Why the fuck does everyone hate eugenics so much? It seems like a positive thing to me...

Why the fuck does everyone hate eugenics so much? It seems like a positive thing to me. I don't understand what's wrong with it because it seems like a great way to make the world a better place.

Let's hear some arguments for eugenics and against eugenics

Eugenics are the future. While I do believe that every human has some random uniqueness to them that should be passed down in the name of making the world more diverse offspring should be engineered to be healthy, happy and successful. Also as far as I'm concerned non whites you should be able to answer this.

Well I its a good idea to purge bad genes and the spread of bad genes. Whether you're left or right, every living organism's DNA has a perfect "formula". Variations exist, but defects and incorrect genetics also exist.

This being said, I believe in personal freedoms and the sanctity for life. It's kind of lead me to an idea. What if instead of cold-turkey purging of bloodlines, we offered a "don't procreate" incentive for people with genetic defects which can be passed through reproduction? Maybe a large lump sum of money or an equity to defective people if they got a vasectomy or got their tubes tied? I think its a fair and humane way to go about this which leaves personal freedom and agency intact.

Because that is humiliating and any intelligent life the didn't make the cut deserves a fiery way out.

But why is it hated so much?

because mutations exist and evolution.
evolution breeds new species depending on the environment

I doubt they'll be complaining about humiliation when they are being given money not to reproduce. On second thought, the disabling of reproductive capabilities would be a better idea than the 'don't bang' policy. They can back out of that one.

As for what they "deserve", people do not choose their genetics. I mean it sucks, it really does suck, that people can be born so misshapen or disabled or with what amounts to a turd in their gene pool, but they certainly don't choose it.

Like all great ideas, it can go south very quickly with an agenda behind it.

People just can't handle that kind of responsibility, not forever. Maybe the first generation would place some acceptable restrictions on gene modification or ethnic cleansing but within a couple decades it'd be a shitstorm of abominations

It wasn't hated until nazis started comparing their eugenics program or the US eugenics program.

Eugenics is a taboo idea to many people in western society because it goes against the ideals presented to them since birth of "Equality, democracy, progress."

You are raised with a false sense regarding terms, such as equality is sacrificing your way of life so others may profit from it, or that "progress" is self-mutilation of your race in order to erase your guilt.

Eugenics as an idea, a concept, is inherently antithetical to the concepts above, because its not "equal" should someone who is lesser die for the sake of a greater good. Rather, what would be "equal" is that this person live and drag everyone else down, for that is equality in and of itself.

They support abortion, but ironically enough they're opposed to an old man or a mentally disabled person being euthanized. Healthy babies get murdered daily, and while some may have defects, they're mutilated regardless. The cognitive dissonance which is so prevalent among people of both political sides is simply disgusting.

Do you support euthanizing the elderly and disabled while condemning abortion?

>They support abortion, but ironically enough they're opposed to an old man or a mentally disabled person being euthanized. Healthy babies get murdered daily, and while some may have defects, they're mutilated regardless. The cognitive dissonance which is so prevalent among people of both political sides is simply disgusting.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people?

This is why I've been thinking about a willing Eugenics and incentives program. I don't want anybody hurt or gassed or injected or what have you, and I know a non-mandatory program wouldn't eliminate hereditary genetic defects completely, but I can bet it'd go a long way to stifling the growth and spread of them.

I don't "condemn" abortion, I think it's justified in certain circumstances. For instance, if a woman is raped then she should by all means be able to abort the child, granted the circumstance. A woman who was raped should be able to abort the child, or if the child is predicted to have life-crippling ailments that will hamper its development and overall life.

However, despite these, if a baby is still aborted then it is pointless. Children are meant to live, we reproduce through our children so that our species may survive. Abortion of healthy children is unnatural and damaging to the ecosystem we humans have made for ourselves: society.

Euthanasia of the elderly and disabled is circumstantial as well. The elderly should be able to request it, and if they're bed-ridden with their eyes rolled back into their head, then why shouldn't they be euthanized?

The mentally disabled are the ones whom I believe should just be taken care of from birth. Doctors often know if a child will be born with Down Syndrome or not, and the Mother can make a choice whether she wants to keep the child.

The fact that mothers would rather keep a son that is a drain on their life, family, and society boggles my mind. If it were me, I would erase that mistake and begin again anew, for their are many a child that can be entombed in a womb.

wait I thought it was berenstein bears

it is already practised by women. most men throughout history didnt pass on their genes, my dude. it is stupid because it favours women over men even though the women might be genetic trash or just average while for men you better be above average or just a chad.

because liberalism is a disease.

kikes changed it after they realized the obvious connection

Hitler was all for it.

I agree with you, good points there. I think everybody should have the right to choose what they want.

Mandela effect

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

If we'd given the GOP the power to carry out eugenics, Obama would also have had that power.

Some things are best kept out of the hands of government.