Why is Sup Forums against Muslim refugees if it's the only realistic way to revert a society back from feminism and...

Why is Sup Forums against Muslim refugees if it's the only realistic way to revert a society back from feminism and thus saving the west from destruction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i5mIL3F5QDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got my attention. Just post the rest alongside whatever it is you're posting about, I didn't even read it.

I'll answer that when you give me sauce on the woman

Right now I have no arguments to islam got anymore?

>woman

theyre not white

Heathen old gods of the Norse are rising, you cucked leaf piece of literal shit!

>woman
lel, poor user. the bottom of the picture is cut off

here fampai, have fun

Who the fuck photoshopped a dick onto her? Fucking faggots.

sauce?

more

Haha yes my friend

>we should cure a disease by strapping a bomb to the patient and blowing them up

I'd rather deal with retarded white people than retarded brown people who will kill me somehow.

I knew it

>Lauren Batchelder is a trap

I knew it.

>backwards pedo inbred goat fucking retarded crazy violent shitskins are anti degeneracy

How do you figure?

>let the west be consumed by a foreign religion and have all our standing traditions and values erased and replaced
>saving the west from destruction

Tired of this cuck logic.

Feminism is going to win

>it's the only realistic way to revert a society back from feminism

No, it is not, so you're post is....SHITPOST

ive discovered i need glasses

...after eye bleach

You don't bring a rabid dog into your house to deal with mice

where's the dick?

good lad

Welp.....

I guess I'm gay after all.

What's with the deflated balls?

hormones i guess

Every heard the saying throwing the baby out with the bathwater?

WEW

>implying they aren't already consumed

Tired of this delusional logic

All Muds can either leave the fucking countries they ran to, drop their religion, or get a fucking bullet. Islam is a Terror group, not a religion. Even the mother fucker that sells you lottery tickets secretly wants to cut your fucking head off.

They are destroying the world. Hah, religion of peace? Yep - piece of you here, piece of you there.

Fuck Mudslimes, fuck Islam, Fuck Muhammad

Shooting artificially high amounts of estrogen and androgen blockers into your veins will do that to your bodies biggest test-producing glands

>the only way
m8 really? ffs this is some low quality b8.
>Save the west
Caus its been working in the east hasn't it. Jesus to think I once respected canaduh before visiting this board

either secondary to hormone therapy or orchiectomy

well developed phallus suggests it's not a congenital anomaly

Because we don't need mercenaries to fight our culture war, leaf.

>1 million single young men
>imported from counties where they are taught in their houses of worship that western women are whores and chattel and exist for your abuse and pleasure
>Angela Merkel: "What could go wrong?"

Because it injects a narrative that is different and with its own agendas. Current feminism is a representation of radicalization that has been refined and enhanced over the years much like a strain of crop or a breed of animal for example. Problem is with all such focus into a specific is that it eventually becomes unsupportable. Most of the turkeys we eat are bred to be big and as a result poultry farmers have a lot of dead turkeys nowadays because the bird's muscle/chest growth makes it unable to support their weight nevermind the blood flow and oxygen needs.

Point I'm getting at is in comparison, the current trend of the feminist movement is radicalizing at such a fast rate, that its possible for things to come full circle. Case and point is a stupid tumblr post I see on here every now and then where being a gay man is somehow mysoginistic.

That being said, a plausible hypothesis would be to throw fuel on the fire until it burns itself out from a lack of oxygen or fuel; whichever comes first. Islam is more like trash in this regard; Its not supposed to burn but it does and extends the life of the fire no matter how long. Problem is, now you have shitty burning trash everywhere.

>the only realistic way

False dilemma much?

Feminists are bad enough but I'll take them over a nation of edgelord rock worshippers any day.

because muslim are actually degenerates
they diddle children and will rape women in public and throw acid in your race

> photoshopped

At that point there will be nothing worth saving left.

I can't tell anymore.

The price is too high. There is a more cost-efficient way to deal with the problem.

>the west being replaced by another race, culture and religion will save it

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

checcccked

The only way immigration will work is to only let in women
Women can accept authority and integrate successfully in Christian Europe
Men should stay back and rebuild the country

wtf i'm a faggot now

we all are, heshe is hot a fuck

Digits of truth.

Because Arabs have outdated and unchangeable views and traditions. They rather beat their views and imprisone women in their homes then let them becoming useful member of society.

I'd just wiggle around for a minute and get her pregnant. I swear, my dick isn't that great, its like swimming in the pussy, but she'll get pregnant from my high potency swimmers, fucking sticky fucks.

i knew if it had a dick it would be an ugly mess. why cant feminine traps have nice dicks

hmm, im not even that mad

At least it's uncut. Cut fags look disgusting.

Ill talk to you if you tell me where you got that pic. And as a bonus if you give me some GTA SanAnderas cheat codes then ill be your internet gf.

>Why is Sup Forums against Muslim refugees if it's the only realistic way to revert a society back from feminism and thus saving the west from destruction?

listen to this first

youtube.com/watch?v=i5mIL3F5QDA

ohshit lol nvm, still works

why couldn't it haven't been a fucking woman just this this fucking once

Because they are shitskin untermench. No one cares about the religion.