Where were you when you learned the Christian Sup Forums is just as cringy as atheist Reddit?

Where were you when you learned the Christian Sup Forums is just as cringy as atheist Reddit?

It's not about being cringey. It's about being true. Christianity is ridiculous.

Here are some facts:

- atheist have lower birth rates than Christians
- atheists are less happy than Christians
- atheists and autism have a direct correlation
- majority of atheists are leftist

>my beliefs shift based on what's socially acceptable in the moment

Atheism is cringe, now Christianity is cringe again, nothing changes. Christians have always been right though

deus vult xDDDDDDDDD

>Majority of Christians are niggers and spics

fact:

- 100% of australians are shitposters

around a year ago i was right here

>atheists trying to desperately shy away from the fact that they're all neckbeard social outcasts by turning the neckbeard meme on christians

not gonna work lads. atheists ARE the autistic neckbeards not christians.

This is true.

This guy's complaining that minorities are the ones who are Christians. Well it's working for them. They're reproducing and building a strong culture.

Organised religion is dumb because no matter what you do you're going to hell. You're going for coming here, for starters. If you believe in a higher power that's fine, and that higher power above all would just want you to try and be a good person in your lifetime. But if you're living your life a certain way because a book or religion says so then you're an idiot - and you're going to hell.

this isn't going to work, you're just reminding everyone of the more numerous cringey atheists

>implying I can even grow a beard
checkmate theist

Is it Christians who are jealous of atheists or is it the atheists who are jealous of Christians?

Kek. gonna enjoy Christmas eve mass with my fellow white people senpai. Getting together and celebrating the birth of Jesus meanwhile you'll be sitting at home masturbating like a loser.

Religion is essential to have in a society. Too bad you won't know the values of it because you are a social failure.

>implying there's no hope for him

rude

Christianity is inherently social and promotes positive mental health, even if the same fedora's who used to be Reddit atheists became Christians they would become better people.

That's fantastic, user. I will be at work because my mother and sister are visiting our family in America this year. I'm perfectly happy and I do personally believe in a higher power. I just refuse to believe that higher power would actually care about half the shit you people do.

Atheists are the ones butthurt about Christians since they're the ones spending their time talking about something which doesn't exist.

Every militant atheist I've met has been a miserable person.

Well not all of them are. I know some atheists who are much happier than me.

But happiness is not my goal in life. Serving the lord is.

How's the refugee feet taste?

>Minorities
>Building a strong culture

I'm a part of what some people call the "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

If you don't believe in the tooth fairy,
If you don't believe in the easter bunny,
If you don't believe in santa claus,

why do you believe in a fat lazy fuck in the sky that hasn't done anything since the Dark Ages?

God himself is the ultimate autist.

Obviously Jesus himself cares personally about saving the white race, even though he was a brown Arab (not joking, this is what Christian Sup Forums believes).

Jesus cared about standing up to evil.
It is the evil in this world that manipulates large groups of people to slowly stop procreating and to live degenerative lifestyles.

you don't need jesus to stand up to evil

People need a higher power.
It unifies us.
It guides us.

I don't think you understand.

Christians themselves turn into demons if they come to the realization that their pagan god is fake.

If you depend on an imaginary friend to hold all of your morals, guess what happens when your imaginary friend is killed.

Atheism is the true independence.

It's naive to believe you are independent.

Here you are right now communicating with others.

I'm independent in the sense that I do not rely on falsehoods or promises made by others, I rely only on what I know or believe. And if you so smugly have the right to believe in Christianity, then I have the self-given right to believe that I am free.

Free from what?

Reddit isn't even mostly atheist, it just doesn't discuss religion (and generally calls itself agnostic even though there's no such thing as a true agnostic).

ITT sweeping generalizations by both sides due to insecurity of thought.

only good philosophies are ones that are constantly flux and improving
>inb4 the catholic dogma is a living dogma
while this is a cute idea, the church is too much rooted in a bloody and prejudiced history to ever be clean enough to hold total truth
>while atheism is equally dead, it is often an endpoint, when it should be a point of departure from which self-made and community made meaning flows

be a pluralist/pick and choose philosopher

all dogmas are fallible, so only take what you see as good from each

t. cultural christian//learned pagan//nietzchean//zoroastrian//aristotelean//absurdist//virtuous nihiist//devout believer in the goodness of god

yes you can have it all

>no such thing as a true agnostic

i'd never call myself such a silly thing, but why o you think this is impossible?

From a otherly being that is not one in the same of me and what I know and how I am. A deity that does fill this however, is an exciting prospect.

What happened user.

if youre then I'm

this

wut?

Actually Christian pol already won. You're group is a non entity now, a shadow. We laugh at you. Even the OP is a mockery of itself. You've reached a level below the deepest defeat. You have reaxhed a level where you aren't even considered, just laughed at. Jews love Atheism. Marx loved Atheism. Hmm I wonder why? And that is why you will never be taken seriously and will continue to wane throughout the 21st century. Don't worry though. Even though you will be rejected throughout the 21st century, when you die you will be reborn and hopefully your life won't be as shit then. T. A spiritual practicalist.

>Christians and Muslims, along with Jews, are responsible for wiping out so many interesting pantheons and religious belief systems local to areas far away from the hellhole that's the Middle East in the name of YHWH/God/Allah
>MUH TANAKH
>MUH BIBLE
>MUH QURAN

The sooner these fucks are purged, the better.

Christianity IS Judaism

i dont understand how this answers my question, though i enjoyed the read. please explain further.

you can't just do the modern liberal slight of hand where you redefine words to fit your personal needs (im thinking about how they changed racism to mean power plus racism [thus only a white crime] while absolving blacks of the potential to be racist)

we have different words for a reason, sir.

agnostic = indiscriminate doubter of all, but remains open-minded enough to never say no
>takes lack of evidence to mean "maybe"

atheist = more certain (with some room for doubt), >but is more confident that the lack of evidence results in a firm "no", based on the scientific method and empirical thought

the difference isn't enormous, but they are distinct.

it's mostly due to personality types//how one thinks

Let's put things into perspective:
A fat bearded Christian comes off as jolly. He believes you're in danger and wants to take care of you. His strong beliefs are founded on a specific basis and he finds support in them. In the end, he wants to build a better world, away from degeneracy. He'll treat you with respect and knows that being too pushy is wrong.
A fat bearded atheist will call you names and insult you for being a believer. His "lack" of belief is founded on nothing but supposition. Will ignore any point in favor of religion simply because he's too obstinate. Abrassive and rude.

yes, but not completely fair

>half
>(maybe 3/4 if one concedes that the new testament, while unique enough to change judaism, still relies heavily on old testament prophecies (((and cobbling it's narrative in a very jewish way so as to fulfill the prophecies....kek)))

Let me put things into perspective...

>you have an incredibly binary mind
>GUYS GUYS, IT'S ONE OR THE OTHER, THERE ARE NO BAD CHRISTIANS OR GOOD ATHEISTS

simpleton.

though if I play along with your premise (which only has a grain of truth in it) I certainly would also prefer the unenlightened jolly christian over the unenlightened NEET atheist

So then how does Auschwitz work?

>Mexican intellectuals