IDENTIFICATION TEST

This mongrel was captured during the Yugoslav Wars. Guess which side he fought on.

"White Serbia"
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian–Turkish_conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"we wuzz defenders of Europe"

Looks like a typical shit kicking hillbilly from the jewnited states.

>Yugoslav
>Yugo-Slav
>slav
>white
top kek

60%
> yfw you will never be as white as Serbia

What's a yugoslav? It sounds like a Russian car.

The Yugo was a car

soon™

Pic related - pure Germanic

that guy looks pretty white.

Ideal map

Za dom spremni from Handzar Devezija

>Not posting the superior version

>Handzar Devezija
>white

STOP LOSING WARS

>SS soldier
>looks like a Jewish actor

History does not start in 91'

>This mongrel
>looks at flag

Opinion discarded.

You're right. It doesn't.

These fucking Balkan threads are pure cancer
You're all fucking niggers, all of you from there. Get the fuck of my Sup Forums

Thanks for helping dismantle Christianity in the Balkans.

>is ottoman vassal
This is a shiptar-tier strawman. The Serbian state was a vassal for a decade or so. After words they spent the next centuries starting rebellions, fighting for the Hungarians and Habsburgs, and eventually winning Independence. Ustase ideologues however, are fundamentally pro-Islam, in the contemporary era.

*afterwards

No need to be butt-hurt.

ebin trolling xD

You fucks become refugees. settled in Croatia and years later demanded it be Serbian because we live here. Fuck off.

T. Mexishit

Take your own advice When Ustase fanboys such as yourself take pride in behaving like a Croatian ISIS, why would anyone want to share a state with them?

Croats are alright, but you useful idiots are not.

The American is right.

>why would anyone want to share a state with them?

Why would I want to share land?

that's just filth you retard, you don't get to have baths in war lmao

the second one is a gypsy though

>literally arguing with a croat
>serb diaspora can't help but bring up albanians

Goddamn it it's like you have some kind of tsundere obsession with us

>Why would I want to share land with Serbs?
>Fucking Serbs, why are wanting to make their own state?
Impeccable logic.

I have only seen two groups of people use that strawman. Albos and the Ustase. Apologies if you are one of the sane ones.

You tool. Did you not read my previous post? You got invaded by Ottomans. People flee north into Croatia/Bosnia. Years later. Demand it become Serbian because we now live here. It's not your homeland and never will be.

Everybody in the Balkans uses that strawman dude

It's a constant shitflinging battle between who was the most cucked by turks, who worked with the turks the most, etc. etc.

Notice how these arguments never lead to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe this was the eternal roach's plan all along to pit one against the other

>that's just filth you retard, you don't get to have baths in war lmao

Hahahaha my sides :DDD

Faggot you mentioned that you personally, did not find it favourable to share your "homeland" with Serbs. If Serbs were not going to be treated as equals under the law, why are you surprised that Serb majority areas wished to breakaway?

Eternal roach, eternal Juden, eternal EU. They all benefited from a weak Balkans.

Ok...If I flood the border province of Germany-Poland with ethnic Poles in Germany and then they demand it become Polish territory do you think it should be Polish land?

based gypsie killing heretics,tell me again OP what's wrong with this image again??

You are dodging the question. A major contribution of separatism was the new Croat constitution.

You're dodging my question. Should it be Polish owned land or German?

Great response, despite me asking my question first. I'll still bite anyway.

>Should it be Polish owned land or German?
German - If Poles are treated as equals before the law, are allowed to practice their culture, whilst integrating into German life. But if the Poles are facing any imminent oppression and danger, they have to fight for their survival in anyway possible. Which understandably could mean making their own nation state.

So war will determine the victor. Problem solved.

It determines the outcome and only the outcome, which was not the focus of the argument.

>being in the same country as turksih-serbian inbreds (Sanjak muslims)
Fuck no, rest is ok. Rather take all of Monti or so, but no fucking Sanjak mongrels.

Serbia was willingly a vassal and helped the Ottomans early on before getting conquered. After getting conquered it spent centuries as a slave to those mongrels.
Speaking out of experience, Serbs are also far darker skinned and look and behave more like gypsies.

As for the "We serbz fight le ebul mudslims"
>the Načertanije preach of unity with the muslims
>every tenth chetnik was a muslim
>in all these years, the fundamentalist region of Sanjak was not harmed in any way, while Serbia went to murder secular people and Catholics
Don't talk shit when you aint better.

>lying is the Serbian national interest

oh here he comes again, the eternal bosniak lmao

*bosnian

>Bosniaks
No such thing in practice, all tho, Bosniak was used to name all people of Bosnia (as used in the Načertanije as such as well)

>Bosnian
Hell no

noice

lot of serbia obsession in pol have no fucking idea why

bosnian muslims seem triggered

who the fuck would data mine these threads and why?

Croats>Serbs>>>Bosnians

t. Ante

>After getting conquered it spent centuries as a slave to those mongrels.
>that flag
Have some actual facts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Serbian–Turkish_conflicts

>>Speaking out of experience, Serbs are also far darker skinned and look and behave more like gypsies.
*Speaking out of my arse
ftfy

I have to burst your bubble and superiority complex. No one can tell the difference between any of the South Slavic people in the west.

