. I assume he buggered you in the anus, huh?

Faggot pedophiles are the worst of the worst.

Thanks man but really I don't desire sympathy I made this thread as more of a 'Pedophilia affects real people and if its institutionalized we need to stop it'

Elaborate him fucking you on greentxt pls

sadly, the world is so ugly, i believe you

For anybody who wants to know the real redpill about pedophilia, it's this. Pedophilia has existed pretty much since the dawn of civilization to some degree. For every cycle of empire expansion and collapse, and for just about every culture around the world, some form of pedophilia or pederasty is performed by some segment of the population. Pedophilia is not a unique problem facing us only recently. Pedophiles have existed as a part of society since the beginning.

Even if you hunt down pedo's in the current society, new ones will spring up in the next and take their place. None should be surprised that it exists. The only thing that makes it worse today is that is globally systematic with the highest leaders of the world being involved.

I'm white and my grandfather was also the CEO of a bank. It has failed since but still

>replying seriously to a larp/pointless thread

I just posted it for any anons who would entertain the though, regardless of the thread topic/purpose.

I totally agree with you especially on the
>Even if you hunt down pedo's in the current society, new ones will spring up in the next and take their place
I just think that we should not tolerate such degeneracy in our leaders

>>replying to a anti-pedo thread with cartoon pedo-art

GOD that pizza looks tasty!

you figured it out

is pizzagate anti-pedo?
I thought it was anti-elite child sex slavery ring.
I can't support it anymore if it's just a hate agenda against poor regular folk pedos who didn't do nothing.

>Having this many lolis

grass him up user,you cant tolerate that shit! he aint your dad no more! let the world know hes a durty pedo

thx for the yous

Alex Jones is a fraud, no way. Talk to Reality Calls.

Scum. honestly deserves a bullet in the head and you should pull the trigger. Regardless of blood. Of course he shills for Clinton, prolly a lifelong dem. Do yourself a favor and face ur past. Suppressing it only works for so long. Either expose him or face him face to face. Don't run

yayaka a best

>regular folk
pedos
pick 1

Trust I have as a war vet would probably tell you EMDR is an amazing therapy

rinf.com/alt-news/newswire/kids-as-young-as-4-part-of-football-pedophile-investigations-as-historical-sex-abuse-cases-soar/

this desu.

War for the modern man is too traumatic, but this case isn't war. I'm sure you'd feel slightly different if the people you were killing had molested you as a child.

if he talks to anyone other than Alex jones he would suicide with 3 bullets to the back of his head

>pedosexual bigotry
thought you were better than this Sup Forums