>>in all these years, the fundamentalist region of Sanjak was not harmed in any way, while Serbia went to murder secular people and Catholics
Yes the Ustase and their mujaheddin allies were very secular

The Balkan is full of uncivilzed niggers desu
They are retarded pseudo-nations and should be divided between Germany, Hungary, Italy and Greece
Literally Europes pendant of Latin America

>Germany, Hungary, Italy and Greece
Who gets what?

Then what are you?

By butchering white Roman Catholic Croats?

>thinks he's based
you're hilarious kiddo if you think croats are somehow different than serbs in any aspect

Kill yourself with a srbosjek

>t. triggered ante

>all these anti-serb threads by the same analy devastated people over and over again

sage, kys mujo

Do you have anything of actual substance to say or will you just keep spouting nonsencial serb memes in broken English?

Love how you're trying to push your propaganda on Sup Forums - you get an A for effort, but anyone with a few brain cells and knowledge about history is aware of the many attrocities your degenerate nation has commited over civilians mainly and YET managed to lose every single war.

Now quote just a single bit of my post, spout memes, lie, spread false serbochetnik propaganda and keep on circle jerking with other wanna be neckbeard slavs, but actually diaspora Serbs.

Please never change and stay who you are because all neighbouring countries enjoy you slowly disintegrating and falling apart as white plague eats you away.

k

now go honor ustase in jasenovac concentration camp, ante. i know you do it on daily basis lmao

Sigh

As expected.

so you're implying that you don't do it? it's obvious, ante. don't try to put yourself as a victim and talk about serbs spreading srbochethik propaganda while you're doing the exact same thing with ustase. you are the exact same shit as serb nationalists

You fucking moron...you confused me with the other user.

Actually Keking here

Neck yourself ffs

That is a load of crap.

>Kill yourself with a srbosjek
>Serbs are the genociders!

no, i haven't. just look at what you've written above:
>is aware of the many attrocities your degenerate nation has commited over civilians mainly and YET managed to lose every single war.
you're trying hard here but you fail to understand that people can actually look rich croatian history, especially the part they took in ww2. they were good goys though they dindu nuffin to innocent serb civilians, serbs are the beasts in that story lmao

But what do I have to do with Croats?

I'm an American stationed near Sarajevo (Butmir). I've been posting on this board for 7 years, I've seen what your people do.

Before I came here I didn't know much about Balkans, but I've been here (too loong) to know how each nation behaves.

Tl;dr: Can't wait to move to our Kosovo base where the population is 95% Albanian.

Fucking kill yourself, seriously.

>But what do I have to do with Croats?
then why are you defending them like everyone except serbs is innocent, you fucking moron

>American thinks he knows better.

How about you fuck off and get killed by a nigger in your superior society.
sincerely a croat.

I did not defend them nor did I talk about WW2. I have only jokingly told you to kill yourself.

When it comes to the 90s war, everyone is mostly innocent except Serbs. You have killed thousands upon thousands of Bosniak, Croat and Albanian civilians. That is not honorable. Please bear that cross like actual adults and the rest of the world might actually start taking you seriously.

You're too biased to converse like an actual human being.

Go away.

Our society, with all of its flaws, is still better than any Balkan society.

>Bosniak, Albanian civilians.
>implying.

>Implying Croats, Bosnian, Albanians didn't kill Serbian civilians.

>history starts from 90s

>be albozerg
>get kicked out of your village by Serbians
>shipost from your rented container in USA

You sure showed them

>it's another 99% dijaspora plus actual americuck living in balkans crying thread

Literally and not jokingly kill yourselves off to youtube comments, that's probably what afterlife is for you "people".

Well i did say superior.

Just look at this superior society example.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

BTFO. How will Miloslav-niggers ever recover?

It does not.

But, we are talking about the 90s here.

I am familiar with the ethnic cleansing the Croatian population has attempted against Serbs during WW2. They also should take responsibility for their actions and divorce themselves from that mentality.

Bosniaks and Albanians, however, do not have much to do with that and yet you've killed their women and children during the 90s. I know, as a Serb, you will find a way to justify that.

Everyone can educate themselves about the Siege of Sarajevo:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Sarajevo

Serbs killed Bosnia, Croat and Serbian civilians - basically surrounded the city and shot at anything that moves for 4 years.

>b-but wikipedia?

It will get you started. Do more research on your own, if anyone sane is actually reading this thread (which I do not believe to be the case).

I'm out.

>Bosniaks and Albanians, however, do not have much to do with that
>implying that they haven't started first to kill innocent people
you know jackshit about the happenings here in 90s, let's not talk about the events before that

>muh innocent muslims, DIDNDU NUFFIN

>what is the murder of a retreating, almost broken army while they pass through fucking mountains in sub zero weather

>MUH INNOCENT ALBOS

>what is the repression and murder of Serbians in Bosnia for literally centuries while Kemal was guarding his little convert shit stains

>MUH INNOCENT BOSNIAKS

>Bosniaks and Albanians, however, do not have much to do with that and yet you've killed their women and children during the 90s. I know, as a Serb, you will find a way to justify that.

Shows how much you know. The Ustase were not only Croats, they were Bosniaks too. Albanians also massacred the Serb population in Kosovo.

And again the rest of your comment is everyone else dindu nuffin.

>American wont stop thinking he knows better

Why do you people do this?
Why do you always think you know more about places than the people living there, when in reality it only exposes your complete ignorance, but you never ever stop to look at the mirror.
It's like mirrors are illegal in the US, and it wouldn't surprise me considering the authoritarian country that it is